Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

brightsmile18 January 13th, 2019

Hes like fire and ice and rage, hes like the night and the storm in the heart of the sun hes ancient and forever he burns at the center of time and he can see the turn of the universe... and hes wonderful.

-Tim Latimer

January 13th, 2019

The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Hey. The good things dont always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things dont necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant. – The Eleventh Doctor

Tinycupcake January 23rd, 2019

@Thedoctorno12 I love my Doctor <3 <3

VohnH January 13th, 2019

Don't try to change the wind nor the sea, change the sail.

--- Vohn

brightsmile18 January 14th, 2019

EverlastingReader9281 January 15th, 2019

LoveYaGOD January 16th, 2019

Right pain.. Pressure and stress transforms coal into a Diamond

brightsmile18 January 18th, 2019

Never under estimate the power of a smile and hello

-Madison Jewell Baird

brightsmile18 January 25th, 2019

@brightsmile18

is there something wrong with the quote?

do people not like it?

easyWater4109 January 23rd, 2019

Lose your dreams and you might lose your mind

Mick Jagger

Tinycupcake January 23rd, 2019

Alone. by herself she built the kingdom that she wanted!

brightsmile18 January 27th, 2019

You have nothing to prove only too share.

-Sierra Boggess

KNTT January 27th, 2019

Trigger warning
(Added by lovelyWhisper66; see forum guidelines here)

*~ Always remember: Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. ~*

Crazylazybird February 4th, 2019

MAGIC happens when you dont give up even if you want to... UNIVERSE always falls in love with stubborn heart...

LovelyLani February 10th, 2019

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. – Walt Disney

MissPen February 11th, 2019

Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself. - Rumi

wonderfulSunshine50 February 14th, 2019

You can't pour from an empty glass, take care of yourself first.

MissPen February 14th, 2019

Related image

brightsmile18 February 17th, 2019

People are like gifts so why dont just cherish them?

Madison Jewell Baird

greyphantom February 18th, 2019

However far I fall as long as there's so much as a thread I will use it to climb. I'll take hold of it. I refuse to give up while I'm still human I can do that much. But every person must decide on their own whether to grab it.

Ciel Phantomhive - Black Butler

brightsmile18 February 20th, 2019

I learn to stretch myself and realize that one day my weaknesses may one day become my strengths.

Madison Jewell Baird

chancey55 February 21st, 2019

Beauty of whatever kind, in its supreme development, invariably excites the sensitive soul to tears.

I would define, in brief, the poetry of words as the rhythmical creation of Beauty.

That pleasure which is at once the most pure, the most elevating and the most intense, is derived, I maintain, from the contemplation of the beautiful.

Edgar Allan Poe

brightsmile18 February 21st, 2019

I learn to stretch myself and realize that my weaknesses may one day become my strengths.

Madison Jewell Baird

brightsmile18 February 24th, 2019

Breathe in the beauty of a new day.

Madison Jewell Baird

WinterWarror March 3rd, 2019

"You don't stop being a soldier cause you got wounded in battle." Dean Winchester

SympathyofSong April 12th, 2019

@WinterWarror I absolutely adore Dean and Sam. Supernatural is an amazing show. That is a great quote. Because it is hard to want to fight when you feel continually wounded. Thank you for providing a shock in the pants. Loves and Hugs from me, to you @WinterWarror.

nunyabeezwax March 6th, 2019

MarchoMugwort March 9th, 2019

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
― Neale Donald Walsch

ANGELS21 March 13th, 2019

kind is comepassion

when you have a kind heart

enlightenedSnow March 15th, 2019

I DO IT BECAUSE I CAN,

I CAN BECAUSE I WANT TO,

I WANT TO BECAUSE YOU SAID I COULDN'T!!!

SympathyofSong April 12th, 2019

@enlightenedSnow I know for myself i have to reconsider certain decisions and make sure it is what i WANT. Some goals i have found, were just to prove someone wrong. As i continue on my current path, i don't need to be right. It is not important to prove someone wrong at the risk of losing myself. If i believe it, i need to believe and to know that me knowing and believing is enough. Thank you for putting that out there, i needed that reminder.

enlightenedSnow April 29th, 2019

@SympathyofSong

Thank You for your response I really appreciate feedback and comments <3

Bluelight33 March 15th, 2019

eternalWhisper22 September 24th, 2019

Keep in simple...thats really interesting. We tend to make life even more confusing unintentionally thank you for the reminder. @PeachyHuman

lonelygirl333 March 18th, 2019

There is always a sunset that you haven't seen, a favorite book that you haven't read, and a person who will love you that you haven't met. The future is full of beautiful possibilities.

Totheskyandbeyond March 19th, 2019

I am not weird... I am a limited edition.

To me from me

Totheskyandbeyond March 19th, 2019

Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise - les miserables.

here4ulistener March 20th, 2019

"When life throws us painful obstacles, sometimes we can't always be happy. But we can choose to practice gratitude" -My therapist

heart

Really helped me mentally regain some control when I was bouncing between natural sadness/anger/numbness while processing a sudden crisis. We can't always control our own emotions, but we can control our mindset. We can choose be grateful for the positives in life even when things are hard beyond our control.

LonelyExpat October 15th, 2019

@here4ulistener thank you for this, something I needed to hear today ♥️🙂