Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Optimisticempath July 1st, 2023

sending luvv to bestiee bunweee💕💕💕

Optimisticempath July 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

bunnweee no please don't say that 🥺

your purpose in life is to live it bunwee...meeting people and supporting them is part of life and you choose to do it so often because you're a caring heart but that's not the only thing significant about you or making you a worthy part of our lives bunwee ... your luvvved and appreciated for being you and not just for what you do for others ... you're so much more than just that ok? 🥺

ik your struggling :( but i luv you lots and really want you to be as kind to self you can be 💕

bear-love.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP July 9th, 2023

I hate you bunny okay? I hate you. I hate you . I hate you. I hate you. I hate you. I hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate youI hate you. I *** hate you. That's the last thing you need to know. That you hate you. I hate you.

YourCaringConfidant July 9th, 2023
@amiableBunny4016
sweet-love.gif

At the end no one gives *** . So don't expect anything from anyone. Or else they will *** hurt you bad.

😃 woohoo! I realised so many things today..one of them is I'm *** done.

My bio says alot about me. One of them is.. I'm alone and I'm done. So .. ***. 😃😃

I've given up on being nice to myself because who is *** nice to themself these days. Everything is just ***.

I went from having a whole family on 7cups to having no one. 😃 This is amazing. I feel totally great.

Optimisticempath July 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

ik how it feels bunwee im sorry you're hurting so much 🥺 your loved, accepted and needed..and till you can believe that me here sitting with you 💕 not be more annoying or anything but im not moving ok ..you're stuck with me 🥺

hugs if oki?

@Optimisticempath

*Hugs*. 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺I'm gonna cry now 🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

@amiableBunny4016 @yourcaringConfidant huggles you both 🥺🤗💕❤🤗

kiss.gif

@Optimisticempath Awww, look at your hugs making us melt. *wipes bunny's tears* See Bunny, you are cared for. Thanks for the sweet hugs! <3

@YourCaringConfidant warmest hugs for bunwee and you ☺🥰

yes bunwee is vv cared for and loved 💕💕

@amiableBunny4016 Sits with you and @Optimisticempath in this very moment. We are here for you, sweet Bunny. We care. You are not alone and do not have to be alone. *hugs Bunny* *hugs Optimistic for being so sweet and loving*

@YourCaringConfidant

*Hugs if okay for Opti and Desiree* ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

LoveMyMoonflowers July 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunwee we wuv chu so much :') you really are so so sweet and special, and chu mean so muchh to us <3

*sending sooo muchh love and huggsss*

If you don't *** want to hear it . Then don't ask for it. Otherwise the *** me comes in. And gets everything wrong. I'm not a depressed brat. I'm a *** burden who lives for nothing.

I don't know what to write a poem about. 😃😃

I'm 14. And I'm alive. What a terrible ACHIEVEMENT

@amiableBunny4016 You're 14 and alive. You have your whole life in front of you to make it how you want it to be. Your life is valuable and you are irreplaceable, Bunny. To be here and alive is a blessing. You are a blessing. You are a blessing to so many of us here. There is no one like you. Everyday that you do this "life" thing is an accomplishment. Please know how special you are.

@YourCaringConfidant @Optimisticempath

😃And at the end. This is all just a tragedy. *Hugs if okay* ♥️ thank you for all your support Desiree and Opti ♥️🥺🥺🥺 idk what to say right now. But I will get back to this. I promise.

@amiableBunny4016 Take all the time you need. Until then, please be kind to yourself. <3

@amiableBunny4016 idk bunwee sometimes life goes horribly wrong and nothing feels right ... inside is chaos and we'd just rather not suffer more ... it's tragic indeed ... no one deserves this suffering .. let alone such a pure hearted bunny like you but it's you here bunwee and if anyone can make it out strong through the storms.. it's gonna be you ... the catch? there's no rush 💕 and contrary to how you feel rn... no, you are not alone ... even if this is virtual and there's not much we can do over here... we do care about you and supporting you bunwee ... you are strong and amazing and beautiful and needed in the world and we'll remind you whenever needed 💕 hugging tight 🤗 love you so much bestie bunwee 💕

@Optimisticempath

@amiableBunny4016

So true :') we really do need you with us bunwee and we do love you so muchhh <3 you are such a beautiful, special soul we truly do need you.

You aren't alone. We're all fighting. But we're fighting together.

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ni! Ni! Ni! Hehe. So nice to see you lol. ♥️♥️♥️♥️ *Hugs if okay* ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 and this place wouldn't be the same without you! Remember that! 😃😃I won't make you forget that .

@amiableBunny4016

Bunwee-dear hugs are *always* okay if they are bunwee-hugsss *hugss the sweetestt personn on cupsiiess*

I lovee you so muchh :') and so many of us love you, sooo soo muchh bunwee. i haven't been here very long, but long enough to know that you are surely one of the most special, sweetest, kindest people here on cupsies <3 we wuv chu soo muchhh 😭

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Nuuu. Your totally amazing Ni! ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️From the minute you joined you put smiles on everyones faces and I have loved chatting with you in tcr and in every chatroom ♥️♥️♥️♥️🥺🥺🥺🥺 hour totally wonderfull and I hope you realise that one day *hugs if okay* ♥️ so proud of you.

@amiableBunny4016

you are way to sweet bunweee <3 i really do hope someday you will know how much you mean to us, how much you are loved, how special, talented, kind, and amazing you are :') when that day comes...

idk how happy i'll be.

@Optimisticempath

Opti read that to yourself. 🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ *Hugs if okay* you deserve so much more Opti ♥️♥️♥️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 *sends hugs and love if okay* you got this. We got this. It's gonna be okay. Just don't think about me too much. I'm okay ♥️♥️♥️

@amiableBunny4016 is this the change you're talking about? because I don't see it D: bunwee always keeping others first, comforting others and making them feel better.. 💕 hope someday you can include yourself in this list too ... you'll be amazed to be loved by this special bunny you know? she's so beautiful, so kind and so real .. you'll easily fall in love with her 🥰 like all of us here.

you are my friend .. me will think of chu always 🥺 hugs and loves back to you too 💕💕

sleeping now sounds good.. you deserve rest 😴 keep the meanie thoughts away ok?🥺 and be good to my bestie bunwee please *angry scary face for mean thoughts * 🤗

I should totally go to sleep now but I can't be asked. So anyways 😃 ..I have nothing to say other than mind boggling teenager mind bump.. 😃😝 me laughing and Crying at the same time 😂

The number of times I tried to end myself recently is mind boggling 👀

TW//// Welcome to depression how can I help?

Hey uh can I grab a few worries , a few sh thoughts, 39858585885 thoughts of ending it all, a lot of *** and bunnies brain

👀 Me reading books that are too tragic to read at my age . 👀

Also I wonder if I'm spamming my own forum? Lol 😂😂

Y'all just get ready for my mind to come up with some more *** things 👀

I've totally changed. I promise. I have changed alot of things on the inside. I'm not the same 😃

And some people are too nice to me

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs bunwee*

🤔 what do I do in this hospital when I can't even get up properly after going crazy

TW///////////

If my abusive parents call me one more time.. I'm gonna *** do something crazy . They try at innocent until the next time they slap me across the face and beat me.

I just wanna say @Optimisticempath

Your literally the sweetest most loving person 🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️thank you so freaking much for your support and your love 🥺 idk how to reply 🥺♥️♥️♥️♥️ your words mean so so much and you always reply with love and compassion. ♥️♥️ *Hugs if okay* you deserve so much more and I hope you see your worth one day. ♥️♥️♥️ Aaaa..omg. you are just amazing I can't put it into words Opti. Your being so so kind and I can't appreciate you enough ♥️