Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, β€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

mytwistedsoul November 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Lol 😁 Snakes and ladders. That's a board game right? Here I think it's called chutes and ladders - snakes are *shudders* slithery funky things with flickering tongues 😬

bla-funny-animals.gifΒ πŸ˜‚

amiableBunny4016 OP November 9th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

hahaha. your the best soulΒ πŸ’™yes it is a board game. chutes :o ooo thats interesting. whats your favourite board game?Β 

@amiableBunny4016 My favorite board game - I haven't played many tbh but I like Clue. It was Colonel Mustard in the library with a candle stick πŸ˜‚ Monopoly is fun too but takes forever to finish

What's yours?Β 

@mytwistedsoul

Ohh! Awesome! Noice choices! Me like snakes and ladders because it was precious part of my childhood πŸ’œ I used to like monopoly but not so much anymore πŸ’œπŸ˜­ hehe.Β 

@amiableBunny4016 Precious childhood memories πŸ’™ that IS a really good reason for it to be your favorite 😊  I play more video games now tho. What do you like to do in your free time? Do you draw or get arts and craftsy? I know you write amazing poetry that's for sure

@mytwistedsoul

Video games sound awesome πŸ˜œπŸ’œ this question always makes me sound like a boring person 😢 lol. Or at least it's what people have called me. Well I like reading books, researching random philosophical things, writing poetry, staring at the ceiling and well I used to love drawing as a kid and still do it sometimes πŸ’œ hehe. Philosophy is my key passion tho πŸ’™ πŸ€— hehe.Β 

@amiableBunny4016 I don't think it makes you sound boring at all. You're a deep thinker and I think that's awesome tbh. *blows raspberries at anyone who says you're boring.* I bet you do a lot of deep thinking while staring at the ceiling 😊 Do you have a favorite philosophical subject? Do you have a favorite genre or author of books? 

@Emerbliss thinking about you friendΒ πŸ’™ been a long time. you are in my thoughts and i hope your doing well.

am i the only one who had that childhood of getting rid of the snakes. and making it sticks and ladders

LoveMyMoonflowers November 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*raises my hand slowly* i did that too

Fluffysheep8 November 9th, 2023

Hi, Bunny. We just wanted to let you know that we care about you. We’re here for you and we’ll always be here for you. We know you have a lot of pressure and stress it’s really difficult and awful and unfair. If no one else can see how hard you try, we can can. We know you’re trying so hard just to get through every day and we’re beyond words proud of you. You are truly enough. Regardless of your grades, family, friends, or whatever other people say or think. We love you.

-πŸ‘ (Everett), πŸ’ž (Sara), and πŸ›‘οΈ (Amaya)

@Fluffysheep8

awww this is so lovely of you all! thank you so much for your kindness <3 this means so much to me. awww your so sweetΒ πŸ’œ me appreciate you lots and sending love and hugs your wayΒ πŸ’œ thank you for always being here through so much and its so lovely to see you around all the time. its always lovely being around you in chatrooms and forumsΒ πŸ’œ your message means so much to me and ilysm *hugs if okay*

chibird-love.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP November 11th, 2023

i dont like it when someone gets attached to me when i dont even know them that well. it scares the *** out of me

LoveMyMoonflowers November 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I get that :/Β 

Β Β ο»Ώnothing to see here

@amiableBunny4016

*gentle huggle attack if okay* πŸ’™

Welcome to childhood. It's where your traumatised half of your life.Β 

@amiableBunny4016

felt.Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

There is a forum post I want to write about this now 😭 but my mind just can't be asked to write about the topic. 

@amiableBunny4016

awwe and why is that bunny bean? :o me thinks bunny bean writes on topics vvv well πŸ’œ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Idk . 😢 But anyways , I'll write something tommorow. I'm way too tired lol. How are you doing ? 

@amiableBunny4016

can bunny bean tag me if okies? πŸ’œΒ 

i’m fine… how are you buddy? πŸ’™ no pressure to answer though <3 me understand it can be hard to explain sometimes πŸ’œ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I can surely tag you! I'd be happy to do so! 😜 Me is okie thanks πŸ’œ hope you being gentle with yourself. Proud of you Ni πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ₯Ί

@amiableBunny4016

Hehe! 😜 dinosaur πŸ¦• rawrrr <3 remember those lol 🀭🀭 awwe i hope you really are okie buddy <3 thank you πŸ₯Ί i appreciate bunny bean beyond words πŸ’™Β 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Me appreciate you more πŸ’œπŸ₯Ί

@amiableBunny4016

nuuu :0 me appreciate you moreee hehehe πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­πŸ’œ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

πŸ’• Nuuuuuu. Me appreciate you moreeeee. Hehehe.Β 

@amiableBunny4016

this type of fight is classic lol 🀭🀭

@LoveMyMoonflower

The Classic Game of 'I appreciate you more' 😭 literally should be a real game 

@amiableBunny4016

it shoullldddd, bunny bean! *koalahuggles youuu if okay* πŸ¨πŸ’™

*** that they want to help me. *** liars. School are *** liars and ruined my life. I literally want to dig a hole and set fire to something 😢 like is my life a joke or something 😭 what is 'we have to find out if your actually being abused/neglected or if it's just your perception/imagination' supposed to mean 😢 do I have to d1e to make people believe me  

@amiableBunny4016

your not a joke bunny. Your life is not a joke. What you go through every single day is certainly not a joke. It’s real. πŸ’™ im so sorry those horrid school hoomans said those things. it’s very inconsiderate of them, it’s like they don’t take abuse seriously.Β 

I’m so sorry 😞 sending safe hugs your way πŸ’œ

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Some days feel like I'm fine and I'll get over it . Like I'll grow out of depression and trauma. Other days it feels like this is all a freaking joke to people and a laugh. 😭

@amiableBunny4016

i hear you and honestly i can completely relate :'3Β 

Heartsandrosesandpaws November 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

What u are feeling is valid for what you went thoufg hugs πŸ€— if accepts

amiableBunny4016 OP November 12th, 2023

Posting forums makes me scared people will try to copy/act like me 😢 I think I'm paranoid 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*waves*

amiableBunny4016 OP November 12th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hi...Β 

LoveMyMoonflowers November 12th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

hello.

amiableBunny4016 OP November 13th, 2023

i hate this silence. i want to say something. but i cant.