Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 26th, 2023

@Daf8

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Daf8 January 26th, 2023

❤️ *Hugs the artist* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 27th, 2023

People are gonna hate me for posting this. hate me or not im just gonna do it because im holding too much.

The world is so *** up. I am also a big blob of ***

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 27th, 2023

Feel free to hate me :)

Daf8 January 28th, 2023

❤️ Day 28 of 2023 adoring Bunny and this thread: ❤️

❤️ Bunny said "You'll hate me after reading this" and literally nobody did. I am not surprised. My cat is not surprised. My other cat is not surprised. My tomatoes are not surprised. Nobody is surprised. After all, how can we hate a treasure? Even her bio is lying about her greatness, but decent people see the truth. Bunny is love, Bunny is light and whoever says otherwise is wrong. Thank you, Bunny, for being you. No decent being hates you. And, of course, we all are here for you. *Hugs* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 28th, 2023

Heya all.

I get bored every once in a while so lets talk about life

Random updates lol:

School was busy. So much work and running around I barely get any time to think about myself lol.

I am back to joining PAT team again hehe.

Just living life the way it is.. lol

Random Message:

Thank you all listeners for all your support and help around 7cups. You all have really helped me here to find myself and just a bit of motivation makes my day! Tanku!

cat-hug.gif

Bunny

Daf8 January 28th, 2023

❤️ Hi! School is tough, so please take care of what matters: *you* ❤️

❤️ I noticed you came back to the PAT, congratulations to the team for getting back such a gem! And I'm happy for the gem, of course ❤️

❤️ *Here for you* ❤️

❤️ Thank *you* for being you! *Hugs* ❤️

Once again, thank you for your beautiful coments. Make sure your taking care of yourself buddy! ❤️❤️

Bunny

Daf8 January 29th, 2023

❤️ Thank *you* for being so beautiful, praise-worthy and special! Please take care of yourself, gem. *Hugs* ❤️

heyaaa,

Hope you all doing ok. Just a quick little reminder......

I am sooo proud of you all for coming this far. Hope you all doing okay friends. Feel free to rant or vent in here. This space is for you all. No pressure of course. But you all are doing amazing. And if your struggling...... then im so sorry and your feelings are completely valid. *sends huggles if ok*

Song recc:

So Cold.

Anyways....... I better go. I am so sorry, I have been so busy and damn I cant get enough time to post something informative or something motivating. I promise I will find something to write.

Love y'all. Stay safe friends.

Bunny

Daf8 January 29th, 2023

❤️ Hope you're taking care of the blessing you are! Thank you for the reminder, magnanimous soul. I'm extremely proud of you for everything you did, do and are. You are trying so, so hard and that's admirable. Please be kind to yourself, okay? Thank you for being so supportive and compassionate. Remember your feelings are valid too, and you always have our support. ❤️

❤️ Thank you for the recommendation, astounding being! And hey, like you said "No pressure"! It's okay, you are going through a lot and this isn't homework with a due date. No pressure or rush, post whenever you can *and* want to. Nothing to be sorry for, okay? It's not a debt. Stay safe and as healthy as possible, okie? *Sends love and hugs* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 29th, 2023

Heyaaaa,

Hope you beautiful people doing okay and I hope you are having a pawesome day/eve. Oh my gosh, I had so many tags today and so many forum threads to reply to that I almost melted like an ice cream. Especially when I write alot of forum posts and fill in the forms alot. I have never had so much messaging in my life. If anyone is still waiting for me.. bare with me because my mind is going all over the place, you all are so kind and beautiful by the way! 😜 There are many sections to this post so please feel free to read the ones that you think your interested in.

@Daf8,

I think this is mostly for you buddy. You have been so engaging and active and just beautiful in here even when you didnt have to, you just write so much beautiful things mate. So I did something which you may or may not like. But I hope I can give back to you enough my friend. Your just.. I cant find enough words to thank you.

screenshot-2023-01-29-at-20-43_1675025021.25.png

(I dont usually do individual apprecations here, because thats more of the peer appreciation thing.. but how can I not do it in here , you've just been too kind to me. I just had to do something..... )❤️

Okay..... so I really do love this place. This whole community. Every single person has helped me grow as a person but you all show so much love and kindness and you all are just beautiful people. I wish you guys all the happiness and love in the world. I would give you all the huggles I could online.

Alsoooo, I am really super enjoying going back to the PAT team. Yayayay! Thank you PAT team! You all are amazing! Thank you for all your support and helping me out! *sends love and huggles*

Small notice: You may have noticed my inactivity in Teen Community Room and Support Room but please note: I am gonna be very inactive in TCR/SR for a few weeks 1 reason being because of my forum thread responsibility but also because that place has become a bit uncomfy for me so I am not gonna be on that often. But I love you all! Thank you so much buddies! Hope to see you all around! Please dont worry about me and my mental health! I gotta focus on my pms lately, i get so many messages 😭 And school is also killing me so I wont be in those rooms that much!

You are beautiful just the way you are... your words.... your sorrows.... your scars.......... Your smile...... Your loved. Your cared for. Just be you.

Nothing else much to say... But yeah..... here are just some people I love so much who struggle but they have been there for me whenever I needed them wheather it be in tcr or sr.

@Nomifordays @Ash132022

I love you all . take care of yourself.

Bunny

Daf8 January 30th, 2023

❤️ Day 29 of 2023 adoring Bunny and this thread: Bunny, I- I just- awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ❤️

❤️ Okay, let's do this in order! I hope you have awesome (like you) days and that you are okay. Yes, we all noticed you fill the forms (the PAT form, mainly) a lot! We are immensely grateful to you for that. However, no rush or pressure! Take a deep breath and remember it's not a race, homework with a due date or a chore. It's okay, okie? You are a kind, sweet, beautiful and loving person, so take a moment (or more) to relax and take all the time you need/want. 7 Cups is about emotional support, not about feeling pressure to reply quickly ❤️

❤️ Awwwwwwwww, Bunny, you didn't *have to* do anything, but yet you choose to melt my heart (again). And of course I'll support my friend! But the "beautiful" things are only honesty, the merit is yours ❤️

❤️ I don't like it, I love it! I think that knowing blue is my favorite color is easy (I love the water, the sky, the night, galaxy and Universe stuff and so on), but remembering that and including it is an adorable detail and gesture. However, you don't need to "give back": you already do more than enough by being you! I'm the one who can't find words to describe and thank you. It's either attempting to write a really long paragraph or admitting no word makes justice to *you*. So, thank *you* for the stunning and magnificent image (I adore it, thank you <3 ) and for all the love. Thank **you** for everything you did, everything you do, everything you will do and everything you are. Thank you, but *you* are an infinity more than you think. You mean more than I can express and *you* are and deserve all the good (which includes all the love and hugs ever). You are outstanding ❤️

❤️ Thank you *so* much for this, it means the world (and in here! Awwwwww) to me. However, *you* are the kind, sweet, thoughtful and amorous one and you don't owe me anything (except taking care of your beautiful self). ❤️

❤️ I'm glad you love this community (it wouldn't be the same without you)! You are a beautiful, radiant and extraordinary person and you deserve all the love, kindness, happiness, sweetness, support and hugs ever. *Hugs* ❤️

❤️ I'm happy you are enjoying it! I saw your posts and you are excellent at it! The PAT got a gem back. You are wonderful ❤️

❤️ You don't owe us anything and your space is supposed to be a safe haven, not a task. Of course, we love to see you around, but don't overwhelm yourself because you think you *have to* do x thing, okie? I'm sorry you have been feeling uncomfortable there, it must be really tough. Remember we are here for you, okie? ❤️

❤️ Bunny, we love you and the fact you are so caring and thoughtful, but please don't forget that your PMs aren't a crying baby you *have to* take care of *now*. No rush, no pressure, no due date. Your mental health is more important, so please focus on your wellbeing (yes I worry about you so shhhhh get your nutrition, take a deep breath and drink water). And I know school is a lot, so please do what's best for you and your health and try to put yourself first ❤️

❤️ Thank you for caring for, supporting and loving others! Everything about you is beautiful, radiant, remarkable and wonderful. Like you said, you are loved, cared for and a marvel, so please take care of yourself and keep being *you* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 30th, 2023

@Daf8

Sorry, will send a nice reply after school. I gotta run to school hehe❤️❤️

Bunny

@Daf8

Oh Daf, I'll be honest with you, school was hectic but I have found some time to reply to you my friend. Basically everything you said is going to be repeated back to you in my own words ❤️💙💙

Daf, you defo deserved it. You are so kind and sweet and I will do everything I can to make you smile everyday wheather it be in pms or forums! (The compliment competition continues... I just wonder how long it will go for.. )

I knew blue was your favourite colour. I think I can tell by your pfp and the way you write 💙💙💙💙💙and I love the galaxy and the sky took! ❤️

Daf you is just so valuable here. Without you I don't know where I would run. 🥺Your messages always make me cry in happiness. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

*Sends all the love and huggles and cookies to you if wanted*

❤️🥺Daf I will only take care of myself for you all. I don't really need myself right now. I just need to be here for you all.. my health is fine! Please stop worrying about me lovely! You need to be taking care of yourself Daf!

Daf is the most unique, beautiful, sweet, kind, amazing, lovely, fabulous, warm hearted Daf I've ever met.❤️

You is the sweetest Daf i've ever met. ❤️❤️❤️ Please always stay safe and happy my friend. Always here for you if you need me. I'm just a tag/pm away!

Remember you is very much appreciated my friend!

Have a good day/eve!

Daf8 February 6th, 2023

❤️ I completely understand (here for you!). Don't forget there's no rush or pressure, okie? And thank you for the honesty and time! You are immensely thoughtful ❤️

❤️ Thank you, but it's all you: you are tremendously kind, sweet, considerate and selfless! Making you smile is a prize worth having a thousand Compliment Wars ❤️

❤️ Haha, yes! And I *love* those things, watching them is more than splendid. However, *you* are splendid, valuable, essential, uplifting, generous and lovely! I love to be here for you and you melt my heart, but it's all *your* merit ❤️

❤️ Please take care of yourself. While it'd ideal for you to do it for you, I know it's hard. So, as long as you are safe and doing what's best for you, I'm contented. We all need you, including yourself! Your health, life and safety are our priority, so help us by prioritizing you <3 . I won't stop caring (and therefore, worrying) about you, my dear and loving friend. So, please take care of your lovely and radiant self, okie? ❤️

❤️ Thank you, but *you* are extremely unique, understanding, beautiful, bright, sweet, supportive, kind, altruistic, amazing, stellar, lovely, luminous, fabulous, flabbergasting, warm-hearted, big-hearted and virtuous ❤️

❤️ Thank you! However, *you* are the sweetest, kindest and most compassionate and magnanimous one here ❤️

❤️ Thank you, same goes for you! I hope you have a day as awesome as you. Please always stay safe and as healthy and happy as possible (I know it's not always possible so just do what's best for you). And I'm always here for you, my dear friend. You are appreciated, noticed, valued, seen and loved ❤️

❤️ *Sends all the cookies, happiness, health, nutrition, hugs and love* ❤️

Ash132022 January 30th, 2023
  1. @amiableBunny4016 I love helping you so much
  2. Your my favourite person ever
  3. This was so sweet

@Ash132022

1. I love helping you.

2. You are so sweet and kind.

3. I am always open to your hugs.

4. your one of the best people I met.

5. Even tho you struggle you put a huge *smile* on my face.

6. You are *awesome* I will not let you deny that.

7. Ash, always remember wheather its in Support room or in teen community rooms or forums I am always here for you and I love you so much!

8. waaa.... weee.... Thank you for everything you done!

I could write a whole list about you because you are awesomeeeee.

Bunny

Ash132022 January 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'm really not awesome I just hide *** because I can't stay true to myself that *** got bad and holidays round coner and I'm scared I am going to relapse

@Ash132022

❤️Oh Ash, *hugs you if okay*. Sometimes, Ash, we don't truly realise how *awesome* we are. And in my eyes, you are such a caring, beautiful, awesome person and even tho you don't realise it today. You might not realise it tomorrow. Or next week. But I promise a day will come when you will realise how amazing and truly awesome you are. Your loved and you are beautiful and I care about you buddy. You have helped me so much here. *you* are *special* and *unique*. ❤️

❤️You can hide who you truly are. But you know? We are like stars. You always shine from within and from the outside. You truly shine. And you can be yourself when you are ready to be yourself. okay? Take your time buddy. Because you deserve to believe in yourself and you are just truly so amazing. ❤️

❤️Oh, Ash, I am so sorry to hear that. Relapsing is so tough and it's so valid to be scared. I hope things go well. Do you know what I am even more proud of you for doing? You are the first one for reaching out in this post. ❤️

❤️Its okay to struggle❤️

Ash, I believe in you. Please stay strong for me. You got this!

Bunny

Ash132022 January 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I will try to be strong holidays are worst but I can try I found this cute cat _1675151068.download (2).jpeg

amiableBunny4016 OP January 31st, 2023

yayayayay i love kittens and cats ❤️

I know the holidays can be tough. I can completely understand that. We here for you.

Bunny

Ash132022 February 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 want me to find more kittens or bunnys

amiableBunny4016 OP February 1st, 2023

@Ash1302022

Thats up to you Ash, I just love animals!

Feel free to post anything!

Bunny

Ash132022 February 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I'll find some later and post them

amiableBunny4016 OP January 29th, 2023

I just love the feeling of watching the world go by, watching people come and go, watching people change their thoughts.... watching life..... taking everything one step at a time..... Watching the world change.. When humans become humanity. We will sit together and tell each other that we got through it together. It takes alot of courage to be here, so well done all of you!

Daf8 January 30th, 2023

❤️ Beautiful and accurate! We'll get through this together, brave and courageous Bunny. Thank you for trying so hard and for being *you* ❤️

Here we goooo,

I'm super hyper today so I might say something super weirddddd lolll hehe. 😜I think it's time to meet the hyper me! I have alot of energy right now..

Anyways . How you all doinggggg ? ❤️🐇

*Does dance for you all*

:):):):):):):):):)

I'm making this post so randomly. Lol.

Hope you had a pawesome awwsome bunnysome it whatever creature you are day!!!! 😜😜😜😜❤️😬😉😉😬😬💙💙🥺

*Dances out of forums* *please feel free to join me on #hyperclub*

Woohoo!

Bunny 🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰

i dont know what version of me you prefer but I am sure you will get used to me! lolll.

yay-excited.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awww bunny is accepted and loved in every possible version, there's no question and bias of any kind here. And Bunny never has to worry about what version someone else prefers, bunny can be just her bunny-self and that's everything the world needs and adores. ❤

#HyperClub woohooo! *joins in the dance party* 🥳

boo-hug.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

Aww and Sun is the most bestest sunniest buddy in the world! Sun always tries to put smiles on other people's faces! Thank you Sun! I'll try to be the best version! *same goes to you*

#HyperClub woohooo! Feel free to join in!!!

*huggles you if okay*

hug-peachcat.gif

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou January 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awww thankyouu, and thank*youuu* as I follow the example of my shining bunny-buddy! 🤗 Yes to doing our best to keep being a better version, that's definitely a great continual-goal in life. We got thisss hehe! ❤

*hugs backkk* milk-and-mocha-hugs.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyoucat-cute.gif

AvyIsKing January 30th, 2023

Hi! I tend to pop onto this threat from time to time. Sorry I can't turn the underlining thing off. But I just wanted to remind bunny how much I love her (platonically ofc) us bunnies gotta stick together okay ❤❤

@Jefferythebunny319,

Jefffff..... I have no idea who is out right now. I am guessing Avy. But whoever it is.... Jeff thank you so much for your beautiful message. I miss you so much. Thank youuuu for your kindest message. I appreciate and love you (platonically) toooooooo! Thank you for being you. You always welcome here. ❤️Stay stronggg!

Feel free to have some cookies and hugs and anything! Love ya buddy!❤️❤️

Bunny

Surprising how this place has grown:

screenshot-2023-01-30-at-20-49_1675112238.06.png

I never had confidence in that. But yeah, thank you all! It could have never happend without you all!

Bunny

happy-tuesday-tuesday.gif

Ash132022 January 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 this is cute

@Ash132022

❤️❤️Thank you.

How you doing buddy?

Hey Everyone,

Nice to be here again. I have found some free time so I wanted to write something once again for you all.

I was tired of being anxious. Tired of depression. Tired of my feelings. But eventually, we find that our feelings are one of the most important things in the world to us. Your feelings and emotions matter. You also matter.

I will leave the negative stuff to the end!

Thank you all, for everything you all did. *Sends love to you all* You all are the reason for this space!

@Tobedoctor, thank you for being such an amazing, beautiful, kind listener. Stay the way you are. Because your loved, your amazing, your strong. Here is a little something for you...... Just to let you know, that we love and care for you. And the courage you have shown. And the battles you have faced. And the way you hug me and tell me it will all be okay. Here is something to make your day.

screenshot-2023-01-31-at-16-50_1675183823.06.png

Picking myself back up is just has hard as falling down.

They throw me down to the ground. They make sure I stay there in the deep. Its like falling into a hole that you cant get out of. But this hole is different. Its a trap. Its a trap of name calling and abuse and screaming and scars. Can you hear me? Can my voice even go far? I try to be perfect like every other kid. But even thats not true.. because no kid is perfect. so what do i do? You probably didnt understand my parents used to beat me. You probably dont understand me. Because you all just understand that I love writing and I am an idiot. Where have i gone? Im tired of the lights that kept being turned off. I'm tired of the doors that keep being closed. And the doors kept getting shut and slammed in my face. And the hurtful words hit hard... and *** *** I fell to my knees once again. Fell to the ground. No Sound. Just me and my tears, blood, sweat, fears. When will life help me pick myself back up? I wonder.

Nothing much to say hehe. Lets do some tags for some *amazing* and beautiful people:

@Ash1302022 @Jefferythebunny319 @BirdKing449

Bunny