Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

I am proud of myself because...

PluckyLuck248 February 28th, 2018

I spend a lot of time around toxic people (family) but I don't let them get to me and I continue to progress and get a little bit better everyday.

Seamstressed December 24th, 2018

@PluckyLuck248

I definitely understand! Share the trick that made you feel good in spite of all of that? :-)

wonderingsoul95 February 28th, 2018

I may have my downs and my flaws but I am always there for others when in need

sadqueerperson February 28th, 2018

I'm proud of myself for still being alive and going through every day without giving up.

Booklover95 February 28th, 2018

I'm proud of myself for working everyday on my mental health and never giving up.

JoyMcNeilPhD March 31st, 2018

I took a step towards my ultimate vision and #purpose in life.

#smallsteps

Amphios March 31st, 2018

@JoyMcNeilPhD That is great!! Good luck with your journey, ahead <3

honestMaple6470 September 21st, 2018

@JoyMcNeilPhD congrats, the small steps lead to milestones! 😄

Skyy0 October 11th, 2018

I am proud of myself for letting down my walls, as much as possible, to let people in. I take any opporunity I get, and it is exciting.

Skyy0 October 11th, 2018

I am proud for taking time for myself. I finished my exams for the day. I might not have studied as much as I expected to, but I definitely did the best I could! After exams, I just lounged around the campus, being mindful of surroundings such as watching squirrels and birds, observing pairs of friends, and focusing on music. It felt good, and I'm proud for being alive.

diplomaticCake1080 February 1st, 2019

Having the motivation to be productive has always been a roadblock for me. I get anxious that I have things to do and because of that I put things off for later, which makes me more anxious, etc. I am proud that after many attempts I have broken this cycle for 2 days now. It many not seem like much but the journey to get to where I am now was long and hard. In just these two days, I have been happier and I am able to engage with my loved ones and have time and energy to do the things I love. Now, let

mymric February 2nd, 2019

I study hard and get good grades!! :))

molliejane92 February 3rd, 2019

I am proud of myself because I was accepted to grad school recently and my hard work is starting to pay off.