Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

SynSavory September 12th, 2020

@BunnyCatsDog1

Wonderful quote!

--

Resilience is accepting your new reality, even if it's less good than the one you had before.

caramelbunny2 July 28th, 2021

@BunnyCatsDog1

Very nice!

courageousCloud7479 August 20th, 2020

Never bend your head. Always hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye. -Helen Keller

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. - Mohammad Ali

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. -Winston Churchill

48151623 August 25th, 2020

"'If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow" - chinese proverb

Aqua7281 September 4th, 2020

@48151623 My gosh, this one fits me so well.

honestpanda81 September 13th, 2020

@Aqua7281

In Chinese, for anyone who's curious:

忍得一时之气 免得百日之忧

Bejay95 August 26th, 2020

I honestly just need a listening ear on a day to day basis.

Winderspoetree21 August 26th, 2020

The grass is only green where you water it.

InfiniteMry August 27th, 2020

"If you always put limit on everything you do , physical or anything else, it will spread into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

-Bruce Lee

VerseArt August 28th, 2020

Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions. ― Dalai Lama XIV

@VerseArt Indeed.

brightPond5967 August 29th, 2020

Let yourself let go and grow. You can't change the past but you can learn from it. Everything happens for a reason. Don't take everything to serious.

@brightPond5967 Very true.

caramelbunny2 July 28th, 2021

@brightPond5967

Very true and straightforward

veek12 August 30th, 2020

Don't worry about people talking behind your back, they are behind you for a reason! Look forward to positive and encouraging people and then just see what an amazing turn life takes!!

Love yourself first, only then you can love someone else unconditionally.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

lovelyParadise8477 August 30th, 2020

The struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.

@lovelyParadise8477 True.

nidhi0454 August 30th, 2020

strive for progress, not perfection.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 3rd, 2020

"If the moon can shine so bright and beautifully in the darkest of nights, Certainly so can YOU".

🌻❤

inventiveAcai3503 September 13th, 2020

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou so beautiful quote! Thank you so much! <3

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2020

@inventiveAcai3503

Hey ,thankyou so much. Glad you liked it too ❤🌻

oliveLand2379 September 4th, 2020

Over the past few months when tje lockdown first started i started running aeay and self harming more. But 2 months ago i tried to take my own life and I'm glad tjat i was stoped and detained as i wouldnt be here today. #suicide and deppresion survivor

Myla23 September 4th, 2020

SO long as you live in the past, you will never find your future.

Coolcat396 September 4th, 2020

before you heal someone, ask him if he is willing to give up the things that make him sick.

from Hippocrates

pussycat1972 September 4th, 2020

"Promise me you'll always remember that you're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Christopher Robin to Winnie the Pooh

rk1096 September 11th, 2020

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable."

- Christopher Reeve

"It's Never As Bad As It Seems. You're Stronger Than You Think You Are. Trust Me."

- Superman

"So many of our dreams seem impossible, they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will they soon become inevitable.

smolstrawberries September 12th, 2020

"Worrying doesn't take away tomorrow's problems. It takes away today's peace".

Lonelyone106 September 13th, 2020

"Yesterday,is history.tomorrow is a mystery.but today is a gift...that is why it is called the present" -oogway

Notweirdunique September 13th, 2020

My own qoute i wrote :

Never let the past break you down, take the lesson and move on

chocofish246 September 17th, 2020

"Someday, you are going to look back on the point in your life and be glad you didn't give up!" - Unknown :) ❤️

sarahjanetwelve September 17th, 2020

Restored123 September 17th, 2020

"Life is like a box of Chocolates 🍫 ya' Neva know what you're Gon' Get!" -Forest Gump

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

pinkCake7320 September 18th, 2020

The Butterfly Effect

You need to stay. And you need to stay loudly. You're afraid of making bad choices but the truth is this: the tiniest actions will influence the course of the rest of your life and you cannot control it. So many factors play a part in you being here: a delayed train, an extra cup of tea, the number of seconds your parents took to cross the street. This is chaos theory. Sensitivity. Mathematics. You are here. And every choice you have ever made has led to right now, reading this. While you exist, every movement and moment matters; those bad choices led you to the best days of your life, if you were to play it all in rewind. So let them go. Change will come. Even if you're standing still. Butterflies will keep flapping their wings and causing hurricanes, So, make your choices and make them loud. Trust your gut. Trust energy. And if you ceased to exist? Oh, the Universe would notice. The mess that would make. The hearts that would break. So just stay. Stay for bad choices. Stay for great ones. Stay. Cause a few hurricanes.

SweetSurrender2020 November 11th, 2020

@pinkCake7320

beautiful wriiten

turquoiseAcres4830 September 18th, 2020

There's nothing wrong with being compassionate, generous or freindly and concerned for others. Think of yourself as being another person. Because you are a person too. Don't forget that. Maybe you need to help and love yourself as another person. ~Scott my bff

bloopblip September 19th, 2020

When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.

-Oscar Wilde

SummerBreeze00 October 8th, 2020

@bloopblip

This is a lovely quote 🌈

Marie1202 October 24th, 2020

@bloopblip

I love this quote <3