Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

pamharley003 July 30th, 2020

@GlenM

Pamhalrey003 leadership oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed

pamharley003

tessie855 July 30th, 2020

tessie855's Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.

Signed: tessie855

cocoakrispies121 July 31st, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed:

Cocoa 7-30-2020

JustLikeMellie July 31st, 2020

Signed: JustLikeMellie

smilingsnapples August 1st, 2020

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging, or uncertain.

Signed: Frances (smilingsnapples)

River August 2nd, 2020

Rivah's leadership Oath heart

Signed: River

August 2nd, 2020

Magicallykermit58s Leadership Oath

I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.

Signed: Magicallykermit58

Srivera3 August 2nd, 2020

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging, or uncertain.

ZaraRo August 2nd, 2020

@ GlenM

ZaraRo's Leadership Oath

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback.

I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

Signed: ZaraRo

SoftAlpaca10 August 3rd, 2020

@GlenM

SoftAlpaca10's Leadership Oath

Leadership Oath

Signed: SoftAlpaca10

crystalclearnow August 3rd, 2020

crystalclearnow's Leadership Oath.

Signed by: crystalclearnow

azuladragon34 August 3rd, 2020

@GlenM

azuladragon34's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: azuladragon34

Asher August 6th, 2020

Signed,

Asherwolfice

ashlyntheordinary August 6th, 2020

I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it.

I will know my own abilities and limitations.

Signed,

Ashlyn

smolecho August 10th, 2020

@GlenM

Smolecho's Leadership Oath:

Signed// smolecho <3

DayDreamWithYou August 11th, 2020

@GlenM

DayDreamWithYou's Leadership Oath

Signed: DayDreamWithYou

healingWhisper August 12th, 2020

healingWhisper's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

healingWhisper

slunickokacenka August 15th, 2020

@GlenM

Signed: //slunickokacenka//

DeathRaceFrankenstein August 15th, 2020

Since it is in my face, I cannot help but noticing the uninspired choice of words:

"Serve", "high expectations for others", well, just sounds like brain washing abuse of work force, enslavery and abuse of power.

What happened to words like help or calling or feeling...

A bit ofrewording would have helped you or whatever secretary is managing your account...

I shure waitf or this new batch of "leaders" and am glad I was and never will be hearded in my life...

AstronomySkies August 19th, 2020

AstronomySkies' Leadership Oath

Signed: ||AstronomySkies||

SoulfullyAButterfly August 19th, 2020

Signed: //SoulfullyAButterfly//

azuladragon34 August 21st, 2020

@GlenM

My (azuladragon34's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: azuladragon34

YouWillBeFine31 August 28th, 2020

opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it.

signed

youwillbefine31

medha20 August 28th, 2020

Signed,

Medha

ItsSimplyEll August 28th, 2020

Signed, ItsSimplyEll

JessHobson August 29th, 2020

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community and also guinea pigs.

Signed,

JessHobson

VerseArt August 29th, 2020

VerseArt's Leadership Oath

Signed: VerseArt

Daf8 August 29th, 2020

@GlenM

heart My (Daf8 s) Leadership Oath: heart

heart Leadership Oath heart

heart I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking. heart
heart I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community. heart
heart I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain. heart
heart I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups. heart
heart I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. heart
heart I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable. heart
heart I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader. heart
heart I will recognize when I don t know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations. heart
heart I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff. heart
heart I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain. heart
heart I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal. heart
heart I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself. heart
heart I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community. heart
heart I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. heart

heart Signed: Daf8 heart

Helpingsoul98 August 29th, 2020

My (@helpingsoul98's) Leadership Oath

signed,

@helpingsoul

Irena0225 August 29th, 2020

goldenFlower74 August 31st, 2020

@GlenM

Goldenflower74's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: Goldenflower74

ahealingEndoftherainbow22 August 31st, 2020

My Leadership Oath

I will work alongside other leadrs and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broad er 7 Cups community.

Signed,

Rainbow

Saquib16 September 1st, 2020

@GlenM @Heather225

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.

Signed: Saquib16

JaimieF September 1st, 2020

Signed: //JaimieF//

Beaconx September 1st, 2020

@GlenM

Signed: //Beaconx//

SynSavory September 1st, 2020

My (SynSavory's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //SynSavory//

Starry1Listener September 2nd, 2020

@GlenM

My (Starry1Listener) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Strry1Listener/

Petrichor2000 September 2nd, 2020

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.

Signed: Petric.

SophTheListener2022 September 20th, 2020

@Petrichor2000

SophTheListener2022's Leadership Oath:

Signed: SophTheListener2022

NorahListens September 3rd, 2020

My Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 cups community.

Signed: //miraculousheart9815//