Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 17th

wherever you look for her, she's not there anymore. 

ugh...... my stomach...... is going to kill me

mytwistedsoul February 17th

@amiableBunny4016 Stress can be really hard on stomachs 😕 

@mytwistedsoul

or just the fact that i barely ate anything other than a banana....... :') lol. she finally was bothered to go out and get something........and this week off school is just boring as ***. i have nothing to do. 

@amiableBunny4016 Maybe you could make something for dinner for everyone? Spaghetti comes to mind lol Of course I understand there might not be the fixings for that. Maybe you can think of something else? Plus it would keep you busy 😊💙

@mytwistedsoul

yeah i guess.. its been forever since we sat together to eat...... last time we did it was when i was little...... 

@amiableBunny4016 It might be nice to have a moment like that again 💙 Even if it's just you and your brother sitting down to eat together - kind of like a bonding moment 

@mytwistedsoul

yeah. 

@amiableBunny4016 any idea what you could make? I know it's cold here today - it makes me think of grilled cheese and tomato soup. And it's pretty easy to make too

@mytwistedsoul

whatever is left in the fridge works. sandwiches.... or whatever. idk. 

sounds nice. hope you enjoy it.

@amiableBunny4016 Nothing wrong with sandwiches. It doesn't really matter what you eat - it's more the being able to eat together? 

Nah the cold makes me think about it but I won't actually make it. I'm weird that way lol

@mytwistedsoul

lol. understandable. yeah....

@amiableBunny4016 Or it might just be that I'm lazy lol.  idk - the relationship with food is complicated 

@mytwistedsoul

yeah.... i guess so.... :') 

@amiableBunny4016 We're you able to put something together to eat? 

@mytwistedsoul were not we're. Autocorrect is weird 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 17th

@mytwistedsoul

auto carrot 🥕 hehe. auto carrot is weird :') 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

hi ni

@amiableBunny4016

hi bunny 

@mytwistedsoul

no. i fell asleep. sorry. :') im not very well. and my brother is showing signs too..... 

@amiableBunny4016 Aww no worries. Rest is always a good thing. Sounds like maybe you're both dealing with a flu bug 😕 Rest is probably the best thing for you 💙

@mytwistedsoul

:') im sorry. 

@amiableBunny4016 Sorry? For what little Bunny? 

@mytwistedsoul

idk. im just sorry... i keep getting angry in my mind. and i feel like im just giving you 1 worded answers.....and you didnt even do anything wrong..... 

@amiableBunny4016 It's ok 💙 I'm not taking it personally. And you're allowed to be angry. I know there's a lot going on in your world right now 💙

i cant do this anymore....... 

im that close to hitting a tipping point.........

:/

.........broken

no one *** cares.

@amiableBunny4016

Popping by Bunny’s space again to send some gentle hugs, if okay 💜

sending-big.gif

dont mind me getting angry

did this listener really call me broken..... and that im fine and i will heal

@amiableBunny4016

What? :’) Listeners shouldn’t be saying things like that smh :’) mmm no that not a vv good listener friend 😞 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

whats the point anymore........... no one cares. even freaking listeners cant support properly. im actually so freaking tired.

@amiableBunny4016

I think, Bunny bean… there are people out there who care. it’s just… hard to feel cared for :’) it’s hard to - idk, actually believe that people care, that there are people out there who care especially after something like this happens. After we come to 7cups, to escape the chaos in our minds, to escape the chaos at our houses, to escape, to maybe find some comfort and support mhm? but then we connect with a listener and they tell us all kinds of *** and… :’) not fun. 💙 

Ni friend knows there are people like Soul buddy and some others who love Bunny being and only wish that she were safe and cared for. 💜 they care, i think, friend. 

i get your tired though… :’) understandable to feel tired and exhausted, to feel done. you go through too much *** every day and i wish things were better at home 😞 i wish you didn’t have to go through all that. 

that ended up too long :’) and chances are i probably wrote that all wrong 😬 

if that made bunny friend uncomfy or if it didn’t help at all it’s okie to get it flagged and nommed okie…? 💙 that’s ok

@LoveMyMoonflowers

mhm. i get it. 

@amiableBunny4016

get what, Bunny friend…? :o i’m sorry Ni a little confused 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

i understood what you said. 

@amiableBunny4016 I have to agree with @LoveMyMoonflowers there are people who care. I hope you reported them. Because people like that shouldn't be listeners. It's ok to be angry. I would be too. Sometimes it's hard enough to reach out to begin with and then something like this happens. It just reinforces why we don't normally reach out 😕