Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mindšŸ’—.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didnā€™t look like mešŸ§makes sense doesnā€™t itšŸ˜›since there can only be one *me*āœØone of a kind now arent IšŸ˜/sar. one out of 8118835999āœØšŸŒ·can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss youā€™re also one of a kindšŸ’– sorrysorry haha :PšŸ¤im just messing around xDšŸ’žalso itā€™s 2am- but shush no snitchingšŸ¤«Iā€™ll sleep in a whilešŸ˜when Iā€™m feeling a bit more sane :>šŸ˜›šŸ©·

wanted to have my own space.šŸ’œ for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.šŸ’™

to whoever'sĀ coming acrossĀ :'3šŸ’œplease dont lurk here.šŸ©· I know anyone can have access to this forumĀ :')šŸ’™but please be respectfulšŸ©·.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :PšŸ’› yā€™all get crazy nosy haha- itā€™s alright.šŸ’›nothing too interesting will be here anywayšŸ’›if you would like to come in and be supportive itā€™s completely okiešŸ’›but please donā€™t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limitšŸ’›because Iā€™d still like this to be just my space ^-^šŸ’›)

peach-and-goma.gif

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

"stop crying its not the end of the world if sheā€™s talking about you"

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

"she" wasnā€™t talking about me. she was a girl Iā€™ve never spoken to before in my year group. that told everyone I grabbed her by the collar and went psycho on her. shockingly I didnā€™t. never even had an interaction w her. "she"s said a bunch of other stuff too. also werent true. but they spread all the way to primary secondary and senior. and I lost all my friends. but that person was right- itā€™s not the end of the world.

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

Iā€™m so tired.

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

I swear this world is so damn *** up.

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

6am.Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

Iā€™m not allowed to leave the house until exactly 7:20.

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

at school.

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

hihiĀ @yyeyiiLy šŸ©·so- I realized that obv you were the one upvoting all my posts <3 I thought it was my friend. because she was online for a long time and sheā€™d get tagged here but I guess even she canā€™t be bothered to check on me anymoreĀ :')šŸ’œan ex best friend used to come on here and talk/support and upvote all my posts the way you didšŸ©·but- were not friends anymore and since then this space made me feel horrible. Itā€™s just really lonely and no one ever comes here the way I see them go and support on other spacesšŸ’™not even the people that promised theyā€™d visit or come here oftenšŸ¤I think you could tell I wasnā€™t the bestĀ :')šŸ©·and the way you were there even without saying anything is sumthing that I appreciate so muchšŸ’–I donā€™t know youšŸ’œif youā€™re new to cups or anything because I checked forums and you were never tagged beforešŸ¤but I just wanted you to know your v little nice things make big impacts :3 <3šŸ’•I hope you get this tag and nfta. my class is just being noisy so might as well xDšŸ©·love you anonymous friendšŸ’•

April 22nd

@iloveyouxx
omgg ur so so sweet šŸ˜–šŸ’• im super glad to hear all this ykāœØ and im sorry for your ex friend T^T things just suck a lot sometimes don't they... brighter days are here to comešŸ©· oh! and im not sure if my recent upvotes are getting through because when i try to heart one of your posts it just shows a sad blue lil heart with the number 0 next to it :(( but just know im always here and supporting you even though you dont know mešŸ„° sending love and hearts your way šŸ’›

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

@yyeyiiLy

:000 you replieddddšŸ’–I didnā€™t expect you to honestlyšŸ©·so so sweetšŸ„ŗšŸ’“? I was trying to act normal and not get attached to someone Iā€™ve never talked to before xDšŸ’•a lot sometimes hahaĀ :')šŸ’œtruešŸ’™I think the only brighter days Iā€™ll ever get is by turning on the lightsĀ :')šŸ’œor opening the curtains in daytime- I donā€™t have brighter days aahjajaja xDšŸ©·Iā€™ll be forever helplessāœØhehe lemme explain that :3 so :3 cups decided to put a heart limitšŸ˜­and limit the lovešŸ˜­basically you get a specific amount of upvotes but itā€™s for different people- same amount but like :0 Iā€™m not sure what the limit is but letā€™s say itā€™s 30 :0 so if you upvoted 30 of my posts and like 12 of someone elses- youā€™d still be able to upvote their posts but now that youā€™ve reached that limit for me you wouldnā€™t be able to upvote anything by me anymorešŸ¤sad blue lil heartšŸ„ŗšŸ’™I wish they didnā€™t limit the love hehešŸ’•but o well :PšŸ©·that means a lot to mešŸ’–šŸ’žyur honestly so sweet <3 btwwwww hehe whoā€™s in the pfp cos omggee they so prettyyyy shshsjsjjsjewjedixdwjkwdeuiedujišŸ˜­šŸ’“šŸ’“I was gonna go insane out of how so fricking gorgeousšŸ¤§šŸ’–and compliment yu but Iā€™m not actually sure who it is hehe xDšŸ’—theyā€™re so beautiful tho my god <3šŸ’–šŸ’–im kinda scared of getting attached now wkwjhsjw T^TšŸ’œI still love yu tho friend <3 what would yu like me to call yu :0šŸ’—(*gets hopes up and pushes them down again* T^TšŸ’™)

April 22nd

@iloveyouxx
you dont think you have brighter days anymore? šŸ˜­ sweetie dont ever say thatšŸ’• there is a balance between good and badšŸ«¶ and when you have lived your very worst days, if you get through it all you will be rewarded with the best days of your lifeāœØ and i speak through experience :') hehe- but at least try to get through all the tough days that are going to come and all the tough days that already have comešŸ’œ thank you for sharing that info with me about the upvotes btww šŸ„ŗ and it's me in the pfp ahaha no one's ever told me i look gorgeous or pretty in such a sincere manneršŸ˜­šŸ’• please dont ever get scared of getting attached to mešŸ©· but I do understand if it takes time ! I love you too and I'll try to be here for you a lot <3šŸ’› aaanndddd- you can call me Kiemi or Ki ^^Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

@yyeyiiLy

hm nu hehe- I donā€™t think it :3 I knuw it :3šŸ’œI donā€™t know friendšŸ©·not for me I guess :PšŸ’•my situations pretty- unique xD T^TšŸ’™I wonā€™t get out of the tough days I donā€™t thinkšŸ¤

whattttšŸ˜­do people not understandāœØ*masterpiece*āœØwhen they see itšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ©·and I turned up my brightness and zoomed in and ahwjhdjsjsheinašŸ˜­youā€™re so pretty my godšŸ˜­šŸ’–even thu yur phones covering most of yur face (yur phone case is vvv pretty btw hehe :PšŸ’“) I can still tell youā€™re soooo gorgeoussss eurgh why donā€™t I look like thatšŸ˜­are your parents like..goddesses or sumthingg T^TšŸ’–? your hairstyles so perfect and your eyes are so bootiful and youā€™re just so pretty ajajkajjwhwusbsšŸ˜­I wish I looked like you smh TvTšŸ’ž/genšŸ’“

hehe its just that I get attached a lot and always end up getting hurtĀ :'PšŸ’œso I distance myself from everyone but gosh youā€™re just an angelšŸ„ŗšŸ’–/lhšŸ’•I just feel like everyone I know even on hereā€™s justĀ :') theyā€™d always say something. proving theyā€™re just. the exact same.Ā :')šŸ’™you genuinely seem so sweet thošŸ’—you remind me of someone for sum reasun :PšŸ¤tho at the same time I know Iā€™ve never ever met anyone everrr as *gorgeoussss* as you arešŸ˜­šŸ’–maybe like a movie or sumthing :0šŸ©·or a model :PšŸ’–friend this is random but can I ask why yu joined cups :0šŸ’žor how yu found it :3 just curious hehšŸ¤

you donā€™t have tošŸ©·šŸ„ŗIā€™m hard to put up with hehĀ :'PšŸ’œI want to be here for you toošŸ’ž<33/gen

kiemi/kiāœØšŸ„ŗI love thosešŸ’“/genšŸ’•ahhhh Iā€™m indecisive theyā€™re both so cute I canā€™t pickšŸ˜­šŸ’œmaybe Iā€™ll just- figure that out w the convo lol :3šŸ’–

April 22nd

@iloveyouxx

you have to just āœØbelieveāœØ that it'll get better my love <3šŸ©· but I understand it's hard , just consider it okie?šŸ„°Ā 

thankuuu i really cannot believe how nice your beautiful soul is šŸ˜­šŸ„ŗ i dont have that many people as kind as you in my lifešŸ’› but oh well *** im not worth their time :') <3 but seriously im not as gorgeous as u think dearšŸ˜­ most of my pics- actually, it's all of my pics- i cover my face/mouth TvT because i just cant stand the look of it :( šŸ©· please dont ever wish to look like mešŸ˜­ im sure you're already so much more prettier šŸ„ŗ<3 you just dont know it yetšŸ’•

sorry to hear that you end up hurt when you get attachedšŸ˜­ but there are so much people out there for you , just give them a chance and let them inšŸ’œ you never know who's right for you until you try :D <3 your comments about how gorgeous you think i am is just šŸ’“šŸ’“ it makes me heart melt like omgšŸ„ŗ how can someone as nice as you existšŸ„ŗ/genšŸ’• <3Ā 

i joined cups because i just need to find people who are there for me... yk? I don't know šŸ˜­ i can be so confusing... <3 and i feel embarrassed to say what i want to people in real life , idk why T^T i usually just say what they wanna hear and then everyone's happi āœØ (except for me wiweojdfewjowišŸ„ŗ)) there's like only one person irl who i can freely talk to šŸ©· but anyway... back to answering your questions and enough about my āœØissuesāœØ <3 i found it from a social med post lol <3Ā 

ahha it's ok šŸ’“ you have as much time as you want to decide šŸ’• im literally fine with anything!! <3 but what can I call u?? not sure if you want me to give u nicknames like 'dear" or 'love' XDšŸ©· honestly i feel so old when i call someone dear... and ur prob older than mešŸ’€Ā 

Ā 

iloveyouxx OP April 23rd

@yyeyiiLy

ajwhahahahwj Iā€™m sorryyyyyy friend T^T I replied before I left for school and it didnā€™t sent- then it logged me out so itā€™s all goneĀ :') give me a minute to reply againšŸ’–

April 23rd

@iloveyouxx
no worries šŸ’•<3

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

@yyeyiiLy

(yur upvote sends a (slight- :P) sense of okie in mešŸ©·tytttt to replyy :3šŸ’–/gen Iā€™ll waitšŸ’•but :P not too- wait-y- so- you donā€™t have to rush XDšŸ’–)

April 24th

@iloveyouxx

okay this made me laugh XD šŸ’•

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

@yyeyiiLy

šŸ©·I try <3

Iā€™m only being honestšŸ˜­šŸ’•awwwwe >: >:šŸ©·people..are such strange species lmao :')šŸ’œI donā€™t get them. or. how they could be so purposely cruel to others. and sleep at night. smiling. :')šŸ’™kilovelyšŸ„ŗšŸ©·youā€™re worth all the time in the worldšŸ„ŗšŸ’–/genšŸ’•I swear tho like :') I feel like you deserve so much more than whatever youā€™re getting right nowšŸ©·yu own such a beautiful soul <3šŸŒˆšŸ’–and yu make me feel betteršŸ’—

not as gorgeous as I thinkšŸ˜­?canā€™t stand the look of you >:šŸ’œgosh lovely do you compare yourself to those alien beauty standardsšŸ˜­youā€™re literally so pretty- you know what subliminals are? your face would probably be put in one of those- I bet everyoneā€™s secretly obsessing and jealousšŸ˜­they all envying you so maybe why they donā€™t use their time w you is cos they just wish they were you :PšŸ©·sad people cover it up with evil sumtimes. or just- insecure people put others down sumtimes too- make themselves feel better sumhow :PšŸ’™I genuinely do thošŸ˜­I wish I looked like youšŸ˜­youā€™re drop dead gorgeous like bro why and how are people so*āœØ*šŸ˜­I would definitely look twice if I crossed by you irl :P like- "wait what-"šŸ˜­šŸ’–then Iā€™d probably stand across you with myāœØanxietyāœØand try to get myself to compliment you calmly aushakjaja xDšŸ’—

nuuuu Iā€™m really notšŸ˜­no one can be compared to you in general- but Iā€™m like hahashasxhxsaj :')šŸ©·I took a bunch of photos of myself at school today after reading this- then turned up the noise reduction to the maximum (to make it blurry :P) and now I just look like AIšŸ˜­I swear I literally look like aišŸ˜­and without the blurring I just- idk :PšŸ©·I can show you tho XD Iā€™d just send a link and make it expire after you see it :PšŸ’™so it canā€™t be opened afteršŸ’œI just have to crop my school logo XD but really Iā€™m not at all prettier than youšŸ’—

awe but friend I donā€™t think there is. I mean :P Iā€™ve let a lot of people inšŸ’œand I canā€™t anymore :') I really donā€™t get hoomans kiemi :')šŸ’™

nu I understand :0šŸ©·yur issues matter toošŸ„ŗšŸ’•Iā€™d love to listen to yu >:šŸ©·talking freely and venting or rantingšŸ’œyou deserve to have better hoomans in yur worldšŸ„ŗšŸ’—

XDDDDDDDD "come on deary comā€™ herešŸ‘µšŸ»" sorry - I feel weird rn lol XD

nah Iā€™m not hehā˜ ļøšŸ’œIā€™m the youngest you can be on cups xDšŸ©·I dunno how old yu are tho :0šŸ’“but my birthdays august 15 2010 :PšŸ’•

Iā€™m at lunch rn :0šŸ’•at school-Ā 

i wanna go on caps but like Iā€™m so happy cos my swimming teacher forgot to sign my planneršŸ˜­so that makes 4 swimming lessons left which I can just get the signatures- term3 is 12weeks- in my school if you donā€™t reach a standard you get a teacher signature in your standards card and there were 6 swimming lessons this term which Im not doing :P first got cancelled and this time the teacher forgotšŸ˜­she asked for my planner and just completely forgot and she was even signing some and giving them back and was like yeah thatā€™s the last of it like omg she forgotšŸ˜­but yus Iā€™m relieved hehe :PšŸ’œ

i have french after this- ttylllllllšŸ’–šŸ’–

April 24th

@iloveyouxx

i dont get it eitheršŸ˜­ but some people just dont... care. i mean, they have like 70-80 years ahead and im like, only a teeny unimportant part of their life. So why would they care-Ā 

whaaatttt nono i *swear* if you really saw my face u would change your mind in a flash-šŸ˜­ i only look good in a ponytail ..:((

nopeāœØ you cannot change my mindšŸ’• im sure the moment i see you i will be all šŸ˜±šŸ„ŗšŸ˜­šŸ’“šŸ’“ cos of your beauty /genšŸ©· <3 but i guessĀ i cant argue with her majestyšŸ˜ž/lh šŸ’•

that's alright, i wont force you to do anythingšŸ’› but just *know* there are people for you, trust me i knowāœØ right when i thought i wanted everything to end this amazingšŸ„ŗ human popped into my life and he is literally a dreamšŸ˜­ way out of my leaguešŸ’€ and i didnt know it at first but all he wanted was my trust, and eventually i let him in, and he really did listen to me and care like no one else tried to došŸ’“ so maybe you dont believe me when i tell you that there are people for youšŸ˜ž but then what am išŸ„ŗ am i just a dream you see every nightšŸ˜­ i am a human and I am here for you, alwaysšŸ’•

im pretty sure i dont deserve anything less :P maybe this is karma for existing šŸ’•

that's not that bad of an age difference āœØ im just 4 months older lollll <3 i can be the best big sister you never had :0 or maybe you did have one... idk-Ā 

at my school, lunch is purely chaoticšŸ’€ and i totally dont join in on the chaos just to fit in <3 XD

oop you dont like swimming? me either tho- i really dont get why i have to swim when im not gonna go anywhere near a large body of water anyway-

sorry btwww this is kinda brief because im like 5 minutes late to my class now but who cares not meāœØ ok actually i do kinda care but i dont like that class anyway and ur wayy more important than some class i didnt sign up for-

hope u had fun in frenchšŸ’“ and now I gotta gooo lolllšŸ„ŗšŸ’• ttyl as well <3

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

@yyeyiiLy

sum people alsoā€¦suck :P :D I mean yuh like most of us have 60-80 years ahead of us- but how bout they donā€™t- yk- waste those years being horrible hoomans :P?šŸ©·just a suggestion TvTšŸ’œ?? I carešŸ„ŗšŸ’–I swear I do thošŸ’—you mean so much to me and I wish I could take all your hurt and transfer it all on mešŸ©·you really deserve none of itšŸ˜žšŸ’œ

noooo your pfp literally shows your hair omigod itā€™s so purfectšŸ˜­I loaf the haircut smšŸ˜­šŸ’–kiiilovelyyyšŸ„ŗyouā€™re literally so pretty like bro you should be confidenttttšŸ˜­šŸ„ŗšŸ’–if I saw your face Iā€™d scream. :P I can barely see yu through the pfp and youā€™re literally so gorgeous what the flufffffšŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ’–šŸ’–donā€™t denyyy ittttšŸ„ŗšŸ’—i swear youā€™re so pretty thošŸ’“šŸ’“

šŸ˜­šŸ˜­nuuuuu- eugh smhhhhh/lh Iā€™ll prove yu wrong hehe give me a minute :PšŸ’œ

really tho there arentĀ :')šŸ©·I bring out the worst in people- they see me- I look like an easy target- they make my impossible life even more impossible :DĀ 

are you kiddingšŸ˜­way outta your league?ā˜ ļøbruh no oneā€™s outta your leaguešŸ˜­I bet they all begging for youšŸ˜­šŸ©·he sounds so amazing thošŸ’–

awwwwešŸ„ŗšŸ’“šŸ©·šŸ’–šŸ’•šŸ’“šŸ’—šŸ©·šŸ’–(I couldnā€™t pick which one T^TāœØ) yur an amazing hoomanšŸ’“irl weā€™re (Iā€™māœØ) just fighting for our(myāœØ)lives(lifeāœØ)Ā :')šŸ’œ

whatšŸ„ŗdonā€™t say thatšŸ„ŗšŸ˜žšŸ’™youā€™re a giftšŸ’–šŸ’Žyour existence- itā€™s a giftšŸ’—the fact I met you before I left is just incrediblešŸ’“šŸ’“you light up my soulšŸ’–Iā€™m so grateful for you <3 youā€™re so beautiful inside out <3šŸ©·

ouuu Iā€™m not the only teenie :0šŸ’œ4months isnā€™t a big age difference :00šŸ’•hehe I never had one- youā€™d make the best big sister everšŸ’—

huh su you do or you donā€™t XDšŸ©·?

yus :P like Iā€™m not gonna *be* in a *pool* with my *classmates/people in my year group* in a *swimming suit* T^TšŸ’™eugh idek why we have to do it at all- :PšŸ’œ

awwe I amĀ :')šŸ’–? hope teacher doesnā€™t ask why you were late or sumthing :0šŸ©·teachers get on my nerves heh :PšŸ’œ

i didnā€™t XD infact I broke my record of not crying at school XD then ran to the bathroom and broke down ajajhahahahjajsjakajhaja XDD

hope yu have fun thošŸ’“<3

April 24th

@iloveyouxx

noooo whattšŸ„ŗ i would never let you transfer all my hurt to yourself šŸ˜¤ you dont deserve it not even for half a second šŸ˜­

u can never prove me wrong ahewrjsd3wes u are most likely a princess āœØi swear the moment i see you i will get down on my knees and bowšŸ’“

i wish i was there with you irl so i could give you irl hugs and comfort and drive all the bad people away so you can see how much good people there arešŸ˜­šŸ˜­ it literally breaks my heart to know you suffer like thisšŸ˜­ </3 you deserve every good thing in the world, you deserve every kind heart there isšŸ’•/gen<3Ā 

yeahh a gift for the graveāœØ but wdym before you leftšŸ˜­ u cant leave so young :((( i dont want the most amazing person in my life to disappear...šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ /genĀ 

oh nus u cried?? im here if u wanna talk , friend šŸ’“ funny coincidence, i cried too XDD isnt that crazy- and no i didnt have fun :( i hate that class honestly the teacher is so strict and mean. šŸ˜ž

i really hope you're feeling better by the time you read this šŸ’• <3

iloveyouxx OP April 30th

@yyeyiiLy

im su sorry D:šŸ©·Iā€™m so late >:šŸ’œ

but you donā€™t deserve it eitheršŸ˜­Iā€™d take it all for the rest of my life if it meant yu didnā€™t have to go through itšŸ„ŗšŸ’“<3/genšŸ’—I wish it were that easy :')šŸ’–

smhhhhh okie but expect the worst :P/gen/takeitseriously T^TšŸ©·

https://picallow.com/aghuksghiusiutysi/?usp_success=2&post_id=314498&form_id=27

mhm :')šŸ©·Iā€™ve never met a good persun. genuinely :')šŸ’œwhatever I might deserve are things Iā€™ll never get :PšŸ’•issokiieeee :'PšŸ’œ

D: nuuuuu donā€™t say thatttttšŸ˜­šŸ˜žšŸ’”a gift to the worldšŸ’–šŸ’Žomg people should literally be so *g r a t e f u l l* to even be around yur presence T^TšŸ’—šŸ•“ļø/vvvvvvgenšŸ’“šŸ’Ž

mmmmm :')šŸ©·I wanted to *leaveāœØ* when I was 7. I had dumb ideas tho. TW like jumping :P what a dumb idea :P that way there was a possibility that-ā€¦.i should stop talking about that :DšŸ’œ

nuu Iā€™m notšŸ˜­Iā€™m just sumone :P *āœØ~deletes paragraph~āœØ*šŸ’—

yur so sweetšŸ’—what nuuu not funnyšŸ˜­šŸ’–whyā€™d yu cryy D:šŸ˜žšŸ’“eurgghhhhh I hate teachers :PšŸ¤bruh all the teachers here are just soā€¦ :>>>>>>>>>>ā€¦theyā€™re so damn miserable in their toxic relationships they canā€™t stand to see us (meāœØ) do sumthing other than be the lonely loner you always were at the back of the class. I swear Iā€™m so targeted all the time I donā€™t get it T^TšŸ¤I literally get the best marks. and no not for my class :P for 2 year groups above me- what I get is basically- the highest you could ever get from year11-13 and Iā€™m in year8šŸ˜­and I donā€™t talk or disrupt or talk back or be disrespectful or loud or any of that. but literally if sumone asks me for a pen or sumthing Iā€™m immediately so targeted shysnej T^TšŸ’œbut issokie- not gonna rant on yušŸ’™

hehe Iā€™m a lot worse :3šŸ©·yu hoping Iā€™m better is sumthing Iā€™m grateful for tho <3šŸ’–

I have to go for moral ed- take carešŸ’—

April 30th

@iloveyouxx

no worries šŸ’•

eh it'll pass for me šŸ©· i'll probably be gone soon anyways... <3 :') šŸ’œplease just try for me <3 never wish someone's pain upon yourself!!

nadiaaa u are so so pretty. not even joking rn- i am serious. *puts on a very serious face for you* <3 i want your hair so badlyyy.... T^T

well you've met me :3 (if you can even call me good...)Ā i wish so badly i could just give you everything you deserve... like just press a button and *boom* you have everything you need. you are more than a gift to the world, you are a gift to *everyone* and the *universe*.Ā 

thank you so much for your kindness šŸ„ŗšŸ’•

mm i wouldn't say anything you think is dumb or stupid. šŸ˜­

yes you are Someone. You are my Someone, a very special Someone. you are the universe's Someone, the literal definition of a Gift to All. šŸ’•/gen <33

im not trying to be sweet, im just being genuine and realšŸ©· <3 you dont need to know why i crieddd im just not okay (ahahha)Ā for *real* teachers are just too much for me šŸ˜­ they only see my fails and not my improvement, my growth, or my success.

you shouldn't be targetedšŸ˜­ you shouldn't be treated like this.. at all. you can rant on me any time, i won't mind šŸ’• i'll listen to everything and i'll care. šŸ’œ

can i do anything to help you?... i hate to see you so broken... i really do care about you, friend, all my feelings are genuine, i hope you know it šŸ’“<3

you take care too <3 remember you'll get through all these bad things, ok? you got through like 13 years or smt already. you can get through another decade and even more. always here for youšŸ’•

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

shadow got a haircut.-

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

I donā€™t get it when people are nice to me.

iloveyouxx OP April 22nd

when someoneā€™s nice to me I just assume itā€™s cos theyā€™re dying soon or smth.

@iloveyouxx

Kinda alive here, friend!šŸ˜›

I'll be nice to you from *beyond* as well! XDĀ 

And then we'll conspire a theory that not all ghostiees are bad ghostiees, some are a lil sunny šŸ˜® and that a certain Nadiabeanie deserves nicenessssss from everyone alive or ghostiee!šŸ’—

ghost-hug.gif

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

Iā€™m so tired.

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

a totally random question. would you care if I died? if I just couldnā€™t put up with this *** up world where all we ever do is try to survive. if I just couldnā€™t put up with school and the *** itā€™s done to me. if I couldnā€™t put up with all these memories locked in my mind and all the experiences that arent gonna end. would you care? if I just. put some things together. and slowly left it all.

it was a rhetorical question.

i swear I give up.

justmeeva April 24th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

i would. <3

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

@justmeeva

:') awe. <3 idk.Ā 

šŸ©·

justmeeva April 24th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

i know you may have doubts about it or it might not be that big of a deal, and i know itā€™s not gonna take the pain or want for a break away, but i do mean it. i would care. i do care. šŸ©·

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

@justmeeva

nu. it would help.šŸ’œand sorry but itā€™s not a break. I donā€™t even feel like apologizing atp itā€™s more like "youā€™re welcome-"šŸ’™I donā€™t want to say anything that- i dunno :P itā€™s not like i wouldā€™ve said anything badšŸ©·but Iā€™m not really sure I can genuinely believe it lovelyĀ :')šŸ©·

I mean :P I dont want to sound.- whatever I come off asšŸ’œbut really what would happenconsider you as one of my closest friends. but I know that doesnā€™t always go both ways.Ā 

I feel like this whole post is irritating-

im sorry.šŸ©·

Iā€™m shutting off inside atp. Itā€™s not like Iā€™m gonna talk about myself forever- just ignore this if youā€™d like <3

hug-warm-hug.gif

justmeeva April 24th

@iloveyouxxĀ 

itā€™s your space. itā€™s made by you, for you to talk. and iā€™m always happy to listen. you, ni, eyes - the corner buddies lol, are my closest friends. notice the ā€œyouā€ in it? yeah, remember that šŸ©· iā€™m just hoping to keep you for as long as i can. because youā€™re awesome. even when youā€™re struggling. even when youā€™re exhausted from life. youā€™re still awesome. and youā€™re still my friend. and i still love you. always. no matter what. you can always tag me if you want to talk. or literally just sit together in silence. just.. company. i never have anything against that. you deserve to not feel alone. even if you donā€™t feel like it. Ā 

and.. i feel like you need this more.hug-warm-hug.gif

justmeeva April 24th
just- pretend itā€™s tiny text.Ā 
iloveyouxx OP April 24th

sometimes I think. why do we actually try to survive? why does it matter-?? it doesnā€™t matter. literally nothing *** matters. telling me to not give up is exactly equivalent to telling me to be set on agonizing myself for the next 70 years.

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

everyoneā€™s so damn simple. theyā€™re literally all the same. I just donā€™t understand.

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

I swear I want someone to kill me so bad.

iloveyouxx OP April 24th

graffiti.