Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 14th

I never expected compliments or love at home. I heard it from someone outside of my house. 

It breaks me. 

they didn't care about me. it was all just a joke to them. you know... Childhood. It wasn't.... Reality. it was all just a laugh and a joke. like once you give birth one, you don't have to take responsibility for that child. twisted reality slowly shredded like bone, and rolled up, beaten and scarred and covered, you hide the child's light that was once in them. you hide away their innocence from the world. 

'your a big girl. Stop crying. That's stupid' 

I'm a big girl. 

'shut up. listen to me. I'm your mom, I know what's best for you. your a child. I'm the adult' 

I'm a child. 

The contrast between being a small child and being the big girl. 

:') my brain just can't.

mytwistedsoul February 15th

@amiableBunny4016 *sits quietly with Bunny* She doesn't even know what's good for her let alone a child 

amiableBunny4016 OP February 15th

@mytwistedsoul

:') 💙 yeah

sometimes wishing it would end can't be enough :')

anyone here? :')

yep. her love doesnt last. the way she came to my room that night and i slept in her arms....

there she goes again..... screaming and yelling on things that arent my fault.........

she told my brother "why cant you be like your sister"

im glad he is not like me. 

just look at me........

i like to fake a smile through the pain.

image_1708000501.png

image_1708000521.png

image_1708000550.png

image_1708000564.png

image_1708000585.png

this is so relatable

image_1708000632.png

image_1708000647.png

image_1708000661.pngimage_1708000674.png

image_1708000694.png

i feel sick....... every time i eat... i feel sick. every time something goes down me, i feel sick. every time i drink water, i want to spit it out. 

image_1708000817.png

i could say this to my mom......

but i think she would beat the *** out of me

my heart is beating so fast

LoveMyMoonflowers February 15th

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with Bunny if ok* 💜

i wish i had the same passion on here like i used to....... 

:')

@amiableBunny4016 I'm sorry you're feeling this way but I can relate to this. Some days it takes a lot of energy just to be here

@mytwistedsoul

💙 thanks 

@amiableBunny4016 I understand teenie town is pretty chaotic right now do you think that could be contributing and well - people can take a lot of energy too

@mytwistedsoul

or perhaps its just me and my emptiness. 

devoid of life...... thats how i feel. like a lifeless skeleton. like existence merely sits on the fact that i breathe.

why do i always feel sick,. what the *** is wrong with me

@amiableBunny4016 anxiety can make you feel sick. Can you think of when it may have started?

@mytwistedsoul

i dont know. it wasnt like this before. even when things were bad. its only recently, i feel more sick..... 

@amiableBunny4016 Could it maybe be a flu bug? Are you running a fever?

@mytwistedsoul

probably. i kinda feel hot. its probably just a bug. or just me not eating enough. or me just being a girl and stuff :') 

@amiableBunny4016 If you have a thermometer you could check it quick. Maybe you could have some toast or crackers? Peppermint can help nausea - if you have any mint tea handy or ginger ale 

@mytwistedsoul

our kitchen is almost empty. we have bread and butter. and thats what we have been surviving on for the past few days. im sure my moms laziness helps. 

we had a thermometer. and now it doesnt work anymore . 

life finds a way ✨hehe

@amiableBunny4016 even some bread might help. Unless you have a toaster. The microwave can kind of make toast - sort of - like a chewy crouton lol

@mytwistedsoul

you make me giggle. lol. 

@amiableBunny4016 they say laughter is the best medicine :)  probably not a good idea of you're eating chewy croutons tho 

@mytwistedsoul

c h e w y          c r o u t o n s - new trend of 2024 ✨

i dont know why chewy croutons sounds like a title of a song. 

i found a ladybug to accompany me in my illness :0

@amiableBunny4016 LOL! It does sound like it should be the title of a song. It'll be a number one hit. Chewy Crouton will be world wide :D

Aww she must have come inside when it started to get cold out. :) A very nice spring like visitor for you

@mytwistedsoul

yes it would be #1 ✨ a new trend

yeah, its very cold outside. there have been alot more in my house recently. my little brother gets scared of them, so im tryna get him used to these little creatures. it just gets colder and colder in the uk. lol.  heheheh.

@amiableBunny4016 It's gotten colder here too. And there's more snow on the way. Yay! *Excuse my eye roll lol* I'm ready for spring! I hope you can help him get over his fear of them. They're really good bugs to have around. They eat bad buds that can destroy gardens and flowers

my pfp has been the same for god knows how long......

oof. i threw up some ***. i havent even eaten anything. it was just yellow ***. 

@amiableBunny4016 That's why it's yellow :( your stomach is empty. Maybe try to take little sips of water in 20 or so minutes 

I hope you feel better soon Bunny 💙