Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

New Series Is Here: Conquering your Goals (Choose, Set, and Realize Your Goals)

Hope July 26th

Hi everyone! I hope you are doing well. The wait for our new forum workshop series is over. It is time for our new series to launch. 

The series is called Conquering your Goals, in this series, we will deep dive into all relevant information that can help you choose the right goals, frame them right away, strive towards them using techniques that work, deal with the setbacks as life happens, and more! 

If you feel like you are setting goals but can’t seem to reach them or want to be better at conquering them, this series is worth participating in. The series is expected to have 8-9 posts and will end somewhere in September. If you participate in all posts (completing the required activity/participation) you will receive a certificate of completion. 

Here is a rough outline of what we will cover in no particular order. 

• Tools and techniques to select the right goals. 
  • Techniques to set goals (Such as SMART goals method)
  • System Vs Goals 
  • Dealing with setbacks
  • Motivation and Discipline (intrinsic, extrinsic), Consistency, Grit and Perseverance 
  • Accountability/Visual progress
  • Celebrating Milestones

Embark on a journey with us! 

The structure is the same!
  • 1 post per week
  • You must participate in the activities of the given post
  • Complete participation in all posts within the time frame given

Join the tag list here!

image_1721984878.png
daydreammemories July 26th

@Hope

That's a great initiative! Looking forward to future posts! I'll be participating 😊💚

VictoriaLove7 July 26th

@Hope

This is a helpful to encourage us to reach our goals, Hope! o(^▽^)o

@Hope just needed to see what my user name is so I can sign up!

WeEarth July 26th

@Hope

Aww, excited for the series! Hope it will be useful for us 🤗 Looking forward to it

mytwistedsoul July 26th

@Hope Awesome! Just signed up! 

TU100OT July 26th

@Hope

Thank you for sharing Hope. It will help us through the goal-making journey of each of our goals.

purpleSea7109 July 27th

Just be yourself and let no one be judging you. They don't know what we have been through. I am just a click away.Xx 

Thanks all new and old. X

IsayUncle August 8th

@Hope

Looks like some awesome approaches to attaining goals. Thanks for the initiative and time it takes to share.. I didn't join the tag list but I should get notifications if I'm subscribed, right?

Hope OP August 8th

@IsayUncle

Please sign up for the tag list. Otherwise, you can check this post every week to see what post was added. 

IsayUncle August 8th

@Hope,

(me) Like duh 🤣, Yea that makes sense. Done 😀