Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pine, Torean, Tiny, and Kiara’s Spot

Please don’t read if you are not one of the people listed below! Thanks :)

@Tinywhisper11

@Torean

@PineTreeTree

@jesusredeemedme2425

PineTreeTree August 9th

@jesusredeemedme2425

image_1723163469.jpeg

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@PineTreeTree 😮😮😮😮😮 your kidding right!?!?😱

PineTreeTree August 9th

@Tinywhisper11 Nooooooo it’s real!

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@PineTreeTree 😮😮😮😮😮😮

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 9th

It’s based off of Harry Potter somehow. It used to be branded with that label. Bertie’s Botts, I think. Need having watched Harry Potter, I don’t understand the reference lol

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@jesusredeemedme2425 even if it's from Harry potter it's still not cool

Torean August 9th

It's truly not. Like, you have no idea how accurate those flavors are until you end up having one. I've had .. a few. I think the toothpaste one was actually better than the fruit ones. The buttered popcorn was horrible and then I tried a couple of bad ones. I don't remember which, I pushed it out of my memory. ð¤¢

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 8th

Oh like me. My tummy feels so fat lately. Lol

Torean August 9th

So not true. 😉

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@jesusredeemedme2425 @PineTreeTree @Torean let's never play that game😱😱😱😱

PineTreeTree August 9th

@Tinywhisper11 We will just get the regular Jelly Belly beans, sit around in a circle and take turns eating them while watching movies. 

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@PineTreeTree that sounds fun 😁❤

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@jesusredeemedme2425 2am 18 Celsius.  I'm officially melting😩😩😩

PineTreeTree August 9th

@Tinywhisper11 That’s only 64 degrees F. (F is better than C because I understand it 😂)

Tiny, you’re melting? Don’t you have AC?

64 is… cold… fyi… lol

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@PineTreeTree AC isn't really a thing in the uk😩😩😩😩😩 I have fans, but I have to wear this huge special designed brace, so I can sit up, otherwise I just go all floppy.. It's adds like 57 degrees on top meeeelttttinggg, and that was the coolest it's been today😩😩😩😩😩😩

PineTreeTree August 9th

@Tinywhisper11 Sorry Tiny. I hope it cools down where you are.

Torean August 9th

No AC? That sounds unreal. Being without AC here is like a death sentence. Do you have any fans that you can use?

Tinywhisper11 August 10th

@Torean I have 3 fans in my room, but one is for my piggies ❤ and my carers have been giving me two cold showers a day, to help keep me cool

jesusredeemedme2425 OP August 10th

Ewwww that’s hot!

PineTreeTree August 9th

@Tinywhisper11 Here, (pine forms his lips into a cone shape….“foooooo foooooo”) I’ll cool you off 😂 

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@PineTreeTree 

facepalm-the-huxtables.gif

PineTreeTree August 9th

@Tinywhisper11 I think my cooling technique would have worked if I wasn’t on this side of the ocean

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@PineTreeTree 😂😂😂😂 just blow harder😂😂😂😂

PineTreeTree August 9th

@Tinywhisper11 😂😂😂😂😂

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@PineTreeTree I can hardly use c. Don't confuse poor little tiny with fs

I don’t understand c. It’s a whole nother language lol

Also the US is the rebel, using f when the whole rest of the world (mostly) uses c lol

Tinywhisper11 August 9th

@jesusredeemedme2425 @Torean just had a 45 minute epic battle, with this giant bug. He put up a good fight. I'm not going to lie, I did poop myself a couple of times.. But anyways I was victorious I finally squashed that little booger... turns out it was just a raisin after all

Torean August 9th

Lmao, *plays victory fanfare* I'm going to hand you you're trophy filled with spoils of war as soon as you get cleaned up.

I had a super easy fight with a brown recluse. They're the only typ of spider that I squash. But even though I squashed that one, apparently another one bit me. That bite itched all night, and it hurt a little after that.

PineTreeTree August 9th

@Torean those are dangerous spiders! I’m glad survived it ok.

How did you survive lol

Torean August 9th

Lol, sadly it's not the first or second or third or twentieth time I've been bitten by one... I don't know why we always get them. I mean, there's forests nearby... I live slightly towards the outskirts.

Ooh go hiking!!!! <3

Torean August 9th

I do. It needs to cool down. I'm ready to do all kinds of hikes. But this 100 degrees thing isnt doing it for me. Can't even swim in temps like that.

Yeah, that’s way too hot. Lol

Tinywhisper11 August 10th

@Torean can you take me hiking???? You'll have to push me though it carry me, while I eat icecream😋

And I’ll fan her on the trip lol

Torean August 10th

Honestly that sounds kind fun. I just need a nice cooler place for it. 😁