Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Personal space 🌿

Stormandshelter December 16th, 2023

TW : The posts can be depressing

I feel like creating a space of my own here. 

You can respond if you feel like. 🌿

Stormandshelter OP 22 hours ago

@mytwistedsoul

Haha! I think I read it correctly. 

You can tag me, too! 

Yes, I face similar issues. I haven't forgiven myself yet and find it difficult as well because of not being able to heal. That's another kind of guilt. We're trying and that's what matters <3

Having a bad morning. Had to postpone my therapy session. I don't feel like talking there at the moment...and the therapist's response on the text was cold too. My previous therapist was far better but she's not here anymore. I might text her someday just to stay in touch I think. This therapist is judgemental towards me and blames me for everything:/ 

Because of that I couldn't go to even have my medicine from there...

Hopefully, I will be able to make my day better myself 🐥

Forgot to ask you. What can I call you here? 

mytwistedsoul 3 hours ago

@StormandshelterMost people here call me Soul or Twist. Are you ok with Storm? 

I'm sorry you had a bad morning. Did the rest of the day get any better? For me usually the morning sets the tone for the rest of the day

If the therapist is coming across cold and judgemental no wonder you don't feel like talking there. And to have her blame you? Wow that not right at all. Therapists are supposed to be that one safe person that you can talk to. Have you thoughts about looking for another one? It took me 4 different ones until I met the one I have now. And then to not be able to get your meds? That's not right at all. You definitely deserve better 

I really hope your day got better :)