Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

crystalz7 August 26th, 2021

such a beautiful quote

themainjane September 19th, 2020

"As long as you live, keep learning how to live."

~ Seneca

ShareyourworldwitDr September 22nd, 2020

Each decision counts in your life

Some people thinks it's destiny but

I think the little paths you choose makes a

Huge difference which can't be erased but still

Whatever you decide will pay off one day!!

uniqueGrace8272 September 25th, 2020

Pain is inevitable

but suffering is optional.

Buddha

September 25th, 2020

"Purple is the last color of the rainbow. Purple means I will trust and love you for a long time."

- Taehyung (V), BTS

P.S. I purple you

inventiveAcai3503 September 25th, 2020

@fionamoon OMG, I purple you too!!! <3333

October 13th, 2020

@inventiveAcai3503

💜💜💜

Marie1202 October 14th, 2020

@fionamoon

I love BTS too!!! heart and also, here is another quote that I love...

"When things get hard, stop for a while and look back and see how far you've come. Don't forget how rewarding it is. You are the most beautiful flower, more than anyone else in this world."

- Kim Taehyung

Goggo September 25th, 2020

Try to listen to someone, and by listening I mean listen not for replying, but for actually hearing the person out.

I can say without a doubt that you can create a great impact of yours on anyone in just a couple of minutes, plus you don't know how it changes their life.....

So just listen to everyone, because everyone in the end has a story which they want to be get heard without getting judged.

InfiniteMry September 27th, 2020

"Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what make life meaningful"

-Joshua J. Marine

Inkedbeautifuldisaster September 27th, 2020

to the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world!

caramelbunny2 July 28th, 2021

@Inkedbeautifuldisaster

heart

so heartwarming!

September 27th, 2020

SummerBreeze00 October 8th, 2020

@fionamoon

Ah, are you BTS fan? That's a good quote! smiley

October 13th, 2020

@SummerBreeze00

hahahaha no they are just some good artists that I like😊

Mirabaker1 September 30th, 2020

"We don't get to choose how we start in this life. Real 'greatness' is what you do with the hand you're dealt."

Lolowise475 September 30th, 2020

Nothing great was ever achieved without a dream. ☁ 🌈

not sure who first made this quote but I agree.

@Lolowise475

Very true

Randall72 October 7th, 2020

The sun will shine again and bring the end to the rain that falls from our eyes to bring back the brighter skies it's just waiting for the next hour to to be a example of the next power to supply all that matters the most to sail away from the coast and supply the butter on the toast that jumps out and wants to be free from the heat that has been bothering me

@Randall72

Wow, the imagery is so beautifully captured in this quote. heart

Randall72 October 19th, 2020

@SummerBreeze00 inside the heart is a brighter future to start then the words will never break apart to forme a perfect pitcher that is written in a schipichure just to realize that the place in time to let the world shine in the dark sky that has combined with only time to rewind

specialSnow9454 October 8th, 2020

"Ships are safe in a harbour but that's not what ships are made for." - not sure

@specialSnow9454

A good quote, snow. Reminds us that it's about braving ourselves to try. smiley

specialSnow9454 October 8th, 2020

@SummerBreeze00 yeah

I really enjoy this quote. We grow when we venture outside of our comfort zones :)

Maestro2000 October 8th, 2020

Maya Angelou

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

@Maestro2000

One of my favorite quotes. Thanks for sharing. smiley

Maestro2000 October 10th, 2020

@SummerBreeze00 she was an amazing person

@Maestro2000

I love this. Maya Angelou is amazing

Randall72 October 14th, 2020

It's been so many years that you have been gone and it's way to long so come back home I just cannot live without you so tonight I cry for you do anything to feel that touch from your hand and let the words start to expand sorry that I lost you just the night I have to go through you mean the world to me just to stand where we need to be

Vintagechoc October 15th, 2020

Mevlânâ Celâleddin Mehed Rumi "Seven Advices"

In generosity and helping others: be like the river

In compassion and grace: be like the sun.

In concealing others’ faults: be like the night.

In anger and fury: be like the dead.

In modesty and humility: be like the soil.

In tolerance: be like the ocean.

Either appear as you are, or: be as you appear.

inventiveAcai3503 October 17th, 2020

@Vintagechoc it's amazing quote! Can I borrow it to comfort my peeps and spread positivity out of Seven Cups?

Vintagechoc October 18th, 2020

@inventiveAcai3503

Hi InventiveAcai! Of course you can. Rumi is a great soul comforter. Discovering his writings changed my life. If you need to know more about him, don't hesitate to contact me or do some research. I'm glad you liked this quote.heart

inventiveAcai3503 October 18th, 2020

@Vintagechoc will be very happy to meet more Rumi's wise words!

Vintagechoc October 19th, 2020

@inventiveAcai3503

I'm glad you want to know more about Rumi. Here's a quote that helped me especially during a difficult time in my life "You are not a drop in the ocean, you are the entire ocean in a drop".

I recommend that you read Shams Tabrizi's 40 Rules of Love to better understand Rumi or read Elif Shafak's Sufi My Love.
PS: if you read the 40 rules of love, I would be happy to know which of the quotes is your favorite.

inventiveAcai3503 October 19th, 2020

@Vintagechoc thank you so much for recommendation! Will look for sure for these books and surely will share with you the positivity and fav quote <3

This was beautifully written! Thank you for sharing

majesticWhisper2988 October 18th, 2020

"You don't have to be a prodigy to be unique."
- Cavetown

Randall72 October 18th, 2020

I would like to write and say tomorrow is just another day to make up in time to figure out the things that we left behind the time is in the scripturethat has painted a betifull pitcher in my mind racing for the spot here to find