Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

Uproot July 24th, 2015

Be the change you want to see in the world.

modsun July 25th, 2015

"If you woke up thats a reason to celebrate.If you broke up thats a reason to celebrate.And you know what you have a reason to celebrate."-Mod sun Be happy your here cause that is a gift and you have a reason to celebrate and be happy no matter what

modsun July 25th, 2015

"My favorite shirt is my skin.Im in love with myself every time I look into the mirror I melt.My favourite shirt is my skin Im in love with myself."

amerock1987 July 25th, 2015

I'm trying really hard to be a real person at work and not just a functioning thing, who never makes mistakes or is always certain of everything. Because I think that if people recognise something in me that they have in themselves, they'll want to support me because they want to support themselves. And if I succeed then they succeed as well.

Harsvin July 25th, 2015

♡Life is beautiful live it to the fullest♡

ORCRPR04 July 26th, 2015

She believe she could, so she did.

wildchild5 July 26th, 2015

hey, its okay.. let all the bad thoughts go. remember you have all these people around you to support you. Your beautiful.. don't let anyone or thing get in your way. Like i heard, cry a river and build a birdge and get over it.

Jessica797 July 26th, 2015

That is so beautiful, I really needed this today, thank you!😊

warmheartedGrapefruit759 July 26th, 2015

My entire life can be described in one sentence: it didn't go as plan But it's ok!😊

warmheartedGrapefruit759 July 26th, 2015

Your speed don't matter 🐢🐢 Forward is forward. .

lotsofgenii July 26th, 2015

Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa the bad things don't always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.

Twokindears July 26th, 2015

Faith....believing there's a net to catch you if you should happen to fall! (Z.W.)

HummingbirdHigh July 26th, 2015

Peopel have many different ways of thinking. Even if you make a mistake, if you realize it was a mistake, you can always fix it. Then if you turn around, you can see the future.

HummingbirdHigh July 26th, 2015

Trigun

SleepsACheapTrick July 26th, 2015

You cannot control others actions or words to you but you can chose your actions and words and thoughts. When life has you so far down you believe the only way out is to learn about what the after life is like I promise its not. If you feel hopeless and out of control just know that every time you sleep and move on to see one more sunrise you're winning. Slowly but surely. You are winning the war on your life. Always give yourself one try

frozenfire1003 July 26th, 2015

let your dreams be bigger than your fear, your actions louder than your words, and your faith stronger than your feelings ..

a goodway to start your mondays :) goodmorning guys :)

Nicola2468 July 26th, 2015

"We are all broken, that's how the light gets in"

Ernest Hemingway

canamspydergal July 27th, 2015

Listen to Leonard Cohens sing The Anthem it takes about the crack where the light gets in, an inspirational song

Barbara657 July 27th, 2015

"As we advance in life it becomes more and more difficult, but in fighting the difficulties the inmost strength of the heart is developed." -Vincent Van Gogh

jakeharley4 July 27th, 2015

"If you drink enough vodka it taste like love" -Anyone

impartialTree3773 July 27th, 2015

If you are trying to be normal you'll never know how amazing you can be. -maya Angeough

jakeharley4 July 27th, 2015

No one knows what it's like To be the bad man To be the sad man Behind blue eyes And no one knows What it's like to be hated To be fated to telling only lies But my dreams they aren't as empty As my conscience seems to be I have hours, only lonely My love is vengeance That's never free No one knows what its like To feel these feelings Like i do, and i blame you! No one bites back as hard On their anger None of my pain and woe Can show through - Limp Bizkit

rainyvanna July 28th, 2015

there's a sunrise for every sunset -myself

prettyghostie July 28th, 2015

"It'll get worse before it gets better"

Waffel1218 July 28th, 2015

"Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." -Oscar Wilde

NeonAlbin0 July 28th, 2015

There is no beast or man stranger than me,Because it's mama is already dead

presidentbouncecatAya July 28th, 2015

A negative mind will never give you a positive life.

KoiFish July 28th, 2015

"If you keep doing what you've been doing then you'll keep getting what you've been getting."

imaginativePeach4891 July 29th, 2015

You ever heard the expression 'The best things in live are free.' Well that expression is true.' Every once in a while, people step up they rise above themselves sometimes they surprise you and sometimes they fall short. Life is funny sometimes. It can push pretty hard but if you look close enough, you can find hope in the words of children, in the bars of the song and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky, if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back.
-Nathan Scott

RagingSublimity July 29th, 2015

I promise one day, flowers will grow from these scars with their roots twisted deep. I'll show you that even in the most broken of places, life finds its way.

FrostWrites July 29th, 2015

Embrace fear and you will learn to love it

-Frost

ImaginativeDragon July 29th, 2015

People don't cry because they are weak. They cry because they've been strong too long.

EverMoon July 29th, 2015

We all have demons, some of us have mortal ones, and we can destroy them. Others have immortal ones, and have to learn to live with them.

"Life Can not be measured by the good we've done but by the he'll we've been put through "

Harsvin July 30th, 2015

Have faith in time, because time heals every wound.💕

sensitiveFig5661 July 30th, 2015

I really hope this one is true

Harsvin August 5th, 2015

@sensitiveFig5661 It is true☺

kyleemoody July 30th, 2015

pushing yourself to do things you once doubted proves more than you can imagine.

AutumnSunset23 July 30th, 2015

The Serenity Prayer

"God Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the corage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."