Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Tell us about a person you know who has shown good leadership.

Hope October 17th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you are well. Every day we come across so many people, whether offline, online, or even on 7 Cups. People who do things we admire, people who say things we find admirable, and people who are growing and glowing in life. Think of someone you know, someone you have crossed paths with personally, and when/how did they show good leadership.

Tell us about a person you know who has shown good leadership.

This post is part of Academy Fall Events! πŸ””Click here to view all events

πŸŽ“Explore the Leadership Development Program here

πŸ“’ Learn more about 7 Cups Academy programs for listeners here and here for members!✏️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 17th, 2022

@Hope So many amazing leaders here, to compliment one today, it'll be @ASilentObserver, who's always going above and beyond in supporting the community, through various initiatives, leading by example, and most importantly being approachable, supportive, and appreciative. I admire you loads, Obzieee. Keep being the wonderful you!❀

yourbuddy30 October 17th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @ASilentObserver Thank you for everything both of you do to the community!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 17th, 2022

@yourbuddy30 Right back atcha, buddy, so nice to have your lovely self with us.❀

yourbuddy30 October 17th, 2022

@Hope and @Bubblegumwings1234 have shown really good leadership roles. Wings is a very good leader and I hope to be like them when I take up a leadership role, giving their team members opportunities and also asking for feedback on certain ideas. I really appreciate them for giving me opportunities and reaching out to me and being an awesome leader

@Hope, I admire you, for also giving me opportunities and helping me out in my journey.

@FrenchToastClub For being active and helping out in my LDP journey and handling the program so well!

FrenchToast October 17th, 2022

@yourbuddy30 This is kind of you, Buddy! Thank you 😊

GoldenNest2727 October 18th, 2022

@FrenchToastClub

Hey, there's a reason you consistently get nominated for awards. You're truly awesome! I know you've got to be busy as all get out, but you still make time to help others. That's a rare trait in people today. I know I've asked you a zillion questions since I joined, and you're always so patient with me. Thank you for being you!

GoldenNest2727 October 18th, 2022

Ukraine's fearless leader, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy, is the most incredible leader of my time. I don't think Ukraine would've survived the onslaught from Russia without his leadership. He has been so incredibly brave throughout the attack, and he is a prime example of leading from the front. Zelenskyy could've easily fled to safety, and that's something we've seen many world leaders do over the years, but he chose to stay and fight, despite knowing he was in grave danger. I will forever admire that man. He has guts. That's what a true patriot looks like. That's someone who loves his country and his people.

lyricalAngel70 October 25th, 2022

@GoldenFlames is someone who is not only my best friend here but has also showcased his leadership skills and has only honed his qualities as a leader and an active listener. My best wishes to you. β€πŸ’œ

@Hope

Optimisticempath October 29th, 2022

@theriverissinging for always keeping forums nice and safe πŸ’ž

@soulsings and @amiablepeace77 for hosting the huddles so well and giving us space to feel included πŸ’žπŸ’ž

soulsings October 29th, 2022

@Optimisticempath thank you for your kind words

amiablePeace77 October 29th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Thank you so much for your kind appreciation! It's a pleasure to host the huddles.