Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

mytwistedsoul November 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Here? It's a big Huge noticable change 😞 not liking it a single bit

amiableBunny4016 OP November 21st, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

..... nothing in life will ever be the same anymore

mytwistedsoul November 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I know 😞 I wish I had some words of wisdom but I don't. Somethings you just can't ever really prepare for 💙

@mytwistedsoul

LoveMyMoonflowers November 21st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

sending hugs for bunny bean if okay <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*hugs*

Filmlover12 November 22nd, 2023

rainbow-spongebob.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP November 24th, 2023

At this point I should really be asking myself 

Why am I here.

I don't even login anymore. 

amiableBunny4016 OP November 24th, 2023

Who even follows this thread anymore 😶

LoveMyMoonflowers November 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

me 💜 and soul buddy.. and sunnie bean 🥺💕

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 24th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers yes yes @Amiablebunny4016 ❤hugs-love.gif

mytwistedsoul November 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 We do but haven't been able to be  around much. Dealing with things in our world. That doesn't mean you haven't been in my thoughts Little Bunny 💙

Optimisticempath November 25th, 2023

@Amiablebunny4016 🤗

image_1700894599.png

amiableBunny4016 OP November 26th, 2023

6 days ago was the first anniversary of this diary thread

LoveMyMoonflowers November 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

awwe 💜

i've been so selfish recently

@amiableBunny4016

why do you think that, bunny bean? ): me no think your selfish. 

here goes nothing

at this point

there is no point

in continuing

to live 

a nightmare.

@amiableBunny4016

*gentle hugs if ok* 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

hi bunny. i’ve just been thinking of you 🌈 me knows we see you around in forums… but idk i just miss you (': sending lots of love your way 💜 me knows bunny’s been a busy bean lately and life has… been tough (': but i’m proud of you for still being here and for being able to come this far 💙

please try being kind to you bunny bean (': please try. 💜 me loves you! 🌈

amiableBunny4016 OP December 3rd, 2023

born of fire and wind and dust. born into the chaos of the world. and the winds blow around, the sun dips down, the flowers bloom, but no one ever stays. 

RakyTacky December 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016
Only those fated will ever stay,
The others will only go their way,

So jus find the ones who are right,
They're worth putting up a fight,
At the end of the tunnel there'll always always be light.

amiableBunny4016 OP December 4th, 2023

@RakyTacky

these song lyrics are so relatable

"I used to float, now I just fall down
I used to know but I'm not sure now
What I was made for
What was I made for?"

LoveMyMoonflowers December 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

that’s honestly so relatable bunny bean (': 

screenshot-2023-12-04-at-17-58-59_1701712743.png

i don't like light anymore. mind if i sit in the dark for a while?

the light only reminds me, that someone will take it away from me

mytwistedsoul December 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Hey you 💙 I've been Mia. I've missed you. *don't shake your head* I have. I know things are still hard in your world. Things got pretty *** here in my world and i haven't had much time to be here 💙 *offers hugs* 💙 How are you Bunny? 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

hey soul buddy💛 its okie. sometimes things in our own world go a bit crazy and we be extremely busy💛 i hope things getting better for you and i am sending *bunny hugs if okay* . if not you have can a nice big *high five*. 💛  me is fine. thank you for asking. 💛  thank you for your kindness. i appreciate it! 💛 

mytwistedsoul December 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I really appreciate that you understand 💙 Tbh - I'm not sure if things are better or not just yet. We've suffered some losses and are mostly numb. *accepts Bunny hugs and give you a high five too just because* 💙 hmm - fine. I'm glad to hear you're fine buuuutttt - idk why I'm sensing a but. Probably because I know what fine means to us here. I hope you know that I'm always willing to listen. I saw somewhere - idk how long ago a post you were looking for an atl? Are you still? I can ask my friend to message you if you'd like. She's really nice 💙 But there's no pressure ok? Much love to you Little Bunny 💙💙

amiableBunny4016 OP December 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Hi 💙 I'm sorry to hear about your losses and pain :( take your time and (try) to be gentle with yourself. Me understand life is ups and downs and the downs can be really overwhelming, eventually we feel numb 💙 I'm so proud of you for sharing . Your amazing! 

.. hehe 💙 you is very clever soul. I don't really have any words to explain anything. Just the same really. Life goes on 💙 this trauma will continue. And yk.. we live. We die. And that's it. 💙 I'm getting there. Ah don't worry about atl. I'm fine 💙

Thank you for your help 💙

Bunny 

mytwistedsoul December 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 May I speak freely with you? You can always delete it or I can. 

This is probably going to sound weird but here goes. Let's watch me sound like a tool ...
I feel the weight of your words. The emptiness of tone. Even online you can feel people's vibes you know? I worry about you. I worry because I'm afraid I can feel you giving up the fight
They talk about hope here alot. Have you noticed? Hope is hard to find and even harder to hold on to. Maybe it works for some people but it's never really helped me. What you need is to find the fight inside you. That spark. That fire. Do it in spite of her. Do it in spite of the bullies. Do it in spite of everyone who thinks you can't. I know you're tired. It's the same BS day in and day out. The fights. The abuse. No matter what you do it feels like you can't get ahead of her. One day you can leave. I know it feels like it's a lifetime away right now and it feels like things will never get better. I won't promise you that it will but if you can get out of there - what if it does? A summer job - money saved. Money to plan your escape from there. College - a career. What if Bunny? What if you determine your future then? She will grow old and alone. The bullies will be just as pathetic. But you - you will grow and bloom into a wonderful adult. One with compassion and understanding. One who is living the life they deserve because they fought damn hard for it. I don't expect you to jump up and down and yell omg soul you're absolutely right. I just want you to maybe give it some thought. See if you can find that spark 
I'm gonna shut up now. Maybe everything I said is crap. Maybe it's all just crazy thoughts. But... what if 
amiableBunny4016 OP December 7th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

its not crap. its beautiful. its rather inspiring now that i read it 💛 thank you soul. maybe your worries have just come true.... maybe i have just given up. 

here we are . once again. living in a home thats not my own. already left everyone's hearts. 

mytwistedsoul December 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I just had an OMG moment when I saw the length of what I wrote. I'm sorry it got so long. Makes me almost wish I would have done a TLDR 😬 I really do care about you Bunny. Even a million miles apart - I care about you 💙 I see the sweet - caring - good hearted and wonderful person you are and I wish so many good things for you 💙

You've moved? That would be so hard to deal with 😞
amiableBunny4016 OP December 7th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

no i haven't moved. im just saying... it feels like i am living in the same home. but everyday, it feels different. 

this is the desperation yet again..... to be loved. to be seen. to be heard. just once again. 

mytwistedsoul December 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Oh I was taking it literally - duh soul - sorry

like you're a ghost 😞 kids should be loved. They should be seen and heard 
Did your parents grow up in bad homes? You don't have to answer. I was wondering if it's generational. That they learned it from their parents who learned it from theirs. Was she always this bad or has it gotten worse since your dad passed? 
You have a brother yes? How is she with him? Do you and he have a decent relationship? Again you don't have to answer these. I guess I just I'm just grasping at whatever I can think of to see any different angles that might be there - to maybe be able to offer some - thing
amiableBunny4016 OP December 8th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

does it really matter anymore? probably generational. but hey, it doesnt matter now. because she only makes excuses like "he still loves us". *** ***. if she doesnt love me how is she gonna love him? *** coward doesnt give ***. she as just as bad as he is. 

mytwistedsoul December 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I asked about your brother because some parents do have favorites. They can cater to one child and be abusive to another. Women can be jealous of their daughters. Or hate their son's because they remind them of husbands. Knowing the whys doesn't change the fact that the abuse is still happening. 

On one hand it matters because I care. On the other hand I'm painfully aware that there is nothing I can do to help. I can't report her to CPS but you can. I'm also aware that sometimes it's a case of better the devil you know.... :(