Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aw it’s so not fair to you :( I’m really glad we could give you a virtual birthday celebration, you sooo deserve the love!💖

Awww hahaha that is soooo adorable, kiddos are lovely!🥰

Of course, my shining buddy is the sweetest, most caring sister for her brother! I hope you got some rest after!💖

Always bubbling with the sweetest compliments! I love you too, so much, shining bunnyyyy!💖

Daf8 May 8th, 2023

❤️ Happy (belated) birthday! I'm late because my sleep schedule got messed up and a lot is going on but I will send you my birthday message if it's the last thing I do (also I plan to be back soon but your birthday comes first!) ❤️

❤️ Amorous ❤️
❤️ Magnanimous ❤️
❤️ Intelligent ❤️
❤️ Adorable ❤️
❤️ Brave ❤️
❤️ Legendary ❤️
❤️ Exceptional ❤️
❤️ Unique ❤️
❤️ Numinous ❤️
❤️ Nurturing ❤️
❤️ You -> best compliment ever ❤️
❤️ 4 -> new people you help per day ❤️
❤️ 0 -> times you should feel bad about yourself ❤️
❤️ 1 -> people like you in the world ❤️
❤️ 6 -> how many new hearts you melt per day ❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️ Bunny, I truly can’t thank you enough. You are the light in the dark, a blessing (and you know I’m not even religious), a treasure and a gemstone. You are the ultimate prize. You are wonderful, excellent, wise, visionary, remarkable, talented, thoughtful, incredible, impressive, opulent, loving, luminous, kind, hardworking, generous, gorgeous, fantastic, dazzling, determined, distinctive, strong, stupendous, sweet, selfless, supportive, smart, astonishing, caring, considerate, virtuous, beautiful and simply marvellous. Being your friend is being honoured with a superior mystical creature. You know how to spread goodness (and smiles and love) and decide to do it with your heart and soul. Your willpower is gigantic, making you firm when it comes to your values and perseverant when it comes to making the world a better place. Your writing is glorious and your whole self is splendid. You’ll be the best motivational speech-giver (new word) / talker and the whole world will learn from your greatness. But, in the meantime, thank you for being here even when life throws c*ap at you. I love you, my friend. Happy birthday! *Hugs* ❤️❤️❤️❤️
amiableBunny4016 OP May 8th, 2023

@Daf8

❤️Daf.... omg... i thought you left 7cups. I literally cried about it once lol. Aaaaaa... I love you so so much. I missed you so badly ❤️ I know life can be so tough sometimes and it can be so difficult and tough to cope with sleep and manage balance. It does suck and its not fun but I hope you find a balance and get some rest you deserve! Bunny loves and cares for you! ❤️ Yet you are so supportive and beautiful ❤️ Awww thank you so much for the birthday wishes I love you so so much! So sweet of you! ❤️ You also come first and so does your wellbeing! ❤️

❤️Awwww Daf this is beautiful! I love every single word you write! You are just fantabulous! aaaa.... I cannot appreciate you enough. You are just amazing, glamarous, kind, caring, beautiful, wonderful and maybe I need to find a dictionary ❤️ I plan on writing a dictionary out for you soon /joking. ❤️

❤️Awwwww. Daf, you wrote a whole paragraph. Aaaaa.... love you so much Daf <3 I will reply to all this in pms haha. Your just amazing amazing amazing. Your a true bright spark to 7cups! A true gift <3 I love you so so much! You write beautiful words and your heart is so warm and lovely! <3
❤️❤️ Cannot wait to catch up with you ❤️ How have you been doinggg? i missed you.

Bunny

Daf8 May 21st, 2023

❤️ Bunny ❤️

❤️ Me? Leaving?? No way! What's the alternative? Calling out bullying on Among Us? My life sometimes messes me up more than usual but the day I leave is the day Internet extinguishes ❤️

❤️ I'm sorry for worrying you and making you cry. I was unable to give life signs because of recent grief, but still, I'm sorry. I travelled to a calmer environment yesterday (although it wasn't a calm ride haha) and I expect to fully reply very soon ❤️

❤️ I missed and love you, dear friend ❤️

❤️ Thank you! I finally slept ten hours after nearly collapsing on a train (0/10, do not recommend). The bad thing is that it's Sunday and I have to eat almost exclusively Oreos before the grocery stores open haha (don't worry, I'm okay, I just want ice cream). I love you and I care about you more than I can express ❤️

❤️ Supportive and beautiful? Did you mean "I, Bunny, am so supportive, beautiful, lovely, loving and magnificent"? And thank *you*! I wrote the birthday message an eternity ago to make sure I was on time (I still managed to be late but shhhh). But I only told the truth: You are magical and I love you ❤️

❤️ Thank you, but you and your well-being are the priority, you are radiant and sweet and I adore you ❤️

❤️ Yes, of course it's beautiful! It describes you, so how could it not be beautiful? *You* are fantabulous, appreciation-worthy, worthy of all the good, amazing, awesome, glamorous, gorgeous, generous, kind, sweet, caring, considerate, lovely, beautiful, brilliant, wonderful, smart, exceptional, unequalled, wise, unrepeatable and simply marvellous! If you buy a positive dictionary and rename it "Bunny's description", no one with at least two brain cells will notice ❤️

❤️ *No pause* Yes of freaking course I wrote a whole paragraph I mean it was the very least I could do you are splendid ❤️

❤️ Haha, your reply better be "Daf, you're right, I'm outstanding"! You're a love fire that goes around filling out the appreciation form for breakfast and spreading love. You're a blessing. I write honest* words and your* heart is extremely warm, lovely, loving, attentive, supportive and remarkable ❤️

❤️ Same here! I have been missing and loving you and creating fun yet messy travel stories (yesterday was wild!). Anyway, I love you. *Hugs* ❤️

Important Notice:

Due to the high pressure of school and the tragic family life I live my pms/chatroom activity/forums will be slow and so will my replies. I will not be able to reply straight away and there may be a high chance i am constantly offline. Tests/exams are coming up and transitioning and all that so Bunny has to work quiet hard aaa (and I am failing :')) Family is also falling apart lol! So please do bare with me! haha. I love you all of you so so so much! You all mean so much to me! I promise I will try to be here as much as I can for you lovely people!

Love,

Bunny

JustMeUwU May 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I’m sorry Bunny, don’t worry about us, please focus on yourself first :) love you too, you can do this. I believe in you <3

Emerbliss May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 , duly noted ☺️

😀i-

Lol.

Okay.

Beep.

Boop

I can't sleep so I just

Post.

Randomly.

XD

amiableBunny4016 OP May 10th, 2023

My head hurts.

Everywhere hurts.

I want to run.

But Im trapped.

Let go of me.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *sitting with Bunny* <3

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm sorry Sun :') I'm sorry.

@amiableBunny4016

Aw what are you apologizing for, Bunny?😮

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i dont know what :') but i feel like apologising.

@amiableBunny4016

It's okie, there's nothing here to apologize for. Right here with you. How are you doing today?❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Not so great. but at the end of the day... ill just sit here and watch myself like this :') how are you?

@amiableBunny4016

Aw not great because? All eyes and ears if you wanna talk about or share something! <3 *sitting right next to Bunny ready with hugs and cookies*

I am really glad it is the end of the day for you now, because you're not alone and we are gonna let it pass together While we hope for a better next-day. Hang in tight, okie, lovely shining buddy! <3

I'm doing alrighty! <3

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Nothing :') its okay Sun. Bunny is fine. Bunny is good. Bunny survives. Bunny cries. Bunny smiles. Bunny dies. But Bunny is still here. There isnt much to say right now. my mind just got messed up. *hugs Sun if okay*

I really should be going. This isnt the right place :') kinda sitting in a crisis.

take care.

Bunny

Emerbliss May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 ,

Hey there Bunny, I don't know you too well. But I understand that you are tired. I get an impression that you live with demons, ones that are close and loud. I know that all of us will spend our days trying to silence them and our nights trying to hide from them and the hurt they pull us through. Most of all, I know how pressurising and hard it is to try hiding it all, to pretend we’re fine, to paint a convincing smile upon our face, and to act as if all is well with our bruised soul. Its exhausting to say the least. And if you think so , I want you to tell you ( though you might already know) - that your feeling is valid.

Cry and get angry and ask for help and punch a wall and scream into your pillow and take a deep breath. Why ? Because we are humans and we get hurt.

And even though I’m not standing in your shoes right now, and even though I don’t know you, and even though I have no right at all — I’m asking you to stick around. I’m asking you to stay. To endure your incredibly painful, totally senseless *now* because I can see your glorious, blindingly beautiful *then*, if you do , if you stick around, you’ll travel to amazing places that’ll take your breath away and see sunsets that have yet to be painted in the evening sky. You’ll eat that cheeseburger, the one that’ll cause you to make an actual audible noise in public — and you won’t regret it. you’ll hold babies, and see movies, and laugh loudly, and you’ll fall in love, and have your heart broken — and you’ll fall in love again. You’ll study and learn and grow, and find your calling, and find your place. And you’ll lay in the grass, feeling gratitude for the sun upon your face and the breeze in your hair. If you stick around you will outlive your demons. And we ? We get our bunny here !

Oh we have got boring stuff too

Disappointments and heartache and regrets and mistakes. But then you’ll remember the *** you walked through to get here, and you might remember this letter — and you’ll realize you’re gonna be okay. This is just a reminder, from someone who sees what you may not see from here, the future, one that’ll be a lot better with you in it.This is a plea and a promise, a dare and an invitation. stay . For the tomorrow that deserves you.

@Emerbliss

That was literally the best summary to life :') haha. I don't know how you even put things into words. Your so amazing at putting everything together :') thanks for everything. 😛I promise I'll read this over and over when I feel worse. Haha.

Bunny ❤️

Emerbliss May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016, And I think you are too generous with your words...but all of them are very appreciated . Good to know it makes you feel a tad bit better. And thank you for sharing your thoughts with us here. Takes one a lot of courage to let it out. Makes many of us feel less lonely and maybe someday think about expressing emotions more

1Lunar2 May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016We are all so proud of you bunny for being here every week its a commitment and you are doing great :)

@1Lunar2

Awwww! Thank you❤️😛 so sweet of you xD.

*Sends hugs if okay*

Space In Between- bunny

When your young you learn how to read, to follow the letters with your fingers and to spell every single letter out loud.

A....b....c...

And you go on.

And one day you learn to how write each letter out with lines and dots.

And you will learn to pick up a pen and how to hold a pen.

You'll learn to make letters into words.

Words into sentences.

Sentences in to paragraphs.

Paragraphs in to stories.

Into poems. Into anything your mind comes up with.

When you learn to put a space in between each word...

The space between 2 words.

There may be space between words.

But there is no space between the world and me.

Nothing can stop us from achieving what we want to do it to be together.

The world may feel like it's against you.

But we are with you.

Bunny

When I called a crisis line today...

I met one of the sweetest and kindest people in the world.

I don't know who that person was.

But I can't thank that person enough

For saving one life.

It's just really strange to think about.

How words over a phone have a huge impact.

❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Super proud of you and the kind soul who you had the blessing to talk to!❤

'who are you' they ask.

I shrug. I pack my bag and put everything inside it.

The voice inside me asks again 'who are you'

I say : 'i don't know'

The voice say

'run. Dig deep inside and find yourself. '

Maybe I am just someone who feels like no one

Someone who has no one.

I'm get so confused with someone and no one.

Bunny

I can't be asked to sleep right now but I'm making random posts.

Tw/death suicide

I have an opinion based question. If a 'friend' told you that they would record you commiting suicide and post it. Is that just

A fake friend?

Vitalda May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016, of I am having one of my down times , I may not give much attention to how others interact with me . But in my right mind I will know that the person is either sick or being funny or a general jerk. It doesn't make them a "friend" or a "fake friend".

@Vitalda

Yeah my mind just doesn't take anything in :') in pretty sure they were joking around and yk I kinda laughed about it with them but thinking about it now just makes it feel overcomplicating

Vitalda May 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016. Unfortunately I understand that feeling all too well. Hehe , not pleasant right? Its very tempting to overanalyze very word spoken and be hurt by it , especially when one is down. One way I use to look through all that face is to remind myself that I have a habit overanalyzing when I am down. Don't know if it applies to you or not. No offense intended. Just sharing what I do.

Vitalda May 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016. What do you think?

amiableBunny4016 OP May 11th, 2023

so bunny has been keeping a secret for a long time. Bunny does singing :') and for a long time i've been keeping my voice from everyone. so im gonna share it. i know it sounds crap but lmao .i messed up at the end and almost held my breath. but yk... if you ever wanna know how i sound like here it is. its messed up (i know)

click here

tagging people who might wanna hear my voice:

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant

YourCaringConfidant May 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 https://voca.ro/1ckRjOnDfayL

@YourCaringConfidant

:') thanks.

YourCaringConfidant May 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'm proud of you. Embrace your beautiful singing voice God gave you. I applaud you for being brave enough to share! You should be proud.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awww sooo sneaky, Shining Buddy!😛 Keeping away your beautiful voice from us all this time, mhmmm! ^_^

Mess up where smh! :') Totally must've been lost in how adorable this was to find any mess ups! :P

Hehe I get the hesitation and awkwardness and the many "oooh but they'll defo judge" thoughts, but I'm so glad you triumphed all these thoughts and did share your lovely song recording with us! You sing sooo beautifully, not even kidding! And awwww this is the cutest vocaroo I've heard hehe! Love your awdorable voice and love learning more awesome things about your awesome self! Thankyouuu for tagging me!🥺❤

Someday when I triumph those thoughts as well lol, I'll do at least a "hey, love ya lots shining buddy" for you foshooo!😭 Till then please just take it by the word!🤗

if anyone was wondering what song that was it was "Never Enough" By the Greatest Showman :')

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @YourCaringConfidant

aaa.. thank you so much both of you! This means so much to me. haha. I was contemplating whether or not to send my voice . Awwww so sweet. :') I am lucky to have people in 7cups in my life. Maybe ill try to find confidence to sing the whole sing for you guys :') <3 thank you so much for all the kindness and love! lol. my adorable voice :o

Bunny

🤧bunny lost words today. I've been so lost into school and life I don't get time to write poems anymore not gonna lie but even when I want to write a poem I run out of topics to write about 😀😛

But anyways 😀 here is spam from me.

Mom, I know the diagnosis wasn't so easy. But sometimes we gotta be strong..I know our abusive past wasn't easy. But I'm right here beside you. Even in the darkest times. 🤧

😅Sometimes I thank my haters for making me stronger and better. Some people are just really bad at hating 😛

😀Well.. how are you bunny?

I'm okay. But I'm not.

😄More spam to come...

amiableBunny4016 OP May 12th, 2023

anyone want a hug? i really need one today not gonna lie.

klipist-streaming.gif