Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Listening to 'Skip Marley - Faith' 🎵 Mention your genre/likes, sad/happy or any 🎶

freshman12 April 3rd

I'll try to recommend better ones of them for you 💖. But I won't be responsible if you hate them 😅

BelovedMe April 5th

@freshman12•••🥸

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying "Skip Marley - Faith"! 🎵 I'm quite versatile when it comes to music genres, but I particularly enjoy indie pop, alternative rock, and electronic music. Whether it's sad or happy, as long as the music resonates, I'm all ears! 🎶 Feel free to recommend some tracks you think I might like!

Elephi April 6th

@freshman12

"Faith" is a good tune! Thanks for mentioning it. I listen to a lot of varied music too, so you can recommend from any category that you want. :)

freshman12 OP April 7th

@Elephy @BelovedMe

As always can't remember any songs with my weak memory 😅 but still some shuffled genres tracks...

Skip marley- my world

Skip marley- higher place

G-eazy- VCR (the XX cover)

6lack - free

Akon- gangsta bop

Omi - cheerleader

Novo amor - anchor

Jamie n commons- lead me home

Katatonia- shifts

Katatonia- residual

Katatonia- omerta

Katatonia- unfurl

SOAD - spiders

Electric youth- a real hero

Tom walker- fly away with me

Zave - love

W&W - how many

Otnicka- cocktails and dreams

Anuv jain - baarishein (nyn remix)

Thrill seeker- demons

Megadrive - Osaka sewers

Vestron vulture - DCLXVI

BelovedMe April 7th

@freshman12 •••🙄if you can remember these many songs with your weak memory 📝 then I wonder 🤔 your strong memory will flood these thread with tracks 😅🤣

freshman12 OP April 7th

That's a true fact in my case ✅️ 😯😅

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@freshman12 ok I need you to recommend one song of my favourite genres😁 I will give you marks out of 10 for your song recomendations😎

genres= 1) Xmas

2)90s indie

3) country

4) classic rock

5) love ballads

6) cheesy pop

freshman12 OP April 11th

Sure 😁 here are some I think that you might like..

1. Pentatonic- Hallelujah

2. Dido - thank you

3. Bebe rexha - meant to be

4. System of a down - hypnotize

5. Adele - hello

6. Amorf - Anlasana

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@freshman12 pentatonics have great Xmas songs ❤ you score 8 and a half points

Dido, thank you yeah it's good but not the bestestest you score 4

Bebe rhexa, meant to be is a great song, but not country enough to pass as country in my books. So you score a 4

4 and 6 I have never heard of so you get a 2 for each one

And Adele😨😨what are you thinking!!!!! You score minus 3 for that one 

total score out of a possible 60 issssss. 23 and a half

Oofff! That's not great scoring

freshman12 OP April 11th

It's okay I saw that coming already 😨 😄 Not my type of music anyway thought you'd like em. Hope that you'd get lots of better recommendations next time from others 😊

Elephi April 11th

@freshman12 @tinywhisper11

I think those were pretty good suggestions! You even dropped Pentatonix for the holiday category, and I LOVE acappella, so it was nice to see them listed. They really do great work for the Christmas season. I can't believe System is considered classic rock now! Ugggh. lol I like Bebe Rexha's "Meant To Be," but I can see how it's got that pop vibe to it that is less country. Home Free, who does country acapella, did a cover of that tune with no instruments, and it turned out pretty good. I might grab a link to it. 

@freshman12 I like country crossovers a lot. Do you have any recommendations for country + hip-hop genre?

freshman12 OP April 11th

Music is definitely different for everyone as that i can even see it now. I prefer a track to be funky and have a musicality in it that sounds good to my ears whether it is of any genre, classic, 2000s or any. I can see that most of the people try finding popular or overrated songs and get obsessed with it. Well I did check your recommendations they're good some covers are great. Tbh I wasn't familiar with the country genre at all but I'm starting to like em now. There are lots and lots of em that are popular and it would take a while if I explore them in detail. You must have listened to them so I won't recommend but still there are really good tracks of them that can be added to the playlist. What I did is I searched for dark and under rated because what if I could find tracks with dark melodic tune. Anyway here are some country and hip hop.

Morgan wallen- last night

Morgan wallen- thinkin bout me

Morgan wallen- 180 lifestyle

Blues saraceno- the river

Blues saraceno- judgement day

Blues saraceno- bang bang bang goes the gun

Urban country- gonna need a grave

Urfavgrannie- makin it out da hood

Urfavgrannie- who want smoke

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@Elephi yeah I have a couple of pentatonix songs on my Xmas list😁 I'd love to hear the song you did ❤❤

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@freshman12 😂😂😂😂😂 they were very good song recommendations ❤❤❤ I love you so much you get an extra 2 points😁

freshman12 OP April 11th

Thank you 😂😂❤️❤️🍪🍪

Elephi April 11th

Here's that "Meant To Be" cover. Home Free has a comedic feel about them, and you can see that from this video. lol All acapella. No instruments!

Elephi April 11th

Whoops, forgot the tags. @freshman12 @tinywhisper11

Tinywhisper11 April 11th

@Elephi damn! I can't access it😥 it's not your link, it's all the security stuff on my tablet computer thingy😟 but I bet it's amazing ❤❤

Elephi April 12th

@Tinywhisper11

Are you able to use a traditional hyperlink?

Tinywhisper11 April 12th

@Elephi a traditional what now!?!?!? I can click on vocaroo links, mostly. Um other side just Amazon music!

Tinywhisper11 April 12th

@Tinywhisper11 other wise*

Elephi April 12th

@Tinywhisper11

You can probably find "Meant To Be" by Home Free on Amazon Music. 

Tinywhisper11 April 12th

@Elephi ok thanks ❤❤ I'll look it up 😁❤

Enthenia April 15th

My playlist is all over the map. My player is currently plaing something from the Devil May Cry game soundtrack (not sure which one. It's in Japanese & I have all the soundtracks). Next up is Dishwalla, Linkin Park, and INXS.

freshman12 OP April 16th

Some arabic genre !

Fairuz - bint Al shalabiyah cover by Talia https://youtu.be/MonrFJUEsO0?feature=shared

Sinan Noor - Deen Assalam (sabyan cover) https://youtu.be/KeYr7xC8sLw?feature=shared

Sama Shoufani- Children's medley https://youtu.be/w6fu7lYsyWE?feature=shared

Sama Shoufani- Bahwak https://youtu.be/jS5DVrs1CF0?feature=shared

Miami band - eshlon ansak https://youtu.be/fL3aQl5nZX0?feature=shared

Bukra Shi Nhar - Julia Boutros https://youtu.be/sjJQyhSWJLg?feature=shared

Fairuz - Bint Al shalabiyah (ocean vs orientalis remix) https://youtu.be/pePgBp4UYT8?feature=shared

Elephi April 17th

@freshman12

I liked listening to Niyaz, though I don't speak any Arabic. 

freshman12 OP April 17th

Never heard of Niyaz I might check it out. I think it's okay that you don't speak or understand as long as they sound good to your ears 😁 And I don't listen much to Arabic but some tracks could be worth for creating another small playlist.

Elephi April 17th

@freshman12

I listened to parts of their self-titled album and other selections on repeat for a long long time! :) 

freshman12 OP April 17th

🎶 😇

freshman12 OP April 17th

I checked it out. I'm sure she likes psychedelic chill out music rhythm as that she made such creative projects. I love this artist thanks for recommending 😁

freshman12 OP April 17th

And yeah it's Persian/Iranian not exactly Arabic but still middle Eastern plus she has dark rock type tracks as well.

Elephi April 18th

@freshman12

Ah! I was misinformed. I do love the dark rock sound.

energeticraven0118 April 21st

YG Marley - Praise Jah in the Moonlighting is on repeat for me at the moment.