Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

Hellooo,

Yes, thank you, Sunshine. I have applied for a role on 7cups! Hopefully, I will get accepted and try something new! hehe

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 18th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Aww yess, that's really exciting, hope all goes well. Let us know if you need anything! You got thisss!🤗

amiableBunny4016 OP December 17th, 2022

Hey hey,

Trigger warning: there is mentions of abuse in this post

So I wanna share a little writing journey with y'all because some people say my writing is inspirational, some say I write eloquently, others hate my writing .

Soo here we goooo...

I started as a little girl writing stories about witches and princesses. I would always have a pen in my hand writing small stories that I laugh at today 😅 the things that go across our mind when we are young are so stupid and amazing. Some of the things I wrote about often concerns me (I will talk about that more further in this post)...

I was a creative little one. I remember around 2 years ago I looked back at my old notebooks from when I was like 6 or 7 and my writing was so funny and silly. I was obsessed with writing small stories and making plots. Here are some plots I found in my old stories from the little me 😅

A girl finding a dog in a forest that was lost and saved the dog but decided to keep it.

The main character having an arguement with a friend and them never talking again 😅 (again only God knows what went through my mind..)

Someone going into a haunted house and being haunted by ghosts and vampires and then running away back home.

A child being abandoned and being found by someone.

Someone making new friends 🤣

And alot more weird wonderful stories from the little me. However some of them did concern me because I was talking about abuse (and I was abused when I was younger so no wonder I was writing such deep things about abuse)

As I grew up I wrote more and more. Started finding more stories coming into mind and my little ideas.

Then.. when I was around 11 I started writing articles about topics like climate change and issues across the world. I started writing non fiction things and I kept changing my writing style.

And this all lead.. to me learning inspiring new ideas about being kind and all the things I write today.. I built on my ideas and started writing more. And that's lead to all the poems. Paragraphs. And things I write today 😅😄

That's my little journey!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 17th, 2022

sad-crying.gif

Story- Look At The Stars- From Bunny

Stranger- Are you okay?

Little Child- Yes, I am looking at the Stars.

Stranger - *lies next to the little child on the grass and looks at the stars with the child*

Stranger- Where are your parents? Did you come alone?

Little Child- *sobs*

Stranger- *sits up and comforts child*

Stranger- Where are your parents? What has happened?

Little Child- I've left home.

Stranger- Why? *holds childs hand*

Little Child- Look at the Stars

Stranger- What do you mean?

Little Child- Look at the beautiful stars.

Stranger- And you are your own star. You are a small star and your gonna grow and be your own self. No one can defeat you. You shine as well.

Little Child- *hugs Stranger*

Stranger- Do you know... these stars come out for nothing. They come out in the dark to guide you.

Little Child- But who will guide me throughout life?

Stranger- I don't know. But we learn. We grow. We are our own selves. You will find guidance.

Stranger- It's all gonna be okay.

The End

The purpose of this story was not written because I always talk about how we can be stars. It's because we are. And no matter how dark it is right now. You can shine. You are born to live life. You are born for a purpose. This story was supposed to be about an abandoned child. But even when we are young, we see the world in a completely different vision. Be that person. Don't let anyone suffer in silence. Because even asking "are you okay?" can disrupt someone's thoughts and stress.

Bunny

mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 This made me think of A Knight's Tale. When he was little William asked his father " Can it be done father? Can a man change his stars?" His father replied "yes - if he believes enough a man *or woman* can do anything :)

amiableBunny4016 OP December 29th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

are you actually reading through my old posts 😭 they are cringyyyy

mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I am 💙 I don't think they're cringe at all! It's so nice to see how you offer encouragement and support for others. I'm a little disappointed to see that - well - others aren't as supportive or encouraging to you. 😞 I know I probably sound judgemental about that but it seems to be that way alot of times. When things are good people trip over themselves but when it gets hard or bad they disappear into the woodwork 😕

I seem to have reached my heart allotment for the moment so I'll let them charge back up again 😄

screenshot-2022-12-18-at-13-25_1671369959.15.png

amiableBunny4016 OP December 19th, 2022

screenshot-2022-12-19-at-16-14_1671466517.51.png

amiableBunny4016 OP December 19th, 2022

Trigger warning: mentions of death

From The Beginning To The End

From the beginning to the end.

From the beginning...

From the minute we are born.....

To the end....

From the minute we are gone.

From the seconds that pass.

From the hours that go.

We laugh in joy.

Dance in happiness.

We cry and mourn our loved ones.

We celebrate for the newborns.

We have our "I don't want to get out of bed" days.

We have the "lets go for a walk"

We have the jump in joy days.

We have days of ups and downs.

We see the world.

We are born to experience the life we live.

From the beginning...

From the second we open our eyes to see the world.

From the time when our mom hugs us tight and we are so little and small.

Time passes.

From days.. and nights... and months.

We grow... we cry.. we scream. we play.

We are human.

Days are beautiful.

The night is dark.

But we find our light.

Life is beautiful.

To the end.....

From the last minute....

The regrets bite us.

From the last second we live.

From when we close our eyes.

And life ends.

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 20th, 2022

screenshot-2022-12-20-at-15-43_1671551042.45.png

Todayyyyy my little space turns 1 month old!!

omgg... thank you all for being a part of me. You all amazing. Sending love and hugs if wanted. *lets get the party started*

dancing-unicorn-unicorn.gif

Bunny

JustMeUwU December 20th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 happy 1 month 🥳😉

🌸thank u!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 20th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

This is huuuge Bunny, I'm so proud of you for creating this space for yourself to share your thoughts, feelings, positive messages and reminders with everyone and find a way to connect with more peers. Happy One Month to Bunny's Space. I'm super grateful to be here and get to know you more! ❤

hello.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much for being here Sunshiningandsoareyou. You also amazing! hehe. This corner is about community and y'all have really made me smile everyday!

Bunny

screenshot-2022-12-20-at-15-45_1671551168.55.png

screenshot-2022-12-20-at-15-47_1671551283.49.png

amiableBunny4016 OP December 21st, 2022

More tags for some amazinggggg people:

@ilaria01 @Ash132022 @Angelx28 @beyoutofullkalon @ASilentObserver @ouiCherie and of course @Sunshiningandsoareyou

Bunny

Ash132022 December 21st, 2022

Thanks so much you've helped me more thanks

*Leaves hugs and hot chocolate

@Ash132022,

I am glad I could help you and of course *hugs and love back to you*

Bunny

ouiCherie December 21st, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Speechless. You are young, but wiser than a lot of grownups I know.

You are smart. Using words and graphics, you can communicate relatable emotions. Your self-awareness and mindset are remarkable. You will make it far, Bunny! 💫 🤗

@ouiCherie,

Aaaa, Cherie thank you so much. Thats so sweet of you. I dont know if i am wiser than adults but yes, I will admit I am very good at writing words and using them to inspire. Thank you so much for your sweet message. You amazing hooman.

hugs-i-love-you-quotes.gif

Bunny

@ilaria01,

Thank you for the flowers. *smiles*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 21st, 2022

positive-glitter.gif

amazing-beautiful.gif

Heyoooo,

Soooo here I am..... Being the Bunny I am. hehe.

How are you all? I get such sweet comments here. Thank you guys. You all too amazing. *hugs if okay*

Here is a reminder just in case no one told you:

_1671622733.aaaaaaaaa.jpeg

Go one little one.

Go face the world.

The world is a scary place.

But I know you have got this.

Go little one...

Go catch your dreams and achieve what you want.

Go ....

Go be the person you wanna be.

Don't be what society expects of you.

You can choose.

Go little one.....

You got this.

Your strong.

Your amazing.

Your beautiful.

Go little one.....

Hey,

So... yeah. Here I am. Being. Surviving. Living. Life has been turning into a living nightmare. But I am surviving and you know what.... ? It's shaping me into the strong person I am.

If you don't wanna talk to me then don't. If you don't wanna respect me then leave me. If you don't wanna hear me, then I will leave you.

I find it so funny sometimes when people call me names like "coward", "stupid" or "useless". I really find it so funny. Society uses these labels, adjectives and words. But these words are often just created to hurt. To scar. Where have we come to? It's so funny how we humans think we are so good and successful... when we are destroying our own Earth. Causing war and hate. Causing such chaos. I think animals are more peaceful than we are. And you know what? We still can't come in peace. This whole idea I find so funny.

And people live in this endless self-hating cycle. People are living up to society's expectations. And I am flipping what?? A 13-year-old girl talking about the reality of the world when politicians can't even understand. No one talks about these things because they are too scared or too frightened to be criticised. But I am so used to criticism. I have been criticised my whole life. Because even the people around me couldn't realise my worth. Where has humanity come ? We went on from not even knowing how to make a fire to be one of them most powerful species on the planet. But also the most destructive and chaotic ones. Where do I go? Sometimes I just have a feeling of running away really far. I wanna go somewhere where no one can see or find me.

screenshot-2022-12-21-at-17-10_1671642654.42.png

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 23rd, 2022

Heyo People,

*Sending Christmas Wishes to all of you*

christmas.gif

I know its been a tough year, look after yourself. You can do thisss! Wishing you all a happy, happy Christmas!

Thank you for being the light to the end of my tunnel. You all mean alot to me. *You* deserve so much happiness and love. *hugs if okay*

No matter who you are, I appreciate you for being here.

Bunny

Heyo again,

I just wanted to post this cos it *important* and I was planning this for too long but never posted it because of my procrastination. #ProcrastinationWithMe lollll.

Anyways.. Lets do this quickly cos I might have to go.

One thing I want to make really clear is I know. I know I am not popular and not many people are on my forum posts. I know I am not like every other person on here whose forum posts look much more amazing and so many more people like it. But you know what? I am proud of it. I don't need anyone else to tell me how my forum posts look bad or good.. It's my diary anyways. And if your gonna criticize it, do it somewhere else. This is a place for everyone. I know I am not the best at forum posts and I don't get much attention. But I am making a difference by just posting something here.

I am myself. I won't let anyone else pull me down like that.

I was pulled down too much. I can't get pulled down again. I've had enough.

Bunny

merry-christmas-merry-xmas.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 23rd, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Aww glad to be with Bunny this Christmas even if it's virtual-only. Sending many comfy hugs your way. ❤

Thank you for being here 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I needed that reminder lolll.

*Hugs if ok*

hug-love.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 23rd, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Aww ofcourse, happy to be a some-bunny for the loveliest bunny. Reminders are very very necessary, and we all need them often, it's super okay to ask for assurance whenever needed. We've got plenty of it in store for *youuu*. ❤

Hugs are always okay. *hugs back* 🤗

amiableBunny4016 OP December 24th, 2022

Heyooo,

2022 is coming to an end!!!!😭😭😭😭 It was a tough year for me full of ups and downs and thats okay, we all have those! Its the year I joined 7cups! To end with the year I am going to write a poem 😭😭 for 7cups and for everyone in my life hehe! * I will end the post with appreciation credit: @cristlecares for doing it . you gave me ideaaaaa.

End of 2022 Poem

The Silence.

The Stillness.

The laughters.

The joys.

The sighs.

The cries.

The months went by... days.... years....minutes... seconds

Time goes by so quick.....

in a blink of an eye...

Time just flies.

And we have our ups and downs.

And the time where we have our big frowns.

And it all feels down.

It feel dark.

But people cheer on for you.

People are there.

And thats fair!

We all care.

And just like you all cared about me...

I am always free.

I am always here.

For you. For all of you.

Its not only cool...

But I'm returning something you deserve..

Whoever is reading this....

Your a gift. Your beautiful. your loved. your amazing. No one can defeat you my friend.

I think all my poems sound the same. I am trying to imrove on that 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 But I tried :) hehe. Anyways I will put appreications and stuff on next post otherwise this will be tooo long.

Thank you.

Bunny

2022 was like climbing a mountain. And you come across these barriers from getting you to the top of the mountain. Like tripping over a rock. These are like the problems of life that keep making us wanna give up. But your strong. You can reach that top of the mountain. YoU cAn dO ThIs. (some of these appreciations on my bio :O But im gonna add to them in this post) These are people who hugged me when I needed it, sat in the dark with me, celebrated my good times, cried with me in bad times. They were there. They are beautiful people. All of you are.

I wanna start of with a person who was with me since day 1 of me being here:

Avy (@Jefferythebunny319) Avyyy... You have been with me since DAY 1 (my First time on 7cups). You amazinggg friend! I love you so muchhhh! I wish you all the happiness and joy! I know you struggle sometimes but your a beautiful, wonderful, amazing friend and all the good things. I believe in you my friend! Avy.. I just want you to know you have been through so much but don't give up my friend. you gottttt this!!!!! And you might not actually believe me but I belive in you. Thank you for being my bestieeee and all of your hugs and cookies and everything you did for me is going to come back to you. I love you my friend! *gives hugs and cookies and whatever you want* Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year my Friend!❤️

Walker(tallWalker4850) Walkerr! You are amazing, amazing friend! You so supportive and kind!! You one of my top friends! Remember you are not worthless and its not your fault. You are amazing and worthy and beautiful. I know things have been really tough but I am here for you and I careee! Walker. I know you have a hard time believing in yourself and sometimes it can be hard... but remember lots of people love you and none if this is your fault. Your beautiful and amazing and you deserve so much more! I love you so much, you so supportive to me no matter what. Aaa... bestie *hugs and cookies for you* I wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!!!❤️

Naomi (Nomifordays)- Naomi, no matter how much you struggle. Your always so amazing. I love your singing. You sound so beautiful and your voice is amazing. follow your dreams. You can do anything buddy! I love you just the way you are. You have nothing to be sorry for . You are amazing, empathetic, caring, amazing, wise person and I love you for it. You deserve so much love and care. I'm here for you. Whenever you need it friend. I love you so much. You amazinggggggggg. And I can never hate you. Naomi.. no matter what happend in the past, it doesn't define who you are. You too amazing for me! I am always here for you buddy no matter what. You can dance! You can sing! You can do anything my friend! ❤️

And how can i forget ...

Sunshiningandsoareyou- You beautiful human! I love you so much you so kind and lovely and amazing! I can't appreciate you enough. You so sweet and kind I could give you a tight hug. I wish you all happiness and joy and love! You beautiful and you always make me laugh and cry in joy in the forum threads! You valuable person! I cant express my thanks to you! Sun, I could give you the biggest hugs and the biggest nomming. I wish 7cups could give you an award for everything you did. You is the light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you for everything you did on the forums! you write so beautiful friend! *hugssss and cookies and anything* Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy new Year buddy! ❤️

Jane- (Here4good74)- Janeeee! you so amazing. One of my favourite listeners! you are such a sweet hooman being! You are so amazing and wonderful and caring. I cant say enough thanks to you for being an amazing listener. I love you so much! you so strong my buddy. I believe in you!!! Wishing you all joy and happiness! Janeee....I think you always need reminder of how amazing amazing and caring you are. You deserve so much more! I hope the New Year brings so much Happwiness and joy! *gives hugs and cookies and anything you like* You are truly are a gift on this planet buddy! I love you so much . Thankkkk yyouuuu for all you did! Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy new Year! ❤️

Coral (CalmCoral)- Coral you are so amazing and sweet and supportive! You always so calm and supportive! I know you struggle sometimes but you are a beautiful amazing person and i care about you so much! You can do this my friend! You toooo kind to me! I wish I could give you a big hug if thats alright. You so kind in support room to everyone. I know its hard sometimes but you always put smile on my face with your beautiful wordssss! My friend, please stay strong. I know Christmas is thought but I believe in my beautiful friend! *gives cookies and hugss and anything you want* Please stay safe my friend. I am here with you! Wishing you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! ❤️

*More appreciations in next post* THis post is too long lol

Bunny

Here we gooo.....

Cristle (Cristlecares)- Crisss! My big sis! You are an amazing listener! I love you so much . You so supportive and compassionate towards othersss! You incredible! I cant express my thanks to you enough. You always reply to my pms with such beautiful messages and I love your virtual hugs! I am here for you , you beautiful hooman! Love ya. Youu areeeee so incredibly sweet and wise and beautiful and aa... I cant describe you in enough words. I cant thank you enough my beautiful friend. Please stay like this big sis. You my big sister hehe. I am so glad i found you on 7cups!!!! Please take care of yourself I loveee youuuu so mucchh. *big hugs and cookies and whatever you like* Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year bis sis! ❤️

Marsie- (Mariseboo)- Marsieee! I cant express enough thanks to you! You are absolutely amazing! You been there for me whenever I needed it wheather it was in support room or anywhere. You such an incredible human being! Your so kind caring and beautifulllll. I love you the way you are. I know things are tough sometimes but remember what you put in your bio. Your a queen girl! Go girl! You can dooo thisss! Marsie, you beautiful and wise and kind and caring and I cant thank you enough for everything you done! I always here for you remember that!!!! You dont have to do this alone. I wish next year brings alot of happinesssss and joyy and laughter and so much more for you! I wanna give you hugs. *gives hugs and gifts and love if okay* aa.... Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy new year my friend!

*more appreciations coming*

wohoo! so many left to do! i am running out of colours lol.

Ash (Ash132022)- Ashhh! You so amazing and kind and caring. I cant thank you enough for supporting me for all the hard times. You so kind to me and so supportive every time I needed it especially in support room! You deserve so much love and happiness my friend! I wish you all the best in the New year. Just a reminder, you are loved and cared about. And you can do thissss! *big hugs and cookies and love and everything* Hehe. Stay safe. Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!

Callum (@CallumCares421) - Helloooo... Callum thank you for everything you do for 7cups. You so amazing and kind and caring and smart! You always puts smiles on people's faces! You amazing! I wish you all the best for the new year. Thank you for being such a valuable, caring, amazing , wise person on 7cups! *Giving hugs and cookies and gifts* Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New year!

Fluffy (Fluffysheep8) Fluffyyyyy! Thank you for everything and I mean *everything * you did! I think you were one of the first people I met and you so kind and caring and beautiful person. I care about you so much and you deserve so much more love and happiness. *Gives you hugss if wanted* I wish you a Meerry Christmas my friend and A Happy New Year. Thank you for being such a valuable, wise, amazinggg member of 7cups! I'm cheering on for you buddy! Meerry Christmas and A Happy New Year! *Gives hugs and cookies and gifts*

*more appreications coming*

Bunny