Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, โ€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.โ€

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP September 23rd, 2023

You hate me. Tell me the truth mom. I know I don't have a voice yet you just pretend everything is fine. Your right. I should have *** done 'it' a long time ago .

What

The

Do

I do

I'm sleepy as *** but tryna keep awake for the sake of me.

It doesn't matter anyways so..

Sleep deprivation is my best friend in an abusive home

Wellllll uhhhh.

I'm sorry

Why live when you can just *** everything and leave? :') that's all I ask myself these days

Also for the sake of this thread..

Hi!

screenshot-2023-09-23-22-25-45-96_1695504376.jpg

Away from this planet.

You might as well pack up and leave when you can't be nice ๐Ÿ™ƒ

The best way to ruin a kid's life is to be a kid :')

Trauma.

im-freaking.gif

Hi welcome to somewhere you won't like. Its called @amiablebunny4016's space. How can I help you?

Hi can you pleaSe wish I will be *** gone forever one day.

mytwistedsoul September 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *sits with Bunny* I'm sorry. She's wrong. The things she says to you are wrong. You and I know it. But it still hurts. Because who says that to their kid? I don't know her but she sounds so much like mine used to. They'll push until you react and do something. Then they play the poor me card. I've got my hands full with this unstable uncontrollable kid and she'll cry and say she's doing the best she can and people will believe her. Doesn't matter what you say against it. She'll make excuses. She'll lie and deny. It's hard. I know it's hard Bunny. Don't give her the satisfaction *sending you strength and hugs* ๐Ÿ’™

amiableBunny4016 OP September 24th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

literally..... you summarised my life. she says "oh you dont know how difficult it is to look after children" or indirectly tell me that her kids are a burden and then other times she tells us to go *** ourseles but honestly....what can i say..i dont stand up for myself anymore cos its no use. sometimes all you can do is keep silent.why stand up for yourself when you know your a helpless and dependent kid who can't even stand up straight anymore? yk. like honestly, she makes it seem like she is a kid sometimes. she pretends she is helpless and pretends she can just do anything and get away with it. and im the one who tries to save the people around me from her. because who knows what harm she can cause at any moment. like she will do absoloutely *anything*. i am the one who carries everything until i blast. and the school are totally helpful after telling me *well we cant solve your problems. but we are here for you". like *** ***.

mytwistedsoul September 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 It's hard to stand up to someone like that ๐Ÿ˜ž opening your mouth and standing up for yourself can make things worse.

I used to do my best to stay out of sight but if I remember right - you have siblings and if you're trying to buffer other people from her - I'm gonna guess and say you're the oldest? That's a lot of responsibility - is it just your siblings you try to protect? Or are there other people you try to protect from her? It would be harder to avoid her with brothers and sisters to worry about

She sounds - unstable. Does she have some kind of history with the school that they don't want to get involved? It just seems like they should be a little more supportive than they have been ๐Ÿ˜•

AnYoNe aRoUnD?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *hugglesss*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Hugssss* you feeling betterr? You weren't well last time we talked. โค๏ธ *Sending love and hugs if okay* ๐ŸŒˆ

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 aww sweet bunny remembering the lil things will fureverrr have me heart!๐Ÿ˜ญ

the weather is being awful haha, trying to recover, feeling better though, yes!๐Ÿค— *sends more love and more huggsss back* how's you doing today, Bunn Bunnn?โค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

im glad your getting better and i hear the weather can be terrible. keep going sun buddy. you is awesome pawesome!

lonely as ***. my family have no communication what so ever. everyone is just not talking. im so mentally drained. and if i do say something mom just abuses me or tells me to "go *** study" when thats not the only thing i have in my life. i have nothing left of me. when i login to 7cups its like im invisible. like im just that useless person who sits and watches everyone

I am a f a I l u r e

Scroll past my story.. past my forum.. scroll past all of them.. because it's meaningless.. because it's useless..

amiableBunny4016 OP September 25th, 2023

... no one is left..

I have no energy to exist

The fear of being forgotten always hits me. Even when people talk to me. Even when I have people I feel like they are gonna forget me

Please just *** go away

Oof

At this point idek who I am anymore

amiableBunny4016 OP September 27th, 2023

I just.. yeah. I have nothing to say other than..

Lonely. Done. Tired.

I know. I'm selfish.

My world is crashing ... tumbling.. cracking..

mytwistedsoul September 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *offers hugs* I'm low on words today little Bunny but I'm sitting with you ๐Ÿ’™

@mytwistedsoul

๐Ÿ’™You okie buddy? Always here if you just wanna chat . You mean lots to me. ๐Ÿฅบ just know you can do this and me vw proud of you! *Hugs if okay*

mytwistedsoul September 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 thank you. I'm struggling with the reality of reality right now - if that makes any sense at all but gosh I do appreciate you asking - more than you know ๐Ÿ’™ thank you - I'm proud of you too for how hard you're trying. We'll get through this mess

@mytwistedsoul

Hey ๐Ÿ’™ we get through this mess together okie? Messy like a painting. We painting the rainbow together ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฅบ but with bright and dark colours! And me know this painting seems really dark right now and I totally understand how you feel ๐Ÿ’œreality is scary and blurry just hang in there soul? โค๏ธ๐Ÿค— *Offers hugs*

My teacher once said ... when you feel uncertain and helpless and it feels like a thunderstorm โค๏ธ just know there are stars in the sky during the night ๐ŸŒƒ

You got this.

Hang in there buddy ๐ŸŒˆ

Bunny

mytwistedsoul September 28th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ๐Ÿ’™ I wanted to say I'm sorry. I try not to bring my issues into other people's space. You were going through something yourself and I should have written differently

I've read what you wrote at least a dozen times and I'm - well it made me cry - each time. I haven't done that in a long long time. Feels kind of embarrassing to admit that
You are such an amazing and wonderful person. I wish you could see it - see yourself the way we see you here. I know it doesn't work that way tho. Our eyes are too clouded with the image others have painted us with. It's hard to repaint that because the underneath seeps through but maybe with a couple extra coats of paint and some good people we can brighten it up
*gives Bunny a big bear hug* I know in the big picture we're helpless to physically help or change each other's situations here but there are people that do truly care about you. Maybe we can be a port to help you weather your storms ๐Ÿ’™
amiableBunny4016 OP September 28th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

and i was gonna say, that there is nothing to be sorry for and uh u .... look you se..... i get its my diary space but heyyy, soul your always welcome here to share anything. if you go all the way to page 1 of this thread i even mentioned you can share anything here๐Ÿ’› sometimes we have no okay days and you just shared a little bit. and me also go through no okay days, so we share together.๐Ÿ’œ and of course if you feel uncomfy and want to remove what you shared then thats okay too <3 thank you for your words :') you arre soooo sweet and i appreciate all you do๐Ÿ’š bunny gonna hop off to school! ily okay? hang in there!