Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, โ€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.โ€

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 18th, 2023

do you have anyone to talk to?

myself............

LoveMyMoonflowers December 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with bunny* ๐Ÿ’™

mytwistedsoul December 18th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *sits with Bunny and Moon* I'm only a tag away. There's no pressure though and I know it kind of feels weird to tag someone and say hey can you talk with me? But you're always welcome to ๐Ÿ’™

LoveMyMoonflowers December 18th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul @amiableBunny4016ย 

Big hugs for you and Bunny Bean, if okie. ๐Ÿฉต

@LoveMyMoonflowers Big hugs back ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

i cant *** do this anymore. I cant do this. i cant do this.

*** go away. i hate you. i hate you . i hate you. i hate you. please leave me alone. i hate you . stop it. these voices in my head .... just shut up.ย 

@amiableBunny4016 Sometimes music can help block them out. Something loud and thumping. Metal core - Wage war - Manicย ย Hereย is one of many

@mytwistedsoul

hmmm....

@amiableBunny4016 hmmm? No good? That's ok - it's an acquired taste I guess. Would you like to talk about what these voices are saying?ย 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 19th, 2023

have you ever tried smiling whilst you have this deep sadness and anger inside of you

LoveMyMoonflowers December 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

mhmโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’™

anyone here?

@amiableBunny4016

hiโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ’œ

mytwistedsoul December 19th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *sits with Bunny and Moon* I got sidetracked... a dumpster fire ๐Ÿ˜… crazy days

shhh... I'll behave now ๐Ÿ˜‡

@mytwistedsoul @LoveMyMoonflower

Hi ni. hi soul

soul, wat? lol. me no understand. you alright? haha.ย 

@amiableBunny4016

hehe soul buddys just talking about something we were talking about in my diary forum ๐Ÿคช

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ohhh. Sorry. Me misunderstood ๐Ÿ’œ I see. :')ย 

@amiableBunny4016

no worries. ๐Ÿ’™

didโ€ฆ i say something wrong? im sorry. i feel like i said something .ย 

@amiableBunny4016 Aww it's ok Bunny. I was just being weird

@LoveMyMoonflowers I don't think you said anything wrong ๐Ÿ’™ There's bound to be some occasional misunderstandings since this is all text based

@mytwistedsoul

mhmโ€ฆ

@amiableBunny4016 I'm ok ๐Ÿ˜Š just looking for marshmallows

What's on Bunny's mind? ๐Ÿ’™

amiableBunny4016 OP December 20th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

marshmallows :o *sends marshmallows your way*/ bunny's fine. nothing really. just getting my life together. hehe.

mytwistedsoul December 20th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Thank you for the marshmallows ๐Ÿ’™ getting your life together sounds good! Yay you! ๐Ÿ˜Š Not to sound doubtful but you really mean that? I'm sorry that's sounds lousy from me. Guess I just worry about you. Sometimes I sayย  I'm ok or things are fine because that seems to be what people want to hear - ya know? Got any tips or pointers for us? ๐Ÿ’™

@mytwistedsoul

you know what.... im not okay. but if i tell people im not okay...then what? nothing. nothing changes. the only fact is that i will feel worse. guilt. guilt drowns me. that i will become a burden. a weight on people's shoulders. because i have put enough weight on everyone. and you know what.. i dont even know how to deal with it.... so i dont know any tips or anything..... I dont have answers to any questions.... im 14 years old. and im tired. some people think i just need space and i hate the silents between every conversation... or the silents that fills my heart.... and how words get stuck in my throat.... or the space between every word.... or the empty space in my life..... because im so torn apart in this .. abusive place. im tired . because whats left of words.... whats left of me.....

mytwistedsoul December 20th, 2023

You're right. People offer platitudes. Say they hope it gets better. I don't mean to add to any bad feelings you're having and I certainly don't want you feeling guilty for adding weight to my shoulders or anyone else's. I wish I knew the right things to tell you. I wish I had answers for all of us. I only worry because I care. I care because I think of you as my friend. But all I can offer and give you is kind written words but I also know that sometimes we need and want more. It frustrates me that my hands are tied that way. I'm sorry I can't do more to help your situation - how sorry I am - for everythingย 

@mytwistedsoul

And that's true. We can't Do anything. It's worrying. And it's scary. But... That's all we can do. Listen to each other through these screens.ย 

wohoo.. she is shounting again... someone distract me....... please......... i beg someone to do something

LoveMyMoonflowers December 20th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs you tight if okay*

amiableBunny4016 OP December 21st, 2023

LoveMyMoonflowers December 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

sometimes Ni likes to look at pictures of cutu animals. ๐Ÿ’› hehe. me just wanted to share some with bunny bean if okie ๐Ÿพย 

8b1186b0-84b5-4656-9def-3314c4ad820a_1703184085.jpeg

7b38d6c3-e3a6-4eca-9ad9-e220fc75273a_1703184095.jpeg

8dfca9a1-6692-406e-b192-6e5bebefd6e4_1703184104.jpeg

140dbbb8-5b97-4bfb-aaae-206c0d18c745_1703184121.jpeg

Filmlover12 December 22nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

aww cute you just made my day first time I smile all day

mytwistedsoul December 22nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers So many cuddly beings ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 22nd, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aw. Thank you Ni ๐Ÿ’™โœจ

~ and here I appear once again~ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย ~a disappointing appearance~ย 

@amiableBunny4016 Never a disappointing appearance Bunny ๐Ÿ’™ I always enjoy seeing you ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ’™ย 

@mytwistedsoul

hi.ย ๐Ÿ’œ missed chatting with you recently. how's it going? what you up to? also, i read your poetry in your diary thread.ย ๐Ÿ’œ its beautiful. and .. you got thisย ๐Ÿ’œ

@amiableBunny4016 I've missed chatting with you too ๐Ÿ’™ hmm - it's going I guess. It's a grey dismal day here but it matches my mood so at least we're color coordinated lol

I'm glad you liked the poem ๐Ÿ’™ ty ๐Ÿ˜Š
How are you? Has it snowed in your part of the world? Do you like snow?ย 

@mytwistedsoul

awww. i know how you feel. <3 im just sitting here listening to "home by edith whiskers" staring at the wall. its night outside, its dark. i like this darkness. i drew on some beautiful stars i had collected near a beach i went to a long time ago and kept. coloured it in black and drew stars on it. hasn't snowed yet. i dont mind snow. honestly.....hehe. has it snowed there?