Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

CaringJoy December 4th, 2015

005fca0ccd9e6f1635b200702d118728.jpg

MeteorShower December 5th, 2015

Don't depend too much on anyone in this world, because even your shadow leaves you when you're in darkness.

CaringJoy December 5th, 2015

d206abcba511b1e70d73e02fb8b0abc6.jpg

tranquilWhisper49 December 6th, 2015

CaringJoy December 6th, 2015

Image result for positive inspirational quotes with pictures

dopamine2727 December 6th, 2015

And like every other phase of life, be they day or nights, winters or summers, this horrible sinking feeling that you think will drown you; all of this too, shall pass.

CaringJoy December 6th, 2015

Image result for positive inspirational quotes with pictures

ivoryScarf517 December 6th, 2015

Shoot for the moon; even if you miss you'll land among the stars yes

ItsPreeti December 8th, 2015

benevolentHeart55 December 8th, 2015

"You must know yourself before you know others. Because beingnhappy starts with yourself. " -Heidy Lamar

CaringJoy December 9th, 2015

believe-in-yourself.jpg

8steplisten December 9th, 2015

May you never have to look far for a good listener.

May others never have to struggle to make you listen.

NealVisher December 10th, 2015

"There's Calm Unity in Community" - Neal Visher

MeteorShower December 10th, 2015

If you shut the door to all errors, truth will be shut out.

unsinkablespirit312 December 11th, 2015

It takes courage to push yourself to places you never been before… to test your limits… to break through barriers. And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. - Anais Nin

OptimisticOmega December 11th, 2015

"Mistakes are proof that you're trying." heartyes

CaringJoy December 11th, 2015

Image result for great quotes about life

MeteorShower December 11th, 2015

It is humility that make people Angels; It was pride that changed Angels into Devils.

OceanRest December 11th, 2015

Every life has a purpose, and in fact, many purposes - Deepak Chopra

BlueCarmen December 13th, 2015

I would be okay with just one:(

unsinkablespirit312 December 11th, 2015

But an accurate definition of the self is impossible. You are more than you realize, more than you can define. And the more time you spend trying to nail down the definition, the less time you spend living right now. Your past is not your identity. You, living right now, is your identity. – George Lawrence-Ell

To dream anything you want to… that is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything you want to… that is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself, to test your limits… that is the courage to succeed. – Bernard Edmonds

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop

We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give. – Norman MacEwan

If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete. - Buddha

The 3 C's of life: choices, chances, and changes. You must make a choice to take a chance or your life will never change. – Unknown

Although the world is full of suffering, it is also filled with overcoming it. – Helen Keller

People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. – Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

Those who love you are not fooled by mistakes you have made or dark images you hold about yourself. They remember your beauty when you feel ugly, your wholeness when you are broken, your innocence when you feel guilty, and your purpose when you are confused. – Alan Cohen

benevolentHeart55 December 11th, 2015

I have never left something undone. But i will leave my heart undone if it means that you are happy.

Gman1246 December 11th, 2015

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

cocoon December 12th, 2015

amicableHuman8883 December 12th, 2015

Without the dark the light won't show.

ivel December 12th, 2015

Everyone deserves a long embrace.

Sometimes you fall off the wagon for months. Sometimes you tell yourself you

Brightheart993 December 12th, 2015

Sometimes when things are falling apart, they may be actually falling into place.

amazingrea December 13th, 2015

Even if someone is cooler than me, that makes me hotter than them! HO-IrQVZIJE9A5GmVq19uiox-zYdvjLOmT9d6giL

A bit more of a silly one, but I think it is a nice little saying to remember when you are down! There is always a positive <3

straightforwardPenny1291 December 14th, 2015

Things have to get worse in order for them to get better

gracefulAngel96 December 14th, 2015

I gave you $10 and he gave you $20. You felt that he was better just because he gave you more when he has $200 and all i had was $10.

CaringJoy December 14th, 2015

Image result for inspirational quotes with butterflies

Mak16 December 14th, 2015

Mak16 December 14th, 2015

The question should be, is it worth trying to do, not can it be done."

- Allard Lowenstein

decisiveVase00 December 15th, 2015

It's very simple but I love it all the same: "the best is yet to come"

sirensxcalling December 15th, 2015

To love oneself is the start of a life long romance.

- oscar wilde

PineNeedles December 15th, 2015

There are millions of reasons to be happy..

If you take the time to really look at small things, you will realize just how beautiful they are.

scarletPiano102 December 16th, 2015

The wounds of love can only be healed by the one who made them.

My broken heart will heal after a while. My goal is to see you and not cry but smile.

MeteorShower December 18th, 2015

She is standing in a desert, a hot breeze burning her skin. Blue Mountains in the far distance. Feelings of hatred. Rage. She will show them the power of her genius. If they want to play God, she can play God too. They will not cage her, no matter what.