Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Iā€™m not even mad. I feel like I come off as mad a bit.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

in morel Ed there was a girl- which Iā€™m not gonna refer to by anything rn. idk what was happening to her. maybe thatā€™s rude-? just- I think it was hiccups but how dumb is that. she was just making a weird sound I guess. she covered her face but kept looking up to see everyone looking at her- I didnā€™t- because I didnā€™t want to make it worse since she could mostly see me covering her face. that annoying group of guys behind me were laughing a ton tho- shadow was behind me. they thought it was me which wtf? whatever. shadow told them to just not look at me but how do you not realize-.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

he leaned back with his chair and held on my table. which like Iā€™m tryna work so no this isnā€™t wattpad or ***

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

we were meant to be fully silent cos our substitute is hella strict. so ofc he had to whisper right in my ear like really dude whatā€™s next-

im sorry but I still just. I hate him so much.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

he just asked where that sound was coming from.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

not wasting my voice on him so I just looked up at the girl.Ā 

I feel mean but I swear heā€™s so damn irritating and annoying-

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

"oh itā€™s (hername)?"

I just said yeah.Ā 

nd it doesnā€™t even end. god help me-

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

talking about him makes me mad. Iā€™m done with it.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

I still remember picture day.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

nevermind.

im not willing to remind myself of that day.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

img-8356_1714649225.jpeg

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

img-8356_1714649941.jpeg

more fitting.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

2 girls in my lead said theyā€™d pay me to tell them about sum drama Iā€™m an apparent witness of.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

that whole hour was them begging

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

and me trying to say in the nicest gentlest way possible that I was told I couldnā€™t tell anyone what I saw and know. :ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

thatā€™s. new.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

Idk how he knew.

iloveyouxx OP May 3rd

screwed.

iloveyouxx OP May 3rd

only good for the compliments.

or just.

knowing what makes them happy.

iloveyouxx OP May 3rd

how do you break something thatā€™s already broken.

iloveyouxx OP May 3rd

you shatter itā€™s remaining pieces into dust.

iloveyouxx OP May 4th

Iā€™m so. alone.

iloveyouxx OP May 4th

@yyeyiiLy

replying here if okiešŸ’—since the page the convo started in is starting to be pretty far back :0šŸ’•hard to find it- :PšŸ©·

(Iā€™m sorry if I seem off. Iā€™m just like dead inside aushqahajajjajiajaj XDšŸ–¤)

:P I wish everyoneā€™s pain upon myself :P./gen.šŸ’œno one deserves it.šŸ¤I know itā€™s hard but I know Iā€™m mentally strong and prepared enough to handle it.šŸ’œif I was suffering knowing i was helping sum in any way possible Iā€™d suffer with a smile. but itā€™s not that simple.šŸ©·I was gonna ignore that- "Iā€™ll probably be gone soon anyways"Ā :')šŸ’™because ignoring and avoiding is how I deny what I donā€™t want to hear or know.šŸ©·but. thatā€™d make yu think I just didnā€™t care.šŸ’œwhich- we all knuw is *beyond* far from the truth :DšŸ’–šŸ’–I love you sm-Ā :') <3šŸ’—the loaf and care I have for yu is endless- like nyan cat :33šŸŒˆšŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’–šŸ’“šŸ’“šŸŽ¶šŸŒˆāœØnyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanāœØšŸŒˆšŸŽ¶so I should say sumthingšŸ’—I knuw yur going through sum horrible thingsšŸ©·struggling so much is so unfairly common now.šŸ’œgenerations change and people change and people- seem to be getting worse by the minutešŸ©·Iā€™m committed to being here for yu- until yu get out of this temporary situation and afteršŸ’–I want to be here for you.šŸ’•I want to help.šŸ©·yur so much more than what yu go throughšŸ’—and thereā€™s only so little youā€™ve gotten to see.šŸ’œyur life has value- Iā€™m not gonna go on about "whoijsuhns youā€™d be hurting so any people by doing this blahahaha youā€™re loved by a lot shnwiuyw" because I donā€™t know that. but I do know I love you- and I carešŸ©·and to me- youā€™re so worth fighting foršŸ’—luvly yu knuw it actually takes a lot to take sumone to the option of sewerslide. rightšŸ’™? letā€™s talk about what yur feelingšŸ’—?/nfta.šŸ’•but Iā€™m just worried about yu. you have strength within yu to overcome thisšŸ’–yu knuw luvly me and my frend we made a thought out list together of things that made them happy/better in generalšŸ’—for anytime they were feeling lowšŸ’“we could do thatšŸ’•? or we could create a safety plan for yušŸ’–a personalized safety plan- designed for yušŸ’—luvly- yu know Iā€™m here right- and I love being here more than anythingšŸ©·here for *you*šŸ’–yu *c a n* get through this and yu totally willšŸ’•and weā€™ll do it togetheršŸ’“I donā€™t at all want to make yu feel like- like itā€™s that simple. itā€™s not. life is so annoyingly complicated and *hard* :PšŸ’œitā€™s not like Iā€™m trying to tell yu "I can help you- you can be helped but youā€™re just doing this to yourself- Iā€™m here- take it or leave it whisnhsniuns" yu donā€™t get how much I almost *hate* it when people do that :P like no- "take it or leave it" itā€™s not that simple bubwqehbixqšŸ˜­sorry just remmebering sumthing- but I just want yu to know Iā€™m here- if and when yur ready- Iā€™d love to be as *here* as I can, and Iā€™d love to listen and helpšŸ’—luv yu <3šŸ’“

;-;- *looks around to see who yur talking about*- šŸ‘€šŸ’•*confuzzled*- meee???? T^TšŸ’œbruh I look like- I look like-ā€¦.. idk what I look like but itā€™s not prettyšŸ˜­Iā€™m one of a kindāœØin theĀ worst way possiblešŸ’ƒšŸ»āœØšŸ¦•šŸ•ŗactually tho Iā€™m so fluffling fuglyy T^TšŸ’™plus idk why I put those photos cos like that first one was my worst everšŸ˜­I was crying in it :3šŸ©·alsoā€¦TW caps but- WDYM you want my hair so badly omg look at YOUR HAIRšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­YOUR HAIRS PERFECT AIGHAYFBUBAYUGB-šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­literally SHUSH cos Iā€™m offendedšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’—/j/lh/lh

burden*Ā :')šŸ’™it autocorrects for me too but. to the word gift is odd.šŸ’œkiloaf D:šŸ’“I meant irl yu goofšŸ©·/lhšŸ’•ofcourse I can call yu a good persunšŸ’—the best ever persunšŸ’–with the best ever soulšŸ’“that has goddesses for parentsā˜ ļøā˜ ļøšŸ’œno cos actually what are yur genetics my godšŸ˜­šŸ’–

šŸ’–kind peoples deserve all the kindness there is to offeršŸ’–šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›

hehe.šŸ’œi mean by my dumb 7yo idea of jumping I couldā€™ve just gotten badly injured- since I didnā€™t plan it that high up.šŸ’™and I mean now I know- much- simpler TvT ways. to do that- no possible survival and instant- yu know- I should stop talkingšŸ©·

smh.šŸ’œI didnā€™t know burden could also autocorrect to someone :PšŸ©·but yus I agree.šŸ’™the way I burden the universe is v special :PšŸ¤sumthing no oneā€™s ever seen before anajajajajaj XDšŸ’•

šŸ„ŗjust not okayšŸ©·šŸ„ŗdonā€™t simplify it all upšŸ©·it matters and yu matteršŸ’œ

D: D: D: D: D: D: D:< eurghhhw*sgtsogyiusbo teachers not knowing how to do their jobbbb- throw ašŸ„–at them-

šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–howšŸ„–darešŸ„–youšŸ„–mistreatšŸ„–myšŸ„–friendšŸ„–sheā€™sšŸ„–notšŸ„–onlyšŸ„–gorgeousšŸ„–butšŸ„–sheā€™sšŸ„–alsošŸ„–sošŸ„–smartšŸ„–andšŸ„–talentedšŸ„–andšŸ„–amazingšŸ„–andšŸ„–itā€™sšŸ„–aboutšŸ„–timešŸ„–youšŸ„–startšŸ„–appreciatingšŸ„–heršŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–smhšŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–šŸ„–

awešŸ’•I appreciate yu :3šŸ’•but I wouldnā€™t do that to youšŸ©·Iā€™m xD a lot xDšŸ’œ

awwwwešŸ’“itā€™s hard to believe :ā€™)šŸ’œIā€™m happy I know yušŸ©·

Iā€™m on 3% so I had to summarize it up :PšŸ’œI got through..154 months XDšŸ’™why does that actually feel so littleā€¦

also nvm I got a charger :3šŸ’“Iā€™m here for you toošŸ’•šŸ’•/vvvv(vvvv)genšŸ’–

kiemiluv do yu think we should make a forum :0šŸ©·becos I know no one ever comes here cos yk..who cares xDšŸ’œ

but I also know sum of my ex friends just come here.šŸ’™they donā€™t upvote anything or talk or post they just show up and watch me say a bunch of depressing miserable emo stuff and they leave :PšŸ–¤would yu feel better making a forum for just us two and nu lurkersšŸ’—just a thoughtšŸ©·we talk a lot lmao :PšŸ’•šŸ’•šŸ’–šŸ’ƒšŸ»

im gonna end this here becos my dads gone and that gives me a chance to start..inhaling XDšŸ©·

TW and becos I accidentally made myself bleed-

I started writing this at 3 and itā€™s 6 now TvTšŸ’œIā€™m sorry for replying late in general.šŸ©·I donā€™t mean to- itā€™s just hard to find the time and energy to sumtimesšŸ’™I luv yu (# I lost count-) <33šŸ’–take care pleasešŸ’—šŸ’•

iloveyouxx OP May 4th

chokes-šŸ¤three upvotes- ;-;šŸ©·not me assuming itā€™s a glitch- TvTšŸ’œthen thereā€™s other hoomanbeans getting 6+ upvotes on each one of their posts but. Itā€™s still a lot for- *me*.-šŸ’™

itā€™s a glitch TvT-

ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦

I didnā€™t get a notification for any of them- smh cups.šŸ©·

reveall yurselvessss/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/j/jšŸ˜­šŸ’—~

šŸ–¤ I luv yu, glitch XDšŸ–¤

May 4th

@iloveyouxx

ur so nice šŸ„ŗ im gonna cry- šŸ˜­šŸ’• i wish so badly you didn't have to feel this way... i wish i could be there when you cry so you could cry on my shoulder, i wish i could be there when you need a hug so you could hug me, i wish there was a word to ease all of your pain... you have worth and i see it, and im always here for you because i care <3 you're not just something to toy with and pretend to be nice to, i care because you're a person with feelings, and you're an amazing person for thatšŸ©· trust me when i say it gets better, trust me when i say you have all the reasons to stay šŸ’“/gen <3Ā 

words cannot describe how thankful i am for your support nadialuv šŸ„ŗšŸ’œ but reallyyy im not that worth fighting for <3 im js worried abt my littlwe sister is all šŸ’“ (well for the most part anyway)

I- noooo ur my one and only in the most gorgeous way a nadia can bešŸ’œ but if you want me to be *completely* honest, i'd say ur a 8/10 /genšŸ’• which is still gorgeous, ofc. <3 dudeee... my hair is *soo* ugly fugly wugly, like, it's oily and dry and it takes like hoursss to put it in a freaking ponytail that looks decent. or *any* hairstyle that looks decent-Ā 

u could never be a burden to mešŸ©· oh- goddesses for parentsšŸ’€ ahaha i guess my mom is pretty but i- nooo im like an uglier version of her-

nope. (tw caps) NOPE. do not call yourself a burden >:( you are a gift... duh. <3 anyone can see that. šŸ’•/gen <3

oh my gosh- why are you so funny- that literally made my day, the šŸ„–-

wow... they just watch you suffer like that ? that's just- wow-

a forum for us wuld be greatšŸ©· <3

...accidentally made urself ...-Ā  uhm okie hope u heal <3 sorry if that sounds a bit careless/dry- i swear im not trying to be šŸ˜­ uuughhh im so bad at thisšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ i genuinely hope all the best for u mentally and physically :') please keep that in mind <3

dont be sorry for replying lateee <3 i have no idea what ur timezone is soo... i get u too, but im always low on energy hehhE#WHSEWHIFsdcjhoews okay sorry im a bit chaotic.- I love you too N <3 you take care toooo šŸ’• i wish so much more for you than i say, dont leave yet šŸ’œ (don't leave *ever*)Ā 

sorry if this all sounds a bit brief, by the way, i pulled an all nighter cos of *** and stuff soo... ilysm šŸ’“<3/gen /pĀ 

iloveyouxx OP May 6th

@yyeyiiLy

I was just being genuinešŸ˜­šŸ’•I didnā€™t even put any thought to my reply I just :P how I feelāœØwhat I thinkāœØand it all reflected on what I said :DšŸ’“I never fake care or lovešŸ’—itā€™s vvvvvvv hard to not luv yu :PšŸ©·yur too. luv-able :PšŸ’—

hey :0šŸ’œ! I spot a kiemibean trying to switch this on me :0šŸ¤

power-legendary-reverse-card-econowise-reverse-card.gif

smhhhh now i have to make this about myself again D:šŸ©·/lhšŸ’•sgyhagyhssyghhgwuyhssnjainatyehytw *attempts to switch this on your majesty*šŸ’–ki :3 kikiekeikeiekeiekekieke :3 I *love* your bio- sm :3šŸ’—

"trust me when i say it gets better, trust me when i say you have all the reasons to stay šŸ’“/gen <3" repeat it to yurself <3

D: D: D: D: D: take that back D: D: D: D: D: D: take it backšŸ˜­šŸ’œgo aheadā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

how could yu say yur not worth fighting foršŸ¤§šŸ©·yur the most fight-able for persun I knowšŸ¤§šŸ’—very made up terms-āœØ

is yur little sister okie >:šŸ’•did sumthing happenšŸ’•/nfta.šŸ’•

notice how I slowly just canā€™t anymore. things no one else notices. but Iā€™m just. trying.

bajajahahahhah -8* :PšŸ’œ

now that I saw that clearer pfp yu had on earlier- :D I was convinced yu just took out a photo of sum gorgeous kpop idol TvT- and ready to go on a full rant about how fluffing *gorgeous* Iā€™m tired but you broke the scale-

mm i dunnošŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›šŸ’•a lot would disagreešŸ›šŸ’•

awwešŸ„–šŸ„–

hehe.šŸ’œIā€™m gonna ignore this part becos I started crying :3 if okie.šŸ’œ

awe yay okie Iā€™ll make it <3šŸ’•

šŸ›šŸ›šŸ›Iā€™m sorry. itā€™s 5am and Iā€™m just exhausted. </3 Iā€™m sorry- I know you want to help (not really- (ā€˜: )but I know you canā€™t. I know you try to act like you do but I know you canā€™t care. I was born to die later on sorry why am I still talking-

are you okay D: :cšŸ©·I luv you morešŸ’“šŸ’—

:0 I noticed yu switched yur (*cough gorgeous*) pfp to a kittiešŸ„ŗšŸ’œa vvvvvvvv cutuu and adorable kittie w a pretty background <3šŸ’•šŸ¾but yur prettiness canā€™t be compared to :ā€™)šŸ’–can I ask why yu switched it <3 or did yu just see a cutu kittie and wanted it as yur pfp :PšŸ’—šŸ¾

I love you <3šŸ’—šŸ’—šŸ’•I have to leave for school soon :PšŸ©·take care <3šŸ’“

May 6th

@iloveyouxx

well- that just shows how nice ur sweet soul is šŸ„ŗ *searches up for a word in the dictionary to sum up what i see in you* you are... nadia :0 that's the best word to describe you :0 and a very beautiful sounding word hehe šŸ’—

šŸ„ŗšŸ„ŗ im trying. <3

in my lil forum post i made i think it has something small about my sis? āœØšŸ˜Š

trying is enough. im always here for you, please know that. <3 nobody suffers alone, right? i won't let that happen to you.

nupe more like +80000*

aaaahhh šŸ„ŗ i appreciate you for saying that but i just can't believe you-

a lot *more* would agree

always okie to stick to what you're comfortable with nadialuv šŸ’—

i'll be waiting :3 āœØ

i may not be able to help you and i won't force you to see that i care, but i'll just stick with you because that's what friends do, right?Ā šŸ’•

nope im never okayĀ  but how can you possibly love me more when my love for you is so big it doesn't even fit in the universe šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗ

i just saw a cutu kittie and wanted it hehe-

i love you too N <3 i hope your day isn't *too* bad this time šŸ„ŗ

iloveyouxx OP May 4th

heā€™s gone.

May 4th

@iloveyouxx

*sits with u in silence* <3

iloveyouxx OP May 6th

I swear Iā€™m so tired

iloveyouxx OP May 6th

Im so tired.