Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Torean and Kiara: The 6th Revelation

Torean August 28th

Seriously, Don't. Read. This. Thread. Nothing will be revealed to you, and you wouldn't comprehend it anyway. Every series needs a title with "revelation" or "revelations" and its always the worst one. So, there you go, it'll be super boring too. But the two of us are in for the long haul, so don't worry about us, we'll make it.

Torean OP Monday

You're an entire world. ❤️ You can't be encompassed by one thing

I’m not a world… I don’t even have hobbies anymore.

Torean OP Monday

You do, you just aren't in the swing of them as much

I forgot what I used to do. I don’t even know what to do for fun with my mom or friends like I used to… It’s like my brain turned off.

Torean OP Monday

Is there any way of reminding yourself?

jesusredeemedme2425 August 31st

Is that all I’m good for, with men? My body? Should I be detached… Let them take what they want and not feel?

Torean OP August 31st

Anyone who would tell you to do that is scary and bad. There's so much more to you than that. All your love, your mind, your experience... It's not for nothing. ❤️

jesusredeemedme2425 September 1st

But ultimately… they want sex.

Torean OP September 1st

Their bodies don't let them see anything else. Society encourages that they don't. They're lost. Hopefully they find their way, but don't let them get you lost too.

Men have two brains…

I’m already lost.

Torean OP September 1st

You're not totally lost, you seek out God and good people.

Ha.

Torean OP September 1st

It might not be enough, you might not be able to see it, but it's still good

jesusredeemedme2425 September 2nd

I seek out guys who don’t want me for me.

Torean OP September 2nd

How do you think you could change that?

jesusredeemedme2425 September 3rd

Idk… I’m beyond hope.

Torean OP September 3rd

That sounds hardcore, but it's not true. 😉 It's just ah... Really difficult to get past stuff like that

jesusredeemedme2425 September 3rd

I’m used goods.

Torean OP September 4th

Nonsense, you're good and you're useful for this world.

jesusredeemedme2425 September 4th

How

Torean OP September 4th

Like a million ways even just here. You make me more capable and loved and happy

jesusredeemedme2425 September 5th

Capable? How?

Torean OP September 5th

I connect with you, so I'm more happy in general. And I also get challenged by you. ❤️ In good ways

jesusredeemedme2425 September 6th

Ready for your next challenge??? Hehe

Torean OP September 6th

Heheh, sure. I finally started the other posting one

jesusredeemedme2425 September 7th

Yay! Thank you <3 Imagine how many people will stay and be helped, if we take the time and love them <3

Torean OP September 7th

For sure. If I can make a little difference for someone, it might really go a long way. I don't have all their answers, but I'm a different perspective than everyone else. I just worry I talk too much sometimes when I'm trying to be helpful

jesusredeemedme2425 September 8th

You don’t <3

You might even save a life. <3

Torean OP September 8th

Heh, well I hope it goes well. ❤️ I do what I can

jesusredeemedme2425 September 10th

That’s all we can do… And sometimes it’s the best thing. <3

jesusredeemedme2425 August 31st

Interactions with men are simply… transactional. What can be done for and to them… I don’t matter as a person. I forgot what love is… I’m just a machine now. An unfeeling machine… trying desperately to feel again.

Torean OP August 31st

Transactional?

I have a feeling that most people aren't real like you and I are. Especially men who would just use you like that. They don't have the character development that you do... They're probably lacking in critical thinking skills... What makes their experience so special? They're definitely not more special than you.

“I’ll give you the attention and ‘love’ you need if you play with me.” But… I also invite it. I’m not a good girl.

Torean OP September 1st

I think I kinda felt like in your position with girls in my mid teenage years. I attracted really aggressive girls somehow. Particularly older ones. It's still not really your fault. You're kind of used to it and you're not perfect... Like, I know you could legitimately argue with that, but it's how I feel, I'm not trying to just make excuses for you.

Like you said, you're trying to feel again. But, still, you can't let them get you lost.

I’m used to being a sex toy.

Torean OP September 1st

It's just that you're meant for more though

No I’m not

Torean OP September 1st

Why would you be meant to suffer that way? That's disgusting. No one deserves to be resigned to a fate like that

jesusredeemedme2425 September 2nd

I chose this life.

Torean OP September 2nd

You didn't though. You got forced into it at first and you're conflicted and struggling since