Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

in the wonders of my mind💗.

iloveyouxx March 17th

hey there :D hm. last time I checked you didn’t look like me🧐makes sense doesn’t it😛since there can only be one *me*✨one of a kind now arent I😁/sar. one out of 8118835999✨🌷can you imagine :0 o right- you can- becoss you’re also one of a kind💖 sorrysorry haha :P🤍im just messing around xD💞also it’s 2am- but shush no snitching🤫I’ll sleep in a while😁when I’m feeling a bit more sane :>😛🩷

wanted to have my own space.💜 for thoughts feelings vents or just anything on my mind.💙

to whoever's coming across :'3💜please dont lurk here.🩷 I know anyone can have access to this forum :')💙but please be respectful🩷.(but honestly..I know someone will either way :P💛 y’all get crazy nosy haha- it’s alright.💛nothing too interesting will be here anyway💛if you would like to come in and be supportive it’s completely okie💛but please don’t make it a regular or "normal" thing if that makes sense. just have a sort of limit💛because I’d still like this to be just my space ^-^💛)

peach-and-goma.gif

justmeeva April 18th

@iloveyouxx 

i’m sorry, i would’ve replied after i hearted it, which was over an hour ago (o.o) but my mom told me to put my phone away so :’) 

it’s so sweet of you to check on me like that 🥺 i’m.. fine, i had a pretty big day today as my minibusiness went to a competition, but me being my difficult self it’s creating mixed feelings and all the other weird eva stuff :’) but it’s okay. i’m kinda “away” right now so if my sentences make no sense that’s why lol 🩷

i missed you too tbh, you visited my mind from time to time but i didn’t have the time nor the energy nor the motivation or anything to do anything besides posting to my eva’s crazy mind thread from time to time :’) i’m sorry 🩷

i managed to stay home monday and tuesday and our school break started from wednesday (though i had to go to school anyway to prepare for today, but it was okay and no studying still so) and well today was the competition event.. we didn’t win anything today but the people were so nice and friendly and we got a lot of motivation and good feedback so i’m happy about that hehe. 

right now is one of the times where i want to hug you like not just an addition to the text like i want to give you a hug genuinely (don’t get me wrong all my hugs are genuine, rn is just- idk how to explain it.) so 🫂🫂🫂

what about you nadia fren? how are you? 🩷

justmeeva April 18th

@iloveyouxx 

and.. not to invalidate your feelings, but i’d  much rather if you stayed 🩷 because i love you nadiafren 🩷

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

@justmeeva

awe it’s okayyyy🩷my dad takes my device a lot su I end up replying late most of the time :P💜yu don’t have to apologize for ittt💕

hehe I felt like I needed to ;-;🩷

oo were kinda doing that but it’s optional :0💕and nu I understand- not what yur terms refer to💜but I think I’d be fighting with my mind if I were in yur place :’) mixed feelings I relate to sm💙I get the being away thing- it’s hard to get out of that🩷I know🩷

awwe I get that yu don’t have to apologize🥺💜it’s hard- reallyreally hard and I know it :’)🩷I don’t expect anything from yu ever🩷yu *being* eva is enough :P💕

:00 yur plan worked :00🩷once I skipped a whole week of school fake sick :P💙I dunno how I got away w that but I don’t think I can do it again :D💜awe yay nice people :3🤍I’m happy yur happy💖/vvgen💕

awwwwwwe (that’s the 3/6 sentence starter so far :D💕) nu I get what yu mean💗I feel like that every time I see yu being eva hehe :P💜supporting or struggling I just want to hug yu tight because people like yu are so rare it’s kinda cute- lemme explain cos I know I don’t make sense xD💙I think if- bare with me cos I suck at explaining- if yu went to space (ou okay we’re already like-😭) if yu went to space and I searched through all the 8 and a half(?) billion people no one would be eva-er than yu- yur like a gemstone haha💎💖or like.. the odd one out :P💕in the best way ever possible💗it’s crazy how a hooman could be *so* kind and nice and caring and loving and- just own such a beautiful soul💖and another hooman- but still a hooman- be so cruel and.. evil :’)🤍yu deserve so much more than yu think lovely and yu v much deserve to be helped too no💖? its okay to not say "I’m fine"/"I’m okay"🩷yk I’ve never ever seen yu like fully talk about yurself :P and that makes me a bit sad cos yu really deserve to have someone to talk to but ofc we don’t know if you’d like that🩷I think everyone could use someone to talk to. it’s okay to vent or rant or dump or be negative mhm :’)💕? and not bottle it up🩷it’s okay to prefer it that way- it’s okay.🩷yu don’t have to always explain why yu feel or think a specific way because I think some people would understand💗I feel so bad when I think about yu hah :’) maybe that’s what triggered the thought- that I had to check on yu?💕because you were always there for everyone until it got way too much and yu couldn’t fully be anymore. and not even now you’d thought of asking for help :’) god I’m such a mom what ;-;💜I don’t know how I got this to this point-? I think I’m just trying to say I care about yu💖and I reallyreallyreally hope yu get the help yu deserve and need💖or reach out for it💗

awe hehe yu don’t have to think about meeee :P💙I’m okie as long as yur okie💜but really yu don’t gotta think about me hehe xD I care too much about yu to talk about myself💖

/p (I just felt like adding that just in case lmaoo😭but seriously habjsihu😭)💕

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

yaaaaayyyy you’re back💖happy dance🐛🐛🐛🐛🐛🎉✨💖

@justmeeva 💕

justmeeva April 18th

@iloveyouxx 

(: 👋 🩷

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

@justmeeva

hehe *waves*👋🩷:> how’re yu now :0 since that was like yesterday :0💕

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I just stood up and fell ehejskk-

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

dads fighting w someone on the phone.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I think my *presence* makes people uncomfortable :')

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I really need to start writing. 

iloveyouxx OP April 18th
working on that goodbye post.-
iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I need to leave.-

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

I haven’t even been here for 5 full months.

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

It is pretty long tho. 

iloveyouxx OP April 18th

just feels like it’s been so much longer.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

@justmeeva 

eva😭💖I just came on this thread just to think I guess and then realized you replied when I was trying to refresh the page- I didn’t get any notifications at all not even upvotes TvT💙I’m sorry💜give me a minute to read and reply if okie🩷

justmeeva April 19th

@iloveyouxx 

awe no worries, take your time 🩷

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

@justmeeva

i did :D 45 minutes :D my fingers are so slow whsjhsis- thankyou 🩷

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

the private part of my profile works again

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

Its where I used to plan posts.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

❤️mimii❤️(Maxiepooh)

🧡morgiiee🧡(teenmorgan16)

💛(is a system)💛(bluesheepfriend)

💚aquaa💚(aquaaaaa)

🩵bluee🩵(BlueMangocat5071)

💙evaa💙(justmeeva)

💜taylorr💜(taylorhugs12)

🩷eyess🩷(unassumingEyes)

❤️emss❤️(MakingANicknameIsHard)

🧡bubbles🧡(Bubbles2025)

💛nahoa💛(theboymoana)

💚lucky💚(luckycharme9788)

🩵bobo🩵(lovingBraid9917)

💙loli💙(MollySofia)

💜floof💜(KateDoskocilova)

🩷mistypoo🩷(MermaidMist)

❤️teenie❤️(Tinywhisper11)

🧡stephh🧡(steph8402)

💛kate💛(kateaala10)

💚maple💚(hardworkingHuman4356)

🩵coco🩵(biggielovesall)

💙nin💙(TheRoachAkaNin)

💜shelly💜 (Iloveturtles012251)

🩷twinkle🩷(incredibleRainbows2036)

❤️sunbuddybeanie❤️(Sunisshiningandsoareyou)

🧡lena🧡(Lenapaige)

💛sullyy💛(Sully012251)

💚"free"💚(free2118)

🩵rome🩵(DarkerPlaces)

💙bunny💙(amiableBunny4016)

💜nibean💜(LoveMyMoonflowers)

🩷cupcake🩷(reliableCake732)

❤️cookie❤️(Happyyyay)

🧡ash🧡(SmollPeriotsBreakdown)

💛angie💛(Angiewaa)

💚noah💚(NoahAnimates)

🩵adammmm🩵(xXCactus99)

💙noodle💙(CatHanderOutNoah)

💜kennyyy💜(Kenny0102)

🩷oakk🩷(LightOak222)

❤️avy❤️(AvyIsKing) 

🧡bunny🧡(Bunnylovesyou) 

💛sushi💛(EchoAshHarryPotterfan) 

💚J💚(JSJ44)

🩵kai🩵(Kaiiithebest)

💙alix💙 (alixthebest)

💜brii💜(briiiiiiiiiiiiiiii)

🩷mona 🩷(salbeiprinzessin)

❤️twinkle❤️ (LittleSunshine2036)

🧡zareia🧡(FaithfulZareia)

💛morgiee💛( morganwindow)

💚molly💚(mollyAngel3138)

🩵praveen🩵(BelovedMe)

💙regan💙(Regan18)

💜regan💜(ReganL)

🩷pixiee🩷(pixierobin)

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

I can’t think :’)

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

math homework can wait right-

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

25 questions on smth we never took.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

I’m gonna edit that list^- (just for an appreciation thing) but I don’t want anyone to feel bad ;-;- 

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

I didn’t remember one of them for a minute.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

that lists just been there in my bio :’)

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

my bio ends so randomly just half way through cos of the limit.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

If you save changes to a bio that passes limits it messes your whole 7cups. if you try and edit it again your bio would only reach the limit and everything else you’d written would be gone.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

@justmeeva

its okay🩷

iloveyouxx OP April 19th
/gen :P💖
iloveyouxx OP April 19th

I’m genuinely concerned?-

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

…….

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

nvm now it’s just disgust.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

sr changed :’)

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

all the chatrooms did-

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

no one gets support anymore.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

chats aren’t lighthearted.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

It’s not as active as it used to be.

iloveyouxx OP April 19th

there’re just newbies always. other than that it’s quite.