Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers January 29th

@amiableBunny4016

💜

mytwistedsoul January 29th

@amiableBunny4016 @LoveMyMoonflowers They do judge you're so right and I think that anyone who says that has absolutely no idea. They're quick to say to let it go and to move on but so many times we're stuck - frozen in place. If we could let it go we would - in the blink of an eye - we would yeet that **** as far away as we could 💙

@mytwistedsoul

let it go….? let it go… what does that mean…. How can you let anything go :') balloons are light… we hold them in our tiny hands as little children. we can let them go.. life… does not consist of balloons :') experiences… are not balloons… :') we can’t let go… just like that… your right :') 

it all becomes a part of you. this mess. everything. the chaos. the pain. the hurt. the ***. we can’t just let it go :') 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 29th

@LoveMyMoonflowers @mytwistedsoul

Yep. Agreed..

@amiableBunny4016 @mytwistedsoul

:') 

@LoveMyMoonflowers Couldn't have said it better myself. Even after being out of the situation - there's the aftermath to deal with. The anxiety - the depression. The distrust - the isolation. The nightmares - the flashbacks 😞 They say you're not your trauma - well tell my trauma that because it lives in my head every day 

@mytwistedsoul

exactly :') *hugs if okay*

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs Moon tight* 💙

@mytwistedsoul

*keeps hugging*

@mytwistedsoul

Yep. I guess life just works that way.....

@amiableBunny4016

i guess so too…

@LoveMyMoonflowers but - can I just say that - sometimes life just sucks. Plain and simple. Idk the whole story of you both - I have some thoughts of what you might go through and I'm sorry - for all you've been through and for all you still have to deal with 💙

@mytwistedsoul @amiablebunny4016

*hugs very tight* 💜

life hasn’t been… and isn’t easy for you either. :') i’m proud of you both. 

so proud. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers I'm proud of  both of you too 💙💙

@mytwistedsoul @amiablebunny4016

thank you 💜 means a lot. 💙

i will have to sleep now :') it’s 11:40 pm here. take care both 💜 love you 💙

If you every learn to love someone, prepare to be destroyed and broken 

My head hurts

Yep. She is making more drama 

@amiableBunny4016 I hope it's not too bad there for you tonight Bunny 💙

LoveMyMoonflowers January 30th

@amiableBunny4016

thinking of my bunny friend. 💜 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 30th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

💜✨🐇--- 

SEMICOLON001 January 31st

@amiableBunny4016 hi bunny, it's been long time since met u, how are you doing? i miss u all
will you please do me the favor my summoning my teenie friendss, i waana talk to them rome alex and everyonee

amiableBunny4016 OP January 31st

@SEMICOLON001

hi Semi <3 long time buddy. missed you lots <3 its lovely to see youuuuuuuu! do you mean summoning to chatrooms or this forum? <3 

SEMICOLON001 February 4th

@amiableBunny4016 wish could summon to chatrooms, how you doing bunny?

amiableBunny4016 OP February 4th

@SEMICOLON001

Surviving

calmPomegranate2721 January 31st

@amiableBunny4016

aww Bunny! 🥹 That’s is such a beautiful post you have written! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ I love it!!! Thank you for spreading love and inspiring others. We need more angels like you! 🙏🏻

amiableBunny4016 OP January 31st

@calmPomegranate2721

awww thank you pomegranate💙 i really appreciate your kindness and this beautiful message! you have made my day! 💙 this is so sweet aaaaaaa your so so lovely! 💙 your always welcome to post here and i would love to talk to you moree! 💙 thank you so much for this again!

calmPomegranate2721 February 2nd

@amiableBunny4016

aww, you’re so adorable 🐰 🥰 you’re very welcome and thank you for your super sweet message too 😊 . Always happy to keep in touch 🧡 

amiableBunny4016 OP February 1st

when you watch your friends treat each other unfairly and then dont deal with it because there is nothing left of you. 

and then I get messages of them looking for my support...... 

like im happy to support them with issues and ***. like im happy to listen to their personal issues like i did. but im not dealing with rumours and back stabbing each other

why cant people just be kind to each other

if there is anything to learn in life, learn to be alone

Fluffysheep8 February 1st

Tap tap how’s my bunny friend feeling today? ❤️

@Fluffysheep8

Alive. You? 

Fluffysheep8 February 2nd

@amiableBunny4016

I’m okie, anything I can do to help bunny friend even just a bit? 🥺

amiableBunny4016 OP February 2nd

@Fluffysheep8

Nope.

amiableBunny4016 OP February 2nd

was reading "Station Eleven" book and came across this beautiful quote < 3

"I stood looking over my damaged home and tried to forget the sweetness of life on Earth"

amiableBunny4016 OP February 3rd

Am I Alive today? 

amiableBunny4016 OP February 3rd

I wish putting me back together was just as easy as tearing me apart 

LoveMyMoonflowers February 3rd

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with bunny friend* :')