Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

mytwistedsoul December 22nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Home by Edith Whiskers - I've never heard of it. I'll have to check it out later. Sounds like a nice quiet way to spend an evening. Most of the time I like the dark. When everyone for miles around is sleeping and it feels as though I have the whole world to myself. On bad nights the darkness takes on a whole new meaning

It has snowed here but then it gets warmer and rains and melts it all. I kind of like snow but yet not lol - it's a love hate relationship 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 22nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

awww. hehe. its something about the night sky thats quiet relaxing. :) yeah, its a nice song, calms me down a little bit. hehe. oooo! snow :o do you like snow? ah, yes, seems like a mix of weather there. hehe

@amiableBunny4016  I have heard that song! It is a nice song. I never knew the name of it though 💙  I'm glad it helps calm you down. It's nice having things that help

Snow is nice to play in. Cleaning it up sucks lol. There's things I like to do when it's below freezing with snow but haven't been able to do them yet. Snow people are fun to build and freezing water balloons with food coloring in - they look cool in the snow. Like colored gazing balls - just don't use yellow food coloring because it looks - well - yellow snow ya know? 😝😂

@mytwistedsoul

Lol. Hahaha. Snow and food colouring sounds fun ngl 😂😂😂 honestly.. it doesnt snow that much here. It very rarely happens hehehe. 

You might as well not bother 

Ignore me. I'm talking to myself 

I'm on a tipping point from hitting another crisis. 

@amiableBunny4016 Let's take some deep breaths ok? 💙

@mytwistedsoul

.... I feel like leaving this house already.. she doesn't want us anyways... I can't breathe in here 

@amiableBunny4016 I know. It's hard being in a place where you feel unwanted.  I wish there was a safe place you could go - far far away from her

LoveMyMoonflowers December 22nd, 2023

@mytwistedsoul @amiablebunny4016

*sits with you both*

She is gonna beat me. She is gonna beat me again 

*** ***. She is going to do it. She is going to do it. 

@amiableBunny4016 It tears my heart and soul apart that I'm helpless to do anything to stop this I'm so so ***  sorry Bunny 

@mytwistedsoul

The loud bang doesn't sound good. There is this silence in the house and it's scaring me. Idk what she did . 

@amiableBunny4016

i’m so sorry bunny bean. 

I wish there was something I could do . 

:/ 

@amiableBunny4016 Oh a loud bang followed by silence doesn't sound good at all. Would you feel comfortable just saying - hey are you ok? See if she answers? 

@mytwistedsoul

Well ***. It isn't even that bad.. she just threw something across the room and now she is on the ground unconscious 

@amiableBunny4016 Oh. Does she drink I guess? I've got sort of mean but understandable comments running through my head about her. I'll keep those to myself tho. Will she be out for long? Then hopefully you'll be safe for the rest of the night 💙

Trauma follows me everywhere I go. She will wake up. She always does this..  

@mytwistedsoul

She will be fine. She does drink some nights. Tonight she just wants to create drama. It's a habit. It's how to traumatise children. If I could I would make her write a book about childcare haha 

@amiableBunny4016 I'm not worried about her a bit. She can go - yeah you know the words

It's you we worry about 💙

@mytwistedsoul

I'm absolutely fine. I can cope with a few bruises . Self harm wound opened but I can clean it. 

Looks like I'm going to have to evacuate a 10 year old and me out of the house tonight. 

@amiableBunny4016

is there any safe place you can go? 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Don't worry about where I'm going. I will find something. I've done this before..  

@amiableBunny4016

just… try to be safe. Please… 

@amiableBunny4016 Dress warm and in layers ok? Be safe - I know you're smart and this isn't your first time at this 💙 Keep us posted so we know you're safe please 💙

@mytwistedsoul

It's quiet cold tonight. Colder than I expected. But I'm not entering back into that house for warm clothes. Haha. But anyways, I'll keep this little one safe. I know lots of empty streets. 

@amiableBunny4016 Keep you both safe. 💙 Are there any churches near? Sometimes they're open at night. Especially this close to the holidays. I'm not religious but they keep it above freezing inside at least. Try to remember you can always go to the cop shops to ask for help. It sucks and it's the last thing anyone wants to do but it's just a thought ok? Sending good things to watch over you 💙

.. I can't sleep 

@amiableBunny4016 Busy head? You do a better job parenting than she does. Although you shouldn't have to do her job at all 💙

@mytwistedsoul

That's what big sisters are for hey? 💙 

@amiableBunny4016 I guess 💙 I'll take your word for it though - I don't have any big or little siblings

You're a good big sister. 💙 

@mytwistedsoul

agreed. 💙

@mytwistedsoul

I love being a big sister. You the only child? 💙 (If you don't mind me asking) hehe 💙thank you for being here 

@amiableBunny4016 Yep an only child. I used to think it would be cool to have a brother or a sister. But now that I'm older I'm glad it was just me. They didn't want me and were abusive - I wouldn't want that for anyone

@mytwistedsoul

Honestly. It's difficult managing a little one and an adult who acts like a toddler 😂 but anyways it's cool having a little one. But it's better not to have one if she is gonna act this way. But anyways.. 💙hope Ur doing ok

@amiableBunny4016 I bet! The little one is better behaved than the adult is it sound like. It can't be easy for you worrying about him. It can be hard enough looking after yourself 💙

@mytwistedsoul

Seems like it will always be the same thing we wait to see. Who is the child? And who will be the adult? Sometimes I wonder whether I'm a child or not..