Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

I found a lighter, I know itā€™s not allowed to mention if itā€™s a method of sh but itā€™s genuinely not. I think itā€™s so beautiful idk

https://picallow.com/369041-2/?usp_success=2&post_id=369041&form_id=27

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

(tw for the link)

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

I lost it tho. they have so many lighters. like in every drawer, the one I had was the easiest tho

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

Iā€™m not scared if anyone found it they canā€™t do anything itā€™s just a lighter Ill say I thought it was a toy or somethingĀ 

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

I also found a bunch of cigarettes. they were on the bed Iā€™m sleeping on everywhere and I wasnā€™t sure if it was a cigarette but I found the pack and it was

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

itā€™s my brothers birthday tomorrow and my birthdays in a week

before coming here I was at my aunts house for a couple of days and my brother called from her phone and he said he missed bullying me and that he has no one to bully :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

oh and my dad called to, he wanted to tell me to make sure I donā€™t eat too much so I donā€™t gain weight

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

I literally saw him take a picture of me on a hospital bed like can you not and whatā€™re you gonna do send it to the family group chat?Ā 

iloveyouxx OP August 6th

I just think life goes by a little too fast to just sit around and be sad weā€™re all struggling just stop

iloveyouxx OP August 6th
(by the way, how youā€™re feeling is valid and the things I say are only to me and only apply to me <3 :I)?
iloveyouxx OP August 6th

I had a friend and afterĀ she thought I was dead she just completely switched up her whole personality

and I feel like itā€™s my fault

what if me being depressing all the time makes people feel forced to say something like I remember that one day I mentioned something I wonā€™t say now but suddenly itā€™s like everyone just :ā€™) well they left again right after but.Ā 

I feel bad I complain too much and I obsess over small stuff in like all of my friendships and I mess everything up

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I donā€™t know what to say because. I donā€™t want to think about anything bad right now. okay well of course I am but maybe typing it out would make it worse?Ā 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I think itā€™s okay to be alone

i guess

im fine without people stressing me out

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

my second uncle (itā€™s easier to think of them by an order if that makes sense? I have 4 uncles) was mad at his daughter (my cousin) for not facing her problems (something about a lawyer test and she made it so that she does it past the time she was supposed to I think and it has a bunch of great opportunities if she makes time to study etc thatā€™s why he was mad) and then I guess to release his anger? he started yelling and saying that my problem is that Iā€™m shy and I need to face my problems and etc et+ cetdtc instead of avoiding them like his daughter.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

Iā€™m not avoiding my problems. and Iā€™m not shy either you ever think I just donā€™t wanna talk to you?Ā 

actually. now that I think about it

"nervous or timid in the company of other people."

but still I donā€™t like the word and itā€™s my problem why do you care. go fix your problems? or talk to your daughter. he said he doesnā€™t wanna talk to her cause heā€™s mad at her.

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

iiiiiii um sound really mean :ā€™) Iā€™m sorry. *takes it back* Iā€™m not mad at him. Iā€™m not even mad at all Iā€™m just being stupid

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I think Iā€™m done with trying to change myself for others

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I am proudly myself/j

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

Iā€™m so tired

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

itā€™s, 4:22am haha. I havenā€™t slept in a couple of days but itā€™s honestly not bad itā€™s sort of gotten easy if that makes sense

iloveyouxx OP August 7th
I didnā€™t want to come back on here all sad but, Iā€™m not sad. Iā€™m just saying sad things? I donā€™t feel much
iloveyouxx OP August 7th

Iā€™m okay tho.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I donā€™t think I have time to be sad

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

itā€™s like idk. thatā€™s sad but youā€™ll have to live with it. thereā€™s no point in anything I mean it so much now

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

who expects bullying to stop, itā€™s not like you can just take it away it wasnā€™t just invented like everything else and it makes people k.ll themselves

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I found the lighter :p

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I genuinely want to light myself on fire and die slowly. or quickly it doesnā€™t matter.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

yeah well ofcourse the first part didnā€™t send :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

Iā€™m not gonna rewrite it but, ofcourse I didnā€™t jump tho I just sat on the pole thing for a whileĀ 

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

my internets so laggy here

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I opened the door and for some reason even tho Iā€™m sitting at the same place the internet works better. a cat (of another owner) walked in tho and itā€™s um :ā€™) itā€™s eating my bag. I know it gets fed well but itā€™s been biting the outside of my bag the whole time wouldnā€™t they like realize it doesnā€™t taste like their food and stop? or wouldnā€™t they I mean louis would go around sniffing things and if he doesnā€™t like it heā€™d stop but itā€™s still biting my bag

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

someone else is still awake

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

itā€™s 5:09 am now.

iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I saw my blood go through a tube.

iloveyouxx OP August 7th
anywho.
iloveyouxx OP August 7th
tw
iloveyouxx OP August 7th

I suddenly really want to sleep :ā€™)