Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP September 10th, 2023

Omggg found one of the first forums I made ever on 7cups

https://www.7cups.com/forum/welcome/General_2418/lonely_289432/

😶

Guys I have good news:

I have officially made it to the 'giving up on life' zone

I hope I wake up one day.. and tell myself that its okay..

- If tommorow starts without me -

You see to make friends with me all you have to do is :

Be nice and breathe air ✨

mytwistedsoul September 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 You get bullied here? I hope you know that their behavior is a reflection of them and not you. I know the things people can say hurt and it's not right that they hurt others to feel better about themselves. I hope you reported them or blocked them if they were a listener. We don't need that sort of thing here. We're all struggling with enough of stuff without having to deal with people like that

I don't know what they said to you but don't you believe it for a minute ok? You have more heart and soul then they do - they're just jealous. They won't admit it but that's what it boils down to 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP September 11th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

I don't give *** about these people. Don't worry about It :') people are crazy. ❤️

@amiableBunny4016 I try not to worry about it but I do anyway because I care about you 💙

I just wanna talk to someone. That's all

@amiableBunny4016 I'm here - unless you mean talk to someone face to face. I know an adult/teen listener here too if you'd rather talk privately with someone here. I'm not sure if she's around right now but she checks her messages pretty regularly - if you're interested - no pressure though 🙂

@mytwistedsoul

Tw/ ed

Idk soul. Everything's just eating me away. I'm so tired of food and struggling with eating. I'm so tired of just being me. It feels like everything's breaking me apart at school and at home. There is too much to do at once.

@amiableBunny4016 There's a lot going on right now for you. It's a lot to take in - especially with your dad too. Can you talk to a counselor or teacher at school about the bullying? Your home situation is alittle harder because authorities usually need to get involved and that can be scary

With eating - are you just not interested in eating because of being depressed or anxious? How long have you been dealing with the ed?

@mytwistedsoul

Tw/ ed

Oof. Talking to people is useless now a days. All they say is 'oh let's move on' or 'forget it' or 'we will talk to then' when they never really do anything.

Bleh there was always a lack of food at home . Now there is food enough to survive yet I still don't want to eat. In Hospital I would end up starving myself. :/ I just can't eat. It makes me feel sick.

@amiableBunny4016 I hear you there. Too many times people want to say let's move on. Uh - how? How are you supposed to move on when it's on going and unresolved? That's not right at all and I am sorry they're doing that to you

Tbh I have trouble with food sometimes too. I have trouble sitting at a table to do it. So I get a handful of something instead. Things I can nibble at while doing other things and it helps a little. I mean - I'm not trying to advise you do you anything - just kind of a suggestion to maybe try if you're willing and/or comfortable with it

@mytwistedsoul

Yeah I get it ❤️ thanks :') 💜

@amiableBunny4016 I wish I had better suggestions or words of wisdom to offer 💙

@mytwistedsoul

Why wish when that wish is already fulfilled? Your words are beautiful ❤️

@amiableBunny4016 I always doubt the worth my words 💙 and you're always so kind and sweet

@mytwistedsoul

It's okie 🌈💜 we take it one step at a time.

@amiableBunny4016 Did they make you feel guilty when you ate? If it makes you feel sick maybe you could drink smoothies instead? It might sit better in your stomach and would still give your body some of the energy it needs 💙

@mytwistedsoul

No. Instead of making me feel guilty for eating. They make me feel guilty for not eating. When they never really cared about my eating habits in the first place. Mom never really gave *** if I ate anything or not. Neither did anyone else.

@mytwistedsoul

I went out into the world trying to be what everyone else wanted me to be but it's still not enough

@amiableBunny4016 Not enough for who? I think it's great that you tried and went out in the world in the first place. That's something to be proud of in its self in my opinion

Oof. So uh... :') I should really say sorry because I want to be sorry 😶 this is just a spammy little post I want to make because honestly I havent had a good day at school.

🤷‍♀️❣️🙃🤣💜🤔🤔🙏🤷‍♀️✍️🌄🧅✍️😜🤷‍♀️✍️ so hi!

Optimisticempath September 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hugs-love.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP September 12th, 2023

Mom's lost her temper again. This time not at me .. but at him. My sibling

I know I'm a worthless *** helpless and dependent kid

I don't wanna go to school tommorow but like today I'm gonna have to drag myself there

Ugh..

I only have 1 friend at school. We are both traumatised kids :') it's really fun talking about crisis things T-T with her.

No one gives ***

I give up trying to fit in.

If I disappear one day just know that I'm at peace.

Getting used to ***

I feel like I'm

I don't belong here

mytwistedsoul September 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I think you belong here. I understand the feeling though. I think that a lot too. Like out of all the misfits - you're the biggest misfit of all. I know it's hard for you right now - I really do. And I don't say this stuff lightly - one day Bunny - one day it will be better. School will be like a blur and the bullies will be stuck where they are just as miserable then as they are now. You'll have a wonderful family - wonderful because they will be hand picked by you and they will love you unconditionally. You'll be able to walk away from the situation you're in and you won't ever have to look back. You'll set the rules. I know it doesn't make today any better but maybe it gives alittle spark of hope 💙

Heartsandrosesandpaws September 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

youre-here-because-you-belong-here-belong.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP September 13th, 2023

when you remove all the distractions and the expectations and trauma we are all just kids trying to learn and grow in this big stupid world and im so *** tired of this *** world