Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, β€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

EnigmaticCat24 February 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Thanks for your kind words bunny! I also wanna say you same. Stay the way you are. Because your loved, your amazing, your strong. we love and care for you. And the courage you have shown. And the battles you have faced. And the way you hug me and tell me it will all be okay. You said you will make your own reality. I wish you best of luck for that. You are awesome and you are the best!

amiableBunny4016 OP February 1st, 2023

@Tobedoctor

aww. Thanks Doctor. 😭

*huggles if okay*

virtual-hug-ghost-hug.gif

Bunny

BirdKing449 February 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you so much Bun <3 I never know what to say to forum posts like these, but thank you again. You are so kind, sweet, and an overall amazing person!

@BirdKing449

Your welcome Bird, you very much deserved it buddy. Same goes to you. You have always been there for me and supported me through everything! Thank you so much for your kindness and everything you do on Cups. :) Stay safe.

Bunny

Ash132022 February 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hope your doing ok I know that's hard but want you to be safe hope Ur oki

@Ash132022

I am fine Ash. I'll survive. ❀️

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 if you want to talk I'm here tbh I've been worrying alot about you

*Offers snuggles

@Ash132022

Why worry? Ash no get worried about Bunny. okay? I'm fine. Im right here. *sits next to you* Its all okay. See? I'm fine.

*huggles if okay* milk-and.gif

Bunny

When someone judges you without meeting you, they are only judging themselves. They use you as a mirror to reflect on how they feel about themselves. Don't let anyone's hurtful words take you down. Only you can rise back up. Only you can overcome hurtful words.

I will use the example of the Sun:

The sun rises and sets every day. You can also rise above people's words and actions. No one can define how we are because only we are who we are. When you wake up tomorrow.. You won't be someone else. You will still be you. Just like the Sun rises... you can also rise to be you.

-Bunny

Hello amazing people,

*** I urge you to read this important post... well not necessarily "important" but it leaves a message that I have wanted to consolidate for a long time...... However obviously that's up to you. I care for you. I hope your all doing okay.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Sit with me. I'm right here. To hold your hand. To wipe your tears. To be there with you. But I can only be there if you want me to be there... If you don't want me to be there for you... Just let go of me.... Let go of me..... But my hand is always there for you to hold. My arms are always open for hugs. My world. my corner, my space, my place, my heart, my words..... They are always open for you to explore. I will not close any more doors. Welcome in. Welcome to the World where only kindness and love are the powers of our planet, where we hug and cry and sigh and get through life together. Whatever brings us down, we rise back up together. We are equal. No one is greater or superior.. We are together. And we can only do this together. A world full of hate will never beat a world full of love. I think I have become overly obsessed with this fact. This is not opinion based. Its a fact... That hate cannot solve a single problem. The more you feel anger and you want to take revenge.... Think about love and forgiveness.

Some people used to call me a "people-pleaser". But what I am actually trying to do is to not please people for who I am. I am trying to help people for whom we are. We are worthy of forgiveness and love. We are the drawing to our paper. We are the writing to our books. No one can change that...... What comes next? What mountain or path will you take next?

I know that we are lost in our own world. For that, we are all important to ourselves and we must love and care about ourselves. For us to love ourselves truly. We need to explore our own world. I agree. But when you enter ... Someone else's world. Someone else's shoes. You enter a new story. A new beginning.

If you have followed me through my journey, you will know me to quiet well now. But I don't need you to remember me. Even if I leave one day... I want one thing from you all.. Don't remember me. Don't leave posts about how much you miss me or ask If i am okay. I only ask for one thing..... For my story to never fade away. For I may fade away, but my story never fades away. For I ask for only your forgiveness and love. Your presence means so much to me. For I ask if I leave one day, you all shall smile and laugh together. For all of you to stay happy and kind towards one another. I ask you, to hug each other, to cry and laugh together, to hold each other's hands if needed. For I do not know. I do not know if I will wake up tommorow or if one day something will happend... For I promise to never stop holding your hand when you need me to.

I do not like to refer to "leaving one day" . The reason being, that this can trigger death and disappearance of someone. I am sure many of you love and care about me. Do you not? But the urgency to leave this here.... Is to let you know.... that if i disappear one day from this place.. my footsteps and my words and the things I left here are always for you.

Lets catch up. How are you doing today? What will tomorrow bring I wonder... And will you try to keep going or will you not? What have you planned?

Spread joy. Spread kindness. Spread whatever it takes to make humans into humanity.

Bunny

Stupid me forgot to leave the trigger warning: but yes ....

tw: death

@amiableBunny4016 stay safe please you've reduced me to tears 😭

@Ash132022

im fine. but you need to stop worrying mate.

@amiableBunny4016 not happening you are my best friend with everything going on I hope you are Oki and just know no matter what I am here to talk

@Ash132022

Nothing more to talk about. Anyways, its not worth worrying about the useless person I have always been so please don't. I cant stop you from worrying but yeah.... I truly advice you not to.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 you are definitely worth worrying about I assure you that

@amiableBunny4016 I hope it makes you smile ok-cat.gif

@Ash1302022,

I am the one supposed to be supporting you mate😭 please dont worry. just dont focus on me.

Bunny

@Ash1302022

Gentle reminder:Ash can we pls not mention going out or asking me. Its just too uncomfy. remember this place is a mental health site.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 and I'm here 4 you too

Lets think before posting.

Im sorry, things are becoming awkward and stuff. But lets respect each others boundaries. Lets keep this place a safe place. Think about how others feel before saying something because I want this space to feel safe for me and everyone else. This is only for mental health. For nothing else.

Please. I cant cope with anymore than I already am.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 yes that's understandable I hope you are Oki I think I am going to go quite on here for a week

amiableBunny4016 OP February 2nd, 2023

@Ash132022

I have asked the team to get rid of that message so don't worry about it now. You don't have to be quiet but let's not take this too far.. let's move on to another new day and a fresh start. Ok?

It's all gonna be ok.

Bunny

wohoo! Its a new day!

wednesday-humpday.gif

πŸ˜† *Does happy dance*

Bunny

Ash132022 February 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hi hru I hope you are surviving today hope you are oki

JustMeUwU February 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 yay :)

heya,

Hope your all doing okay❀️

So it was a bad day but oh well, I cant complain tbh, my life has always been this mess.

________________________________________________________________________________

Nothing seemed the same when i thought about it. Everything was just blurred lines. Just a blurred image of the world. I couldn't imagine my future or myself. I had no hope whatsoever. I couldn't picture the world properly. A piece of me was always missing. Everyday.... I would wake up staring at the ceiling... Nothing seemed to make sense. The world just seemed to confusing. I feel like I am losing this war. However much I keep fighting.. I keep getting pulled to the ground. So dear world..... dear whoever is reading this, stay here with me. Hug me. Be with me. Because I can't dont this alone anymore. I won't be able to fight the world on my own.

Please.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Its better to be alone sometimes. Its better than spending life with toxic people. I spent my whole life with toxic people. Now I am alone. Sitting alone in an empty dark room. Picking on my wounds and scars that no one can see. These wounds and scars are invisble ones. The ones people left with their words. Scars of regret. Scars of hurt. Fear. Its funny because even in the big crowds of people... Even when people say they are here for me.... Loneliness still surrounds me.

To anyone feeling alone out there:

I am so *** proud of you.

screenshot-2023-02-02-at-17-28_1675358951.44.png

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 3rd, 2023

hiiii,

Hope your all doing okay❀️

Well *** I am failing school because I am so *** up. And life is so messed up. Oh well..... i guess failure is the only stepping stone to success.

hug-love.gif

(if anyone wants hugs)

😜 I cant believe how much this space is growing...... wohoo! Also this September will be my first Cups Anniversary 😭 Cant believe it. I cant wait for September........

Nothing much to update you all on. Hope you all staying safe and taking care of yourselves.

____________________________________________--

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 4th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

hug.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP February 3rd, 2023

heya,

I haven't been able to post much recently. I so sorry guys. I am having some issues at home with abuse and stuff as usual. And school is all over. Thank you all for your patience and support!

love ya all.

bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 4th, 2023

Hi all,

Hope your all doing okay. If not, we are always here for you.❀️

Well what chaos my life has been. I have so many delays in so much work and *** I have forgotten lots of things. hewithirhoioehtiuo4whitlhwe. Just very messy. Hehe. I promise I will try to get it fixed. This post is very much fixed on small messages that I have created!

____________________________________________________________________________________

For the people who see my ideas as "pessimistic" or "negative" about society and the world around us I can agree with you in a way. I do see the world very negatively. However, sometimes we just need to speak the truth. "Positivity" is just a vibe, a sort of stereotype, that we have to be positive. Society has almost created this. Some aspects of life can be improved. We can't look at the positive side all the time. Sometimes you have to have a balance between the both. - amiablebunny4016

____________________________________________________________________________________

When I am walking through endless darkness in life, I am not walking "nowhere". I am not walking into just darkness. I am taking steps to see my light. And if it means that I trip over in the darkness. I always find a way to get back up. Light is at the end of every darkness. - amiablebunny4016

Don't judge me without meeting me or getting to know me. Sometimes, you have to get to know someone before you judge someone..Use kind words. Love and Kindness have no "potion" or "magic". They are just part of our existence. It's what we do without realising it every day. You may not realise you are doing an act of kindness by opening a door for someone or encouraging someone through words. But you are creating a huge difference. You can change the world with your kindness. - amiablebunny4016

___________________________________________________________________________________

I have met many people throughout my life. But no person to me is "bad" or "good". People change. People develop. People's minds can grow. Good can turn into bad and sometimes bad can turn into good. The key is to never stop doing good. - amiablebunny4016

__________________________________________________________________________________

The art of life is very much simple in my eyes. The world is complex. - amiablebunny4016

(actually, I will be doing a post for this one. Its a very strange but complicated idea)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Words are strange. They can hurt. They can heal. They can also damage us on the inside. Negative or positive. Good or bad. Whatever words your using, please think before you use them. What will that person feel if I said this? What would I feel? It's good to question our words before they come out. Because words can never be unsaid. - amiablebunny4016

What was the purpose of our existence when we were the ones that damaged the Earth, caused destruction, and developed cruel ideas like "racism" and "sexism", when we are one of the most chaotic creatures on the planet? what was the purpose of doing our actions when we knew they were bad? Will humanity always stay the same I wonder......- amiablebunny4016

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Well I think thats all I have for today...I will be doing more of these kind of posts from now on instead of writing huge chunks. But I will also be building on these ideas! Also I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your day/eve!

Stay safe..

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 5th, 2023

The Clear Water- Poem by Bunny - Trigger warning- idk just mentions of blood and some other triggering stuff idk how to explain.

The water reached out into the distance.

Where I stood once.

The clear water.... The lake.

Reality seems so fake.

The world we live in.

The sins I have commited.

The deep suffocation inside my heart.

Bleeds inside of me.

I stare into the deep clear water.

My reflection.

And I hear the childrens laughter.

Nothing was the same.

And then a person came...

They felt exactly the same.

I don't see myself the way everyone else does.

And thats okay.

in around 3 months , it will be May

my 14th Birthday.

What will people say?

The humilliation.

The hurt.

The wonders of life.

And my reflection in the water.

Its all blurred...

Who am I?

And the tears dont fade.

Not the biggest powers on the planet can wipe my tears away.

What did you say?

You said you hated me.

You said you wanted a monster to devour me.

I was a coward.

I can't change my reality.

I can't change the brutality of my past.

Because in the blink of an eye....

Your hand faded away so fast.

You left.

And now I only see myself....

in the clear water.

And slowly and slowly ...

the water became polluted....

And you teared me apart.

And you left me with my broken heart....

My reflection became unclear.

Now I will be stuck with my fears.

Goodbye.

Goodbye little one.

Go chase your dreams little one.

Go.....

Goodbye big one...

Thanks for teaching me the lessons of life.

But its time you slowly let go.

Goodbye.

Bunny

Oh and before anyone asks or gets worried about me saying goodbye. I promise I am not going anywhere. I just had to let my emotions out in a way like that. Im sorry if you got worried about me. But let those worries fade away......

Bunny

The people who polluted this clear water with their words and actions, they do not understand the consequence of each action they take. They only understand hatred. Maybe one day... They will find love. Kindness. Deep within their hearts.

Bunny

BlueRivercares February 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Well said bunny!πŸ˜‡

@BlueRivercares

Yayayayay! I am soo so so extremely glad you came across this corner! Its so nice to see you here Blue! Feel free to grab some cookies or snacks. Hehe❀️Thank youuuuu!

Bunny

BlueRivercares February 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 thank you bunny *noms cookies*

@BlueRivercares

Your welcome. Of courseeee! hehe!

-Bunny

Ash132022 February 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hello I came to bring snacks and drink hope everyone is ok

πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸ₯€πŸΏπŸΏπŸΏπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ🍩🍩🍩🍫🍫🍫🍬🍬🍬🍦🍦🍦🍨🍨🍨🍧🍧🍧

@Ash132022

Thank youuu Ash. Hope your okay too.

-Bunny