Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Pineapplecrazy101 January 23rd, 2016

That's so cute!

dhabib March 2nd, 2016

@CaringJoy

crying i have no boyfriend its a challenge for me to say this i got someone in mylife who used to bother me it still hurts shes got a boyfriend but look i like what you said i hope we talk soon please get involved and message me bye i got a lot going on it hurts its being incomplete

impartialTree3773 January 19th, 2016

An idiot who makes you laugh in their presence will definitely make you cry in their absence, because those idiots are our true friends.

CaringJoy January 19th, 2016

"I am not what happened to me. I am what I choose to become. Let's try not to be stuck in a pity party because of bad experiences. Life's not about dwelling on the negative."

Image result for image of flowers

bubbleCoconut8553 January 19th, 2016

"Your best is good enough."

newbiebunny January 20th, 2016

It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble

It's what you know for sure that just ain't so

(Mark Twain)

CaringJoy January 20th, 2016

"Letting go of the things we can't control will eventually give us some inner peace, reclaim some harmony and reduce some stress."

Pineapplecrazy101 January 23rd, 2016

So true! 😌

dhabib March 2nd, 2016

@CaringJoy true thats what i want to do im workingon it and im breathing also i take it step and step its my own path the worst part when im struggling and having challenges i had challenges going to sleep to

itshxnnxh January 20th, 2016

"Your best is good enough"

CaringJoy January 21st, 2016

Never put the key to your happiness in somebody else's pocket.

Image result for flowers

Image result for flowers

Image result for flowers

Sadbeez January 21st, 2016

Your past can affect you but your future matters more

bekahjames January 22nd, 2016

"Be strong because things will get better. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever."

caterpillargirl January 22nd, 2016

"Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them; but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight."

Helen Keller (1880-1968) American Writer

CaringJoy January 22nd, 2016

Change your life with gratitude.:

bethcares01 January 22nd, 2016

SensitiveGirl745 January 22nd, 2016

Today you are you

that's truer than true

there's no one alive

who's youer then you

caterpillargirl January 22nd, 2016

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it."

Maya Angelou

walkingArt January 23rd, 2016

How quickly jealous I become when it and not I, gets the privilege of properly messing up your hair ~ Tyler Knott Gregson

caterpillargirl January 23rd, 2016

"A wise man adapts himself to circumstances as water shapes itself to the vessel that contains it."
~ Chinese Proverb

CaringJoy January 23rd, 2016

"Sometimes you heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows."

Image result for butterfly and flower clip art

Fatema1998 January 23rd, 2016

True

True

xinfinityeli January 23rd, 2016

"You'll miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take." This is one of my favorite inspiring quotes. It's inspired me to put myself out there and talk to girls and I have to admit, it doesn't work out so bad most of the time!

peachy2015 January 23rd, 2016

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.

Charles R. Swindoll

Just keep swimming 💜

MeteorShower January 23rd, 2016

I want everyone to able to call themselves warriors.

walkingArt January 24th, 2016

Many things that seem threatening in the dark. Become welcoming when we shine light on them

Ors January 24th, 2016

Courage is the ladder on which all the other virtues mount.
- Clare Boothe Luce

CaringJoy January 24th, 2016

"Who we were in the past, who we are now in the present moment and who we will become in the future are three different people."

frothySmiles42 January 27th, 2016

@CaringJoy very true with what you are saying for sure keep up the good work and good thoughts as well

CaringJoy January 29th, 2016

@frothySmiles42

Thank you Smiles... you're awesome!

Sleepygrl January 25th, 2016

What you are seeking is seeking you.

January 25th, 2016

We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars - Oscar Wilde

January 25th, 2016

We're all skating on ice and as much as that is fun, it's also terrible boring. The real fun begin when the ice cracks and you're fighting just to stay alive, to stay afloat. That's when the real challenge begins and you lose sight of win or lose, pass or fail, and all that matters is holding on. The only moment that you can afford to think about is the current moment. Right now is all that matters. Challenges help us shift our focus to what matters most. They toughen us , they leave us changed men. The key is holding on to the cookie crumbs of advice that we swiped. And of course, keep following the trail to see where it leads. Too often, we judge ourselves too sharply, but take a moment to breathe. You've made it a long way. You are a survivor. Keep fighting . As Dory in Finding Nemo said, Just keep swimming - yours truly.

MiraiMikachu January 25th, 2016

Remember that without rain, rainbows would not exist :)

CaringJoy January 25th, 2016

"We lose ourselves trying to hold on to people who don't care about losing us."

Image result for let go signs

Younas January 28th, 2016

@CaringJoy

This hit me right in the heart root.....