Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

lavenderCup3799 July 31st, 2020

@matthematt very true🙌🏻🤍

Support123 July 30th, 2020

Treat Others

How You

Want To

Be Treated

:)

SavoyTruffle20 July 30th, 2020

"There will be an answer, let it be." - The Beatles ❤️

WhiteButerflee July 31st, 2020

@SavoyTruffle20

"Imagine all peeople..." 😉😊....

lavenderCup3799 July 31st, 2020

Sometimes Its Better You Agree With Them Than Expect Them To See Throw Your Eyes How It Is. 🤍💚 -(On Misunderstandings).

Mostly Bad People Aren't But People Become Bad Due To The Way They Treated By Societal ills. (For Bad People).

Be Calm And Think In Cool Mind And Try To Understand By Feeling What They Are For You Rather What Are They. (Anger Management).

Watching Your Love Doing Happy Stuff Currently Will Make Your Heart Even More Happier Than Anything And See Them Achieve What They Dreamt Of And Can Do Anything Just To Freeze Those Moments (Love ).

Loveforhumankind1110 August 5th, 2020

@lavenderCup3799

The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.

By- Winston Churchill

DayDreamer116 August 6th, 2020

Be patient with yourself. Nothing blooms in nature all year.

WinterFox13 August 6th, 2020

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. ~ Dr. Seuss

HannahChu777 August 8th, 2020

"SOMETIMES, THE BEST WAY TO SOLVE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS IS TO HELP SOMEONE ELSE." - Uncle Iroh

ATLA FANS RISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Iroh was the one who said this line, the sentiment played out numerous times in the series itself. Aang gained allies with every person he helped, Zuko learned about himself when he helped a family persecuted by bullies who were soldiers, Katara grew more adept at her abilities as she trained Aang, and Sokka grew as a leader when helped the Kyoshi warriors. Iroh even made this line come to life when he decided to help liberate Ba Sing Se. The series made it clear that every time someone helped another, their actions had far reaching consequences.

mintsprinkles August 15th, 2020

@HannahChu777

Omg, I love Avatar. Even though it's marketed as a kids show, there are so many lessons and insightful topics that keep you reflecting. It's amazing how you can learn so much from every single character, and it isn't afraid to cover topics such as abandonment, misogyny, and abuse. I honestly love Uncle Iroh, he's the uncle we all deserve. Sorry for geeking out.

witchrose August 8th, 2020

"The universe is for me and so is everything else." - Adriene Mishler

turqoiseOrange7980 August 8th, 2020

"The mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb" - Najwa Zebian

WhiteAura9 August 9th, 2020

When you possess light within, you see it externally.

-Anas Nin

Maya1016 August 11th, 2020

"If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can't hear them anymore"

-Michele Ruiz

caramelbunny2 July 28th, 2021

@Maya1016

heartyes

WinterWillow12 August 15th, 2020

"You are enough. You are so enough. It is unbelievable how enough you are."

– Sierra Boggess

mintsprinkles August 15th, 2020

"Respect the freedom that you were born with but that you've denied yourself. Break free from the power that power has over you and believe in your own beliefs".

- Najwa Zebian

Seeker1898 August 17th, 2020

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Lao Tzu

EmKayGee10 August 17th, 2020

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.

DeathRaceCarFrankenstein August 17th, 2020

@EmKayGee10

Very nice one 😉😁😁😁

EmKayGee10 August 17th, 2020

@RedGlowingButterflee

Thank you. It's one I use to get me through some bad days. It reminds me that moments and our emotions are fleeting. They will pass.

DeathRaceCarFrankenstein August 17th, 2020

@EmKayGee10 😊

@EmKayGee10

Yes!

LyricalLemon August 17th, 2020

This one is from the hit musical Dear Evan Hansen

"Dear Evan Hansen, today is going to be a good day and here's why: because today you are you and that's enough."

this quote has really stuck with me lately and I try to tell this to myself in the mirror every morning. Evan suffers with social anxiety and throughout this musical he has to write letters to himself to build his confidence. I would love to see this musical someday and all the music is amazing.

bb18 August 17th, 2020

"You are doing the best you can. Take it easy on yourself. You've overcome a lot in the past and can overcome these challenges."

@bb18

I needed this today heart

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu

politefireworks123 August 18th, 2020

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." -Nelson Mandela

LyricalLemon August 18th, 2020

No one deserves to be forgotten. No one deserves to fade away. No one should come and come and go and have no one know he was ever really here. No one deserves to disappear.
-Dear Evan Hansen, Disappear

Fighter0708 August 19th, 2020

I can't help the world but the world cannot do it without me ...😉😊

Stay positive....

MissSunny08 August 19th, 2020

Do not let the memories of your past limit the potential of your future. There are no limits to what you can achieve on your journey through life, except in your mind. ― Roy T. Bennett

happylittlenote August 19th, 2020

There is a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in.

Leonard Cohen

whimsicalMaya August 20th, 2020

"We all make mistake, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here now with the power to shape your day and your future". -Steve Maraholi

InfiniteMry August 27th, 2020

@whimsicalMaya

love that phrase

BunnyCatsDog1 August 20th, 2020

You learn more from failure than from success. Don