Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Uplifting quotes & Inspiring Thoughts

Eugene March 22nd, 2014

I hope you can help me add uplifting and inspiring quotes here.

Hope is important because it can make the present moment less difficult to bear. If we believe that tomorrow will be better, we can bear a hardship today.
― Thích Nhất Hạnh, Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life

FH:54

SugarInMyHippieTea March 24th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66

She turned her can'ts in to can's

and her dreams into plans

lovelyWhisper66 March 29th, 2018

@SugarInMyHippieTea Oh, nicely said! Indeed, the impossible can definitely become the possible with motivation and the right attitude. :)

mouse2334 March 19th, 2018

"You wake up every morning to fight the same demons that left you so tired the night before. And that my dear is bravery." Unknown

Serendipity1003 May 5th, 2018

@mouse2334

it almost make me cry

Amphios March 20th, 2018

Amphios March 21st, 2018

ItIsWhatItIs123 March 21st, 2018
Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.
impartialDime4491 March 22nd, 2018

One day it just clicks...

you realize what's important and what isn't. You learn to care less about what other people think of you and more about what you think of yourself. You realize how far you've come and you remember when you thought things were such a mess that you would never recover. And you smile. You smile because you are truly proud of yourself and the person you've fought to become.

-Unknown

Amphios March 23rd, 2018

Mehmood March 23rd, 2018

My all-time favorite quote:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didnt do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sail. Explore. Dream. Discover." smiley Source

OptimisticCareBear March 25th, 2018

kindPark2733 March 25th, 2018

I can get through anything and do anything regardless of whether I

dapperEyes6863 March 26th, 2018

Amphios March 26th, 2018

Amphios March 27th, 2018

Amphios March 29th, 2018

NovaturientSeedling March 29th, 2018

When a flower doesnt bloom you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.

-Alexander Den Heijer

lovelyWhisper66 March 30th, 2018

Amphios March 31st, 2018

lovelyWhisper66 April 1st, 2018

Amphios April 1st, 2018

Amphios April 3rd, 2018

Poppyseed1949 April 3rd, 2018

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass....it's about learning to dance in the rain

Amphios April 4th, 2018

lovelyWhisper66 April 4th, 2018

Remember that just because you hit bottom doesnt mean you have to stay there.

Robert Downey Jr.

Amphios April 4th, 2018

@lovelyWhisper66 Nice one, thanks for sharing! :)

lovelyWhisper66 April 4th, 2018

@PolarLight Thanks so much Polar! It's actually RD Jr.'s birthday today, so I found it fitting. XD

Keep up the great work, and have a nice night!

RainyDaysTD April 4th, 2018

"Forgiving makes you free. Imagine that you have a balloon, the more weight ypu put on it, the harder is to make it fly. On the same way, the more rancor you save in your soul, the harder it'll be for you to keep on going"- My own.

What do you think? I had to translated since my native language is Spanish ^-^

AlexMaya April 5th, 2018

@RainyDaysTD Hello, I liked it and you're truly right! We need to forgive to be in peace with ourselfs and move on! Thanks for sharing

Amphios April 5th, 2018

PowerfulHeart66 April 5th, 2018

You are stronger than your pain. You dont have to be stuck in it, because you can move through your pain

😊👍🏼

Robunzel April 5th, 2018

"Every day may not be good, yet there is good in every day."

Frog90 April 7th, 2018

Yes good quote power

Amphios April 7th, 2018

Amphios April 8th, 2018

MeaningfulSilence April 15th, 2018

@PolarLight

I like this one, Light! yes

Amphios April 15th, 2018

@BeyondTheInvisible thank you!

Frog90 April 8th, 2018

It is true power.

Frog90 April 9th, 2018

YUP

Carraway April 9th, 2018

A couple favorites:

Hello babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. On the outside, babies, you've got a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies - "God damn it, you've got to be kind." - Kurt Vonnegut in God Bless You, Mr. Rosewater.

"Whatever you think can't be done, someone will come along and do it. A genius is the one most like himself." - Thelonious Monk. For another favorite Monk quote, "You've got to dig it to dig it, you dig?"