Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, β€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP July 25th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊYou the sweetest hooman I know Ni πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• you brighten the world up so much with this illuminating kindness of yours πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—*hugs if okay* you mean so much to people here and I'm so so glad I met Chu πŸͺπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• you a gift to the world lovely! β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ’•I hope you realise that one day . Hugs and cookies if okay πŸ’•β€οΈπŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ’•πŸͺπŸ’•πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸͺπŸͺ

LoveMyMoonflowers July 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunwee dear always thinking about other people :') and appreciating themmm..

i hope someday *you* will realise.. you're such a kind, sweet bunwee, caring about others and always being your heartwarming bunwee self <3 i hope someday you'll see it. ik you don't see it now... but i feel you bc i don't see anything good in myself either. i really don't but it's people like sweet sweet bunwee who make me feel like maybe there is something good. just maybe..

i hope someday you'll see it in yourself too... the beautiful person that you are.

Me

The person u hate the most in the whole entire world. It's me. Hi. I don't bite. I promise. I'm a bit crazy and dumb . But sure. Lol.

The amount of hatred and messages i get here is almost more than I get in real life. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

To the person who told me I don't deserve my roles on here.

Im sorry. I'm sorry I messed up all my roles. Im sorry that the fact I took time to appreciate others and be part of the peer appreciation programme hurt you so much and made you feel so bad. I'm sorry that as a room supporter and former SC host I was no good enough even tho most people didn't even join when I hosted. I'm sorry I'm not supportive or amazing. I'm sorry that I failed you. I'm sorry for failing this community. And mostly I'm sorry I have given up on myself and you. And I'm sorry. 100 times. A billion times. Infinite times. I'm sorry. And maybe sorry just isnt enough for you. But all my worth is nothing. And at least . .. I won't take this all to my grave.

mytwistedsoul July 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Hey :) I hope you don't mind if I write you. Can I disagree with you? I don't know who told you this but that fact that they said something like this to you says more about them then it does you. I say that because I see you. I see you supporting others and I think you're amazing. I see you struggling and hurting too and yet you still appreciate and support and encourage others

It's not easy to have roles or to host a chat. It takes time and energy and a certain amount of courage to do these things. You're not defined by the ugly things people say - chances are they're jealous. They won't admit it of course because bullies rarely do and that's what they are
*sending you good vibes*
Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts :)
amiableBunny4016 OP July 27th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

heyyy , i hope you dont mind me calling you soul. let me know if you have a particular nickname or something. ❀️ awww you so freaking sweet . thats so kind of you . *sends cookies and happy happy vibes if okay* 😭 i did not expect this message at all and its lovely to receive this 😭😭 im kinda speechless. ❀️ thank you. i didnt deserve that😭 ❀️

@amiableBunny4016 Soul works just fine! Most people call me soul or twisted and I'm good with either lol

Cookies!! Cookies and happy vibes are always welcome. Thank you! *noms cookies and hoards the happy vibes* 😊
Aww no words needed but you're very welcome ❀️ and well - I'm gonna have to disagree again because you do deserve it. You deserve and are worthy of kindness - happiness and love. Yep you do ❀️
LoveMyMoonflowers July 27th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

So true! <3

@LoveMyMoonflowers Ikr?!

Moon sees you too 😊 @amiableBunny4016

At the end of the day it's just me.

I am a total idiot and I'm totally proud to be one πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•I'm a freak, a dumb girl, stupid and I'm so *** proud to be it. I'm also crazy and really worthless. And guess what I'm *** proud to be such a crap idiot

LoveMyMoonflowers July 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Nuuu you're not an idiot bunweee! :0

@LoveMyMoonflowers

And I'm *** proud to be an idiot πŸ˜‚

amiableBunny4016 OP July 26th, 2023

screenshot-2023-07-26-14-29-00-02_1690378236.jpg

Don't wake me up tommorow.

Don't wake me up.

Don't wake me.

Don't wake.

Don't.

Till then stay safe my friend.

I would write a book about my feelings and my thoughts and the dark skies and how I grasp onto my blanket all the time or how I scream in pain or smile in joy knowing that maybe someone smiled because of their achievements or maybe they are at the highest point in their life. But it all becomes worthless at the end.

You love me? Naaaaa. Don't say it again.

screenshot-2023-07-27-at-15-14-59_1690467318.png

Nomifordays July 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

aw I love that quote. Definitely reminds me of cups. ilysmm. hru holding up?

@Nomifordays

dying. surviving. breathing. might see you in tcr or sr soon. how are you holding up? love you so so much naomi. *hugs if okay* you so sweet <3 last night, you were super super kind to me and i cant thank you enough. <3 *sending lots of hugs and smiles your way if its okay*

Nomifordays July 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

aww you never have to thank me, its what im here for. *hugss* I'm okay, thanks :') ill always be here okay? Im so glad ur alive and ik it sucks rn but we'll get through this yeah?. baby steps.

@Nomifordays

I'm always here for you too beautiful Naomi πŸ’•πŸ₯Ίyou always put a smile on my face even when you going through so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•me very proud of you πŸ’• you is wonderful to be around and you always free to post here. πŸ’•. *sends hugs and love if it's ok* πŸ’•πŸ₯ΊπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

β€œI would write a book about my feelings and my thoughts and the dark skies and how I grasp onto my blanket all the time or how I scream in pain or smile in joy knowing that maybe someone smiled because of their achievements or maybe they are at the highest point in their life. But it all becomes worthless at the end. β€œ

edited version because i knew that was just super abstract-y and i had lots of things to say lol:

I would write every page of my life, every thought, every single spark that glitters inside of my mind, every dark feeling that filled the skies like thick black smoke. I would. I would write about how i would grasp onto my blanket and cry, with tears that had to be written , because every tear had a story that I just couldn’t tell because my lips just don’t tell the same tale, my lips tell lies and the wrong story gets written over and over again, but my tears do. I would write about how i used to scream in the dark, where I couldn’t be seen, so no one has to know who is screaming, so that its just me, and i know that darkness is my friend and comfort. That every time it touches me, its almost like I have seen so much more …. So much more adventures than the danger in the light. Because when i touch the light or try to find light it always seems like it always pushes me down and makes me feel like the same *** person I always will be and always have been. I would write about smiling because i can see someone’s joy, yet on the inside i am broken and into pieces and im hurting so much . I forget how to smile sometimes. Yet seeing someone happy and smile makes me think that maybe the world is a little bit more happier than i see it . Because maybe its not always hurting and extreme things that i have seen and heard. Maybe they have achieved something worthy. Maybe they are at their highest point of their life and want to shout in joy. I would write about how i want to hug someone so tight and cry with them and tell them that it might not be okay right now. But im here. Yet i know we are all alone at the end. I would write about every single day and every single hour and moment. Just like i used to grow up in moments, not years. But its all worthless. Its just a story that will end soon anyways.

you made it. congratulations.

till we make it.

why why why why why why why why why why why why

Greatlifetoyou July 27th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Hi, Bunny, nice to meet you. I like your post and words, keep writing, the world is better because people like you.

@Greatlifetoyou

Hey lovely Hooman, happy to see you here. πŸ’•your welcome to sit here with me 😊 thank you for reading my forum post . This comment means alot to me πŸ˜€πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•I'm glad! *Sends happy happy smiles your way πŸ€— if okay*

amiableBunny4016 OP July 28th, 2023

What can I say? Why does everyone constantly eat me to say something when I've had enough of talking to people who have already messed with my life.

selflessSpruce1515 July 28th, 2023

Bunnyyyyyy πŸ₯Ί Me's been wanting to post here for a while, but I haven't had the time nor the energy to do so. But here I ammmmm πŸ’–

Me aged up very recently, and I miss you so so so muchhhh ❀️ Me also wants to say that you are such a compassionate, loving, strong, and amazing hooman bean, and even if you don't believe it, you deserve so much. Even though I'm not on the teenie side anymore, I'll still be here if you need anything. I'm not on very often, but I'll do my best <3 Ilysm moi dear friendsieeee

@selflessSpruce1515

SprucaaaaπŸ’• omg i have missed you so freaking much πŸ₯Ί aww bestie you grow up to oldie side πŸ’• me super proud of you. πŸ€— We never disconnect from each other, you may be on the other side but we got this πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• I love you lots.you is always so caring and strong and beautiful πŸ’•πŸ’• you mean so much to me bestie πŸ€— I'm wishing you lots of happiness and I hope everything okay ❀️ I haven't seen you in so so long and you were in my thoughts πŸ€—πŸ’• how are you holding up? *Hugs and cookies if okay* πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸ€—πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ

selflessSpruce1515 July 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I'm okie for the most partttt, it's been ups and downs, but I'm doing my best ❀️ I haven't been sleeping too well lately, so hopefully I'll be able to get some shut eye tonight :') Me appreciates you so much, Bunny, you have no idea πŸ₯Ί *hugssssss and noms le cookies with content* πŸ€—πŸͺπŸ’–

amiableBunny4016 OP July 31st, 2023

@selflessSpruce1515

Awww <3 I hear youuuu. You such sweet and caring person Sprucaaaa. Teenie side is missing you lotssss! ❀️ Sleeping is really tough and it can be upsie downsie . me really proud of youuuuu for getting through thissss. always here to talk <3 :) Wishing you lots more happiness and joy! <3 Love chuuuu! *hugs if okayyyyy*

selflessSpruce1515 August 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*hugssssss* Tanku so much πŸ₯ΊπŸ’–

The day I can't cope anymore be like:

.....today

Mom... Dad..... We were once a family. But now we are almost strangers to each other. You left me in this place and I don't blame you. It's always the same reality I have waited for and the same emotional pain. You always called me a s1nner, you always said I should do something terrible to myself . But here I am. I'm alive. So thank you for giving me all this *** and strength. I feel pity for you often. I hope you find a way without me.

Love,

Bunny

When we are alone we hide in the dark where it's more comfortable

amiableBunny4016 OP July 29th, 2023

Is anyone free to have a chat in pms/forums??!!?!??!!?!!!!!!???? I'm as bored as heck

LoveMyMoonflowers July 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Meeeee..

Is bunwee okie with chatting with ni?