Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP April 25th

Iā€™ve seen him. but I didnā€™t know that was his name.

iloveyouxx OP April 25th

surprisingly no one in our class even likes him-? itā€™s just that they donā€™t care who you are as long as youā€™re not me. and that other guy is basically the same but people think itā€™s funny.

iloveyouxx OP April 25th

so our english teacher had to tell us to be nice and welcoming. no oneā€™s doing that- they said it themselves.Ā 

I donā€™t know him yet. heā€™s been suspended and when heā€™s back heā€™d be in our class. I just know him by description. according to some girls in my science class heā€™s short "fat"? and his haircuts "ugly" but idk why this is what people remember. but he also fights with every teacher and a lot of different people gave me examples which just makes it so scary how he doesnā€™t give up-

iloveyouxx OP April 25th

kinda hope heā€™d shift the attention on him. he seems to do that a lot honestly.

iloveyouxx OP April 25th

he was friends with this person in my Islamic class that asked me why I was so ugly.Ā 

itā€™s not like Iā€™m sad about it. I donā€™t like being unrealistic. Iā€™m not pretty but Iā€™m not ugly- plus his whole account is him being insecure itā€™s pretty obv? he calls every girl ugly and he makes this voice- heā€™s basically that "class clown" just a lot fake dumber.

they all just did that fake laugh they do. hilarious-Ā 

:ā€™)

iloveyouxx OP April 25th

that same guy also told me I looked like Iā€™ve been in a fire and that I looked like a hamster-? I donā€™t see the resemblance Iā€™m okay-

iloveyouxx OP April 25th

the hamster thing was when my anorexia was really bad. and my bones popped out so everyone knew I was severely underweight. he just wanted to take the perfect moment to target someone and their insecurities.

iloveyouxx OP April 25th

dads back- wonā€™t be on till after school.

iloveyouxx OP April 26th

nevermind.Ā 

wont be back.

justmeeva April 26th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

*leaves you some comfy hugs and cookies here for when you come back*Ā 

(no need to respond, it can just.. be here. šŸ©·)

iloveyouxx OP April 27th

@justmeeva

just. donā€™t bother. Iā€™m sorry.Ā 

justmeeva April 27th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

okay, i can stop. but i wonā€™t stop caring. šŸ©· you can always tag me if you want to, okay? and if you donā€™t, i understand šŸ©·

iloveyouxx OP April 27th

@justmeeva

:') I meant donā€™t bother pretending to care.

Ā *deletes paragraphs*

weather I wanted to or not you know I wonā€™t. you also know you literally cannot put up with me right now. Ā <3

Iā€™m making you give up on me :ā€™) Iā€™m not worth it. or anything.Ā 

justmeeva April 27th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

donā€™t read it if you feel like it might make the situation or your feeling worse, i mean it.Ā 

but.

nadia i donā€™t fake my care. i never have. i donā€™t see a point in it. and i know what it feels like. i have way too much experience with fake care and fake friends, people who only choose to be nice when they need something from you. it really hurts. i donā€™t have the heart to put someone else, let alone a friend, through that pain. but i understand if you donā€™t believe me. i understand that youā€™re hurt. i donā€™t relate, but i understand. i can give you space, i can leave you alone if thatā€™s what you want. but iā€™ll still say, iā€™m here. you can use it, you can not. your choice. but you have that option. you donā€™t have to be alone. you can, but you donā€™t have to.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 27th

@justmeeva

I mean :P no one ever listens to those-there coulda been like a cw- being like Iā€™m gonna basically say something like this :P but issokayšŸ©·

i feel like anything I say would just be taken the wrong way nowšŸ¤

im sorry about your fake friends :ā€™) they really do suckšŸ©·a whole other level of suck- if I personally knew who hurt you I swear Iā€™d :P make them regret it :PšŸ©·people target the kindest souls like why- you had a lot to offer and they just had to use you for that :PšŸ©·Iā€™m sorryšŸ©·

being alone isnā€™t a choice or an option to me. please donā€™t assume itšŸ¤that whole part just. you really donā€™t understand evašŸ©·I love you but you really dont :ā€™)šŸ©·

you kind of remind me of my old counselor.šŸ¤not in an offensive way I guess just the wording.šŸ’œ

. I donā€™t. want- to be alone. :ā€™)Ā 

maybe Iā€™m just reading this the wrong way. or in a different tone. if you want to end the convo now you canšŸ©·itā€™s okay. but no itā€™s not what I want.šŸ’œI donā€™t want to be alone- or to have space- if you give me space thatā€™d be the last time youā€™d talk to me. I donā€™t want to be left alone. or to think like this. I know youā€™re a good persunšŸ’—Iā€™m not denying thatšŸ’•my eyes hurt so Iā€™m gonna be off for a while. not permanently just. when Iā€™m let go. Iā€™ll be back soon tho if you still want to replyšŸ©·

justmeeva April 28th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

iā€™m sorry.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 29th

@justmeeva

whyre you apologizing >:šŸ©·nu please dontšŸ©·you donā€™t have a reasun to be sorryšŸ’•šŸ’•itā€™s okayšŸ’—

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

murder scene.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

"how predictable".

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

everydays. so..

predictable.

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

a twisted game.

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

everyoneā€™s always fighting.

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

I overheard that one group in my class.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

theyā€™re planning to jump that helpless girl in my year group. shes not any different- just involved in a ton of stuff and lost a bunch of people.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

Iā€™m too tired for this rn.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 1st

"if you ever come close to us again i swear to god on allah Iā€™ll *** ki.ll you"

iloveyouxx OP May 1st

not to me.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 1st

but is that really the main pin anyway.

iloveyouxx OP May 1st

I canā€™t.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

8am.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

"you look beautiful when you smile".

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

oh my god.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

idk what the point of it is. when people do that-Ā 

but itā€™s just all so much wrong intentions.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

people actually go through stuff.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

theyā€™re not proving anything. all the attention seeking. Idek how youā€™d want the pity

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

and then thereā€™re people that do go through stuff. but then say stuff like..

I cant word it.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

not even mad at the stereotypes. itā€™s so disgusting.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

some people have a right to beleive a suicidal can turn into a homicidal.Ā 

Itā€™s not. funny.

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

basically saying and talking about wants to violently attack or harm someone. especially- someone like that.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP May 2nd

you know everyoneā€™s watching so better put on a show.-