Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Dear Diary...................

RumpleSteeleSkin March 17th, 2021

Do You Love Me GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

For many of us we DO want to be loved by others. But there is "things" that blocks it. So for you, what are some things that prevents others from loving youheart

>>Add Name To/Remove Name From Taglist<<

@24x7Awesome @303315 @AddictedTealover98 @adocker @adrjust1 @adventurousfan @Ady23 @aifos1976 @AjanMalic @alexisj070 @alfalfasproutdeux @allyswift @alphav7 @Alwaysinpyjamas @amarifey @ambitiouschestnut9158 @ambitiouscity3124 @amiablePeace77 @amicableBlackberry1972 @AMusicalSilence @AnActiveListener @AnastasiaSmith @Andreawa @anonymouslistener23 @ArborealGiggle13 @arnoldziffler1 @artisaweapon @asilentobserver @Asimov @astray @Azalia1109 @babybenfin @badoinkitydoop @basty @behindhazeleyes @beloved316 @benevolentOrange31 @BetterTogether101 @BillyWilson @bk20102kb @blindfaith @BlueberryFriend @blueDiamond @BlueMossWeaver27 @blueocean @blueocean45 @bluewolf1229 @borderinline @bottomofthelist @bouncySeal96 @brainybrainy @brendenjensen @BridgetAileen @brightChestnut4066 @brilliantTurtle89 @brilliomturtle89 @Brooklynn @bubbleBalsam6602 @BuddhistDracula @busyemptymind @callforhelp @callmecaliflower @calmHero86 @caramelbunny @Catlover1993 @Char1otte @chayton @Chocolateandcakes @ChristmasGift @Claito @cloudySummer @colorfulStrawberry3048 @compassionatelistener108 @cookeybear @cosmicats @courageousCake401 @courtmarievibes @CrismsonLime6525 @CrissiArabela @CurrySoup12 @Cutelittlepie1 @Cyanapricot8399 @cyanWater7627 @decisiveOcean892 @deepblueCoconut000 @Deeperblue @diplomaticconfucious @diplomaticShade2167 @discreetOwl14 @discreetSquare2053 @DoctorWho11 @dtanushree @dynamicHemlock1736 @echovoice @elmira73 @emilyLanes @EmOnTheGo @empathicForest15 @EmunahHere @EnigmaForte @enigmaforte @epitium @equanimousCosmos @ErRoach @essdee @Evaparker02 @Everythingisbetterinyourpyjamas @evie @ExpectoPatronumm @exuberantOcean6739 @Fairhouse @fighter23 @FreeSoul1417 @friendlyEars8792 @frozenmermaid @gentlePeace76 @ghofrane @GhostInTheShellx @girlygamerkilz @Goldcherry2113 @goldentown96 @gongoozlersoup19 @Gozzil @gracefuldeadlyswan @groundedexplorer @GusteeMoon123 @happydandan @happylove2611 @Harleemoon @healinghearts0718 @healingWhisper @HeckhoundBreaker5 @helpfulBranch221 @helpfulHuman4993 @helpfullBranch221 @Hereyzzil @honestplane3797 @honeypie720 @hopefulnatural @hopeless104 @houserabbitsrule @humorouscamp915 @Hyacinth22 @Icicle0212 @IcyLight @incredibleWatermelon1029 @indigoCup1959 @InfinityandBeyond23 @intellectualDrum3128 @interactivec @inventiveOrange1 @InvisibleAngel92 @Itsybitsyspider91 @JasmineWhite @JayTheBird14 @Jenna0903 @JenSee @Joe2017 @Jonsi @JoyIntoDarkness @joyoussun45 @joyoussun47 @Julian2703 @justconfuses87 @JustLikeMellie @JustMarije @JZack45 @K87 @KACOSMIC @Kanzi @KarrotCake @keion @kevan @kirtokun0731 @klemen @knowledge57 @Kodachrome73 @KokoroHereForYou @Kumiko @kvo8 @ladibugca @LandOfHopesx3 @Learntolive @leothelittlelioncub1 @letspreadhappiness @LetsSpreadHappiness @LG22 @lia345 @Lifeislove123 @lightforlife @lightofhope89 @LilaGrace @lilboom9 @LilyLila @lilynoelle @Lionellinu13 @longing4peace @Lovejoy @lovelyWords13 @maibock @marsmoon @Mellietronx @melliontm @MISSMEGHAN @MistyMagic @mistypanorama @mitch11 @motivationalhomegirl @MountainClarity @Musicismyfriend @NancySV1 @nans17 @natg @navyFarm1407 @NevaehRose @niceDaisy36 @niceLion789 @niceTangerine6642 @NoDramaBabyLlama @NoneTheWiser @NotQuiteBlue @nourrirvotreame @obie2 @Ohemdieldi @onerandomguy @Onlyonefollower @onwardforevenmore @optimisticRaspberries5247 @oxfordshiregatsby @P4ND0R4 @pamharley003 @parisayano @passionateCircle3866 @peacefulLily4008 @peacefulwarrior10 @peachStrawberries1909 @penguinpower31 @peppermintlove @peterman @philispohicalShip9444 @PiecesofYou @Pininin @PinkDaisy83 @PinkMallow @pinkpurpleblue15 @Pinnae @piscesmoon @pizzalover1341 @pluckyAcai7322 @politeAvocado7234 @politecare2971 @politelychaotic @politeskies6536 @princessd @princessofcurcus @probius @psalm139 @psychespirit @PurpleNina @PurpleSnowflake2310 @rachelq @Raindrops00 @raspberry985 @Raspberrybeach @rationaltiger8083 @Ravenclaw7 @Rcusick12 @redLunch4107 @reliableWater8763 @Reokiome0928 @resourcefulbear6750 @rezasophiea @RoninSelecta @Rosa9570 @rosesway @royalmilkbee @rumplesteeleskin @RynnTheBedouin @Sageypie @Saif1for1Resilience @sail46 @SaimaK @Santysan @SarilinaN @SavoyTruffle20 @scarletMaple3081 @scarletPear1945 @ScarletPear1945 @ScotchTape @seacastle @sealie @SecretlyMe @Seeker1898 @sendingyoulove @SensitiveApple @sensitiveShade5337 @SentientCozyTeacup @SharpiePen @ShiningSalamander99 @Shriya546 @Shweta555 @shy @silverIceCream21 @silverWillow1625 @singblue @Sk1ttles @SkolSuper1976 @sleeplessinmanhattan @Softforesthsp77 @softPoetry23 @soulrestorer102 @soulsings @SparklingSnowflake15 @Spearstar @starhawkemystery @stayingsanne @stillLavender24 @stillplanet @sujaypai @summertimesamness @SunFern @SunFlower @supportingearthangel @sweetlife101 @sweetmango91 @sweetMelody95 @sweetrosa1987 @Teresa416 @TheMandalorian @ThePersonYouCanNeverKnow @TheRoseHeartz @TheSciKid @Tiggergirl @tisjme @TrinnitysLight81 @tygo @Umbrella89 @Understandinggirl1990 @unkindloving @Vargasb @VickyP @victoriia @Violiness @warmheartedFarm7120 @Wawas @WelcomeToChat @westvirginia @wildcat85 @Worrior22Warrior @XxOgSpunBbygrl @Youarelovelyy @yzzil @zeraphim

cloudySummer March 17th, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin They don't know me. And it's exhausting to love people back in a way they appreciate.

RumpleSteeleSkin OP March 17th, 2021

@cloudySummer

Nice to see you Summer. Awww that is very sad that your people do not know you. As on here you are kind, nice, compassionate, supportive and Wowzers so much more. I do hope very soon they do try and get to know you.heart

cloudySummer March 18th, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin It's not that people don't try, but usually, they give up on it. It's not their fault, and I think it would frighten me if someone really tried, I'm not sure I'd have answers for them.

RumpleSteeleSkin OP March 19th, 2021

@cloudySummer

Hi Summer, still I for me feel it is sad they give up-OR stop trying fast you know. Idk on why they do this to you. hugglesheartYou are worth the effort to get to know I think. Be strong Summer ok. Keep sharing and opening up here. I am here and feel you are worth it to keep trying to get to know youheart

SpicyHeart March 18th, 2021

In short, i'm not good enough to be loved... Thats always in the back of my mind

RumpleSteeleSkin OP March 18th, 2021

@bubbleBalsam6602

Bubble my friend I am sorry that you feel you are not good enough to be loved. hugglesheartEveryone is worthy and everyone deserves to be loved! I know saying it to you is another thing......feeling it is something on another page. I can so relate to you deeply on this. But I have learned some long years later in my life what love really was, and it was there. Please know you are worthy and loved by me as your friend here. Thank you for sharing this with us today- more hugglesheart

SpicyHeart March 18th, 2021

That's so kind of you

@bubbleBalsam6602heartheart

RumpleSteeleSkin OP March 18th, 2021

For me it is allowing people to come closer to my circle of "safety" Sometimes if I let my mental health go down, this is a major side affect that will and could go wacko!! No lie!! But I am so thankful and blessed to have many loving folks who taught me over the years on A. How to be forgiven B. To be listened to C. Being shown unconditional love even after my negative behaviors D. Having patience with me and still being my friend

All these things took years and years to come to today. I AM LOVED AND FEEL ITheart

To everyone who reads this I too struggle with this but I fought through. Please do write to me here or in pmland on how this is for you. I am rooting for each one of you as you ARE loved by meheart

EmandAsh March 18th, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

my probs and how i get to attached

@colorfulStrawberry3048

HIya Colorful great to see you here with us! So for you what prevents you from being loved is your problems and getting attached to fast. I can really understand both of those-yes I do. Is it ok for you to share 1 of your problems slowly in a timely manner with someone? Meaning not to fast-like let them get to know you first? Getting attached to fast can be overwhelming for some. I do know this as I was told this by my friends long ago. Can you maybe share this is 1 of your behaviors and can they please communicate this to you if they feel this is going on? These are only suggestions for you. Also I am always open to reading what you like to share. I and maybe some of the community would love to get to know you. Hugglesheart

EmandAsh March 22nd, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Thank you

RumpleSteeleSkin OP March 23rd, 2021

@colorfulStrawberry3048heart

I am here for you in supporting youheartheart

EmandAsh March 23rd, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

Aww thank you

onwardforevenmore March 25th, 2021

not being seen/heard/known/met in the first place - where are these people who want to love me? I feel they're all around but they don't spend time, don't show interest/hints, don't call, don't get on the phone, don't slow down to meet me, talk to me, know me, share our selves or our lives... other people making effort is the biggest one. Of course, others' efforts are matched on my part! And sometimes I go first... but usually it's a "chase" that's unmet, unresponded, unacknowledged, unwarranted and not worth my effort if I go first. I'm happy to love when the person in front of me makes effort to let me know they're also open to my love! Anyone who reaches out and makes effort will be rewarded (even showered) with love :) Where are these people?

pamharley003 March 30th, 2021

@RumpleSteeleSkin

what are some things that prevents others from loving youheart

when I do not express what is truely hurting or bothering me because I tend to always shell up and not talk about it

RumpleSteeleSkin OP March 31st, 2021

@pamharley003

HI Pam glad you are here with us and particapating with us. It is very valid to feel you can not let someone love you due to bottling up how you are thinking or feeling. When we hold things "hostage" inside ourselves we have no room to recieve anything in. HugglesheartCan I please suggest......When you are feeling this way can you try to communicate with a person(s) this? And maybe share that a hug is fine but you might be having a hard time taking it all in. I love how you shared hereheart

caughtinthemiddle April 25th, 2021

I love how open and honest everyone has been here-and the supportive responses. For me- I think it is just me being me. I try to work really hard at things-like my job/do my job/ not goof off/ not criticize boss/ not trash talk others... and then the coworkers do not like me soo much because I will keep my head down and fo the work-not try to leave early, not trash talk the boss etc. So it is like to be liked I have Toni the true to myself...

dtanushree September 27th, 2022

@caughtinthemiddle

Wow. That was a lovely reply to read. You are so inspiring my friend. I know its difficult to "be you" when people around you expect you to be someone else. But I am glad you are true to yourself and thank you so much for being you.

Nothing can dim the light which shines from within 💕

Ivy229 May 18th, 2021

For me a lot of my thinking patterns are influnced my mental illnesses, especially my BPD.

teenytinyturtle September 27th, 2022

@RumpleSteeleSkin

I think that people struggle to love me, because it's... tiring? When life is constantly a battle, sometimes people don't accept that. Emotions that could be something like fear could come out as anger, self defence verbally which can be painful for othets. If I'm going to isolate from people, what's the point in them trying? And I don't want to love the same back because it hurts when the trust is broken. Have experienced emotional abuse which I know to be the cause of some of it.

Also, if we don't respect and love ourselves, why should others make up that love that we should show ourselves.

dtanushree October 2nd, 2022

@CalmCoral

I hear you ❤️ Sometimes loving or showing that you love and care is not easy. Life has always been unfair but it is as it is. In many ways we still learn to create moments where we feel happy and loving. I hope all the moments of your life be filled with love and pleasantness. Glad to see you here. ♥️

Sending you lots of love. Hope you feel it soon!

loveyou-kiss.gif

mytwistedsoul October 3rd, 2022

I was born an inconvenience. I have alot of insecurities. My mental health is complicated. I have parts of me that are scary. Sometimes it takes me a long time to process things and I can be alittle stupid at times. I can't be available all the time when people need me. I get quiet - I withdraw and isolate. I have a hard time dealing with myself and don't like myself most of the time - I don't have any right to think or expect that anyone else would want to

And I know this all probably sounds really bad but it's the truth as I see it ya know?

Iamwhoiamwhoami November 26th, 2022

The simple reality is because I don’t love myself. I am trying but not there yet.

wojiaozly123 February 14th, 2023

I have serious trust issues and I always assume the worst intentions from people. Every time if I feel a person is going to hurt me, I leave or even fight back☹️I understand it's just an outdated program of my mind to protect myself, and I am trying to trust at least several people in my life and believe they won't hurt me🪷

Iamwhoiamwhoami May 7th, 2023

Not knowing what love is, not loving myself, too much baggage, too much issues to add to anyone else’s plate.