Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Drink Water - Reminder πŸ’§

March 1st, 2021

Hello All. This will be an ongoing challenge self-care thread.

If you keep forgetting to drink water, here is how the Mindfulness community can help you.

_1673245389.image.png

Subscribe to this thread.

By Subscribing every time someone posts in the thread, you will get a notification as 'Drink Water - Reminder πŸ’§'

Come and Post here, every time you drink considerable amount of water OR when you complete your daily water quota
You can use this post as your water intake tracker or log. So you will know how much water you have had and how much more to go.

Of course, there are apps for that too. Using this forum can be more effective, as the apps are only seen by you, but here your progress will be shared with the community.

Give it a try!

Tag someone to remind them to drink water

Benefits of Drinking water

Calculate your daily water intake

Daf8 June 24th, 2021
heart @Sunisshiningandsoareyou heart
heart Thank you, but you are! No, this discussion won't end till you accept your awesomeness! *You* really are! Thank you for being so olympian and fantastic heart

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 24th, 2021

Omigoshh Haha, you're so lovely -- I can't even πŸ₯° @Daf8

Daf8 June 24th, 2021
heart *You* are the lovely, amazing one here! Thank you for existing heart
heart You: I can't even- heart
heart Me: I can't even begin to explain your greatness heart
heart Thank you, but that applies to you! If no one is perfect, you must be called "no one"! I can use my existence to point out your awesomeness, and you use yours to exhibit how radiant you are. heart
unique73 June 24th, 2021

*ahem* *order order* πŸ‘©β€βš–οΈ
@Daf8 and @Sunisshiningandsoareyou have officially been declared awesome!😌❀
No further arguments or discussions πŸ˜›
@DonaldDraper *steals popcorn and leaves* 😌

Daf8 July 5th, 2021
heart @unique73 heart
heart I object! I demand you, @unique73, to take my place! Since you are ilegally astounding, I've been talking to my lawyer for several days and we decided to take legal actions. You, @Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @DonaldDraper must accept the awesomeness you all have and drink more water! heart
Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 5th, 2021

@Unique73 @Daf8 Hehe ,can we all agree that we all are awesomesauce, what say @Daf8 , are we calling truce ? devilheart
❀ Big hugssss to y'all, thankyou for being super duper awesome ❀
also thanks for the reminder haha , *sips water* , go go, y'all have some water too πŸ₯°

Daf8 July 5th, 2021
heart @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @Unique73 heart
heart You all are awesomesauce! There's no truce when it comes to your awesomeness... You all will face the consequences of your greatness devil . heart
heart Thank *you* (and you, the one reading this) for being super duper mega hiper ultra awesome and incredible! *Big, strong hugs to everyone* heart
heart You are welcome! Thank *you* for drinking water. Thank you for the encouragement! *Drinks water* heart

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 5th, 2021

awww haha ,you're the besttt πŸ₯Ίβ€ @Daf8 ! Lots of love !!

Daf8 July 6th, 2021
heart Thank you, but *you* are! LOL (Lots Of Love) for you too! You are amazingly fantastic heart

unique73 July 6th, 2021

@Daf8
I rest my case cheeky
You is more owsum because you won the case and declared @Sunisshiningandsoareyou , @DonaldDraper and me as awesomesauce 😌❀
and drink more water, thanks for the reminder!πŸ˜›

Daf8 July 27th, 2021
heart @unique73 heart
heart Sorry for the late reply! I was trying to process your awesomeness. You better! You are extremely awesome, astoundingly fantastic and stupendously flabbergasting. I won the case because you are greatly and immensely marvelous. Yes, you all are awesomesauce because you all are you, and you all are wonderful. Yes, drink more water! Thank you for drinking it and for the reminder, incredible one. heart
SeriouslyLey123 June 15th, 2021

@DonaldDraper
Sorry sir. I'm more of a lemonade girl :D

playfulPiano171 June 15th, 2021

Haven’t been drinking nearly as much water as I should lately, thanks for the reminder!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 22nd, 2021

@lilme @lighthouse10 ❀

June 23rd, 2021

New Day New Quota Red heart

@Eudaimonia99 , @sia1325 , @PositiveMindset1 , @Star996 , @kindLemonade , @amiablePeace77 , @unique73 , @Daf8 , @enchantedlove , @LoveLilly , @SeriouslyLey123 , @playfulPiano171

LoveLilly June 23rd, 2021

@DonaldDraper
I forgot my emotional support water bottle so not great

June 23rd, 2021

@LoveLilly Awww I hope you get it back soon Red heart
Until then I hope you also find an easy way to stay hydrated Slightly smiling

LoveLilly June 23rd, 2021

@LoveLilly
I will try, I left it at home this morning and I'm at school haha. Thanks Don

Daf8 June 24th, 2021
heart @LoveLilly heart
heart Awwww I hope you have it now! We are here for you, please stay hydrated at all times! Thank you for being you heart
Star996 June 23rd, 2021

@DonaldDraper

Thank you for tagging me! I just drank water but more please πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Eudaimonia99 June 23rd, 2021

@DonaldDraper Thanks for tagging. I realized I am thirsty when I see this post. smiley

sia1325 June 23rd, 2021

@DonaldDraper I just did lol, thank you so much for the reminder, Don!! I hope you drank some water as well if not- *fills a bucket full of water*πŸ˜€

June 23rd, 2021

@sia1325 am I supposed to start a bath reminder post too now? xD

@eudaimonia99 yay. Mission accomplished 😎 (but still ongoing Tongue )

sia1325 June 24th, 2021

@DonaldDraper A bath reminder post sounds so so good lolll! I definitely support you with it! xD

SeriouslyLey123 June 23rd, 2021
@DonaldDraper
Hehehehe water shwater....so overated (evil laugh) I still stand by lemonade-the drink for champs.
And to prove my point let's count how many cups i have drank today............0
:P
Daf8 June 24th, 2021
heart @SeriouslyLey123 heart
heart Hey, I'll kidnap your lemonade if you don't drink enough water! devilheart
SeriouslyLey123 June 24th, 2021
@Daf8
Hahahahaha bring it on sis
Daf8 July 5th, 2021
heart @SeriouslyLey123 heart
heart *Brings and passes on water* heart
Daf8 June 24th, 2021
heart @DonaldDraper heart
heart Thank you for the tag! I always have water next to me, but because of your reminder I'll drink even more! Thank you for everything you do heart
unique73 June 24th, 2021

@DonaldDraper

Thank you for tagging, much much needed reminder for me xD ❀

PositiveMindset1 June 24th, 2021

@DonaldDraper
thanks for the kind reminder, a glass of water is always sitting next to my computer and I'd recommend everyone to do the same! laugh

June 24th, 2021

@PositiveMindset1 *secretly replaces the glass with a bottle*

June 25th, 2021

Happy Friyay Grinning

@Aikyaa11000 Wise One , @DigitalKnight Mod Events Team Family Healthy Living Team Safety Sharing Circle , @DonaldDraper Events Team Healthy Living Team , @Evokun Friendly Face , @Exulansis00 Wise One , @May1003 Supportive Smile , @quietChestnut2357884 Helping Hand , @Rashmieee , @Rob581 , @Star996 , @tealBear2472 Helping Hand

Star996 June 25th, 2021

@DonaldDraper

Water timmeee! *drinks too much water*

I have a question. If we drink a lot of water, and then choke on it, then why do people suggest drinking water for it? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

June 26th, 2021

@Star996 People also suggest to drink it slowly Tongue

Star996 June 26th, 2021

@DonaldDraper

Right, but why suggest water when that was the first thing we choked on? cheeky

June 26th, 2021

@Star996 Technically, we choke when air and water mix Tongue

Maybe it is something similar to priming of pumps.
When pumps catch air, (aka choke), it is suggested to add some water to it from the reverse end. The water will fill the void space, so the air will escape. Hence, the choking of pump is cured.

Similarly, maybe drinking more water can reduce the choking.
Now dont ask, 'why dont we add water from the reverse end too' xD

Star996 June 26th, 2021

@DonaldDraper

Wow, you're a scientist! πŸ˜―πŸ˜―πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬πŸ‘¨β€πŸ”¬

Also, why don't we add water from the reverse end too? XD

tealBear2472 June 25th, 2021

@DonaldDraper Yay!! THANK YOU!!! Let's have a good Friday!