Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 20th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Hello bunny, so nice to see you again. This seems to be a lovely place and I'm so looking forward to all the kindness. ❤

amiableBunny4016 OP November 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

hey there, thank you so much for your comment. Much appreciated. I look forward, to inspiring everyone. Thank you

cristlecares November 20th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Ohhhh bunnnyyyy💙🌻 I'm so proud of you for being so strong everyday and being the brave you 💜🌻 Yes world can be scary sometimes, but we gotta take a deep breath and put out first step forward😄 Coz only when we walk ahead we can see that the world is also filled with soooooo many beautiful things, which will give us happweness🧡

I wish and pray for you to be stronger everyday and for you to encounter beautiful things in life everyday too😄🌻

*Tight and comfy hugs dearie* and always know that Cris is very very proud of Bunny😄 You're beautiful the way you are🌻

amiableBunny4016 OP November 22nd, 2022

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for your lovely messages. I really appreciate it. *hugs for anyone who wants it*

Here are some people I really appreciate (They have supported me all the way through)

@cristlecares @Fristo @Liv125 @Here4good74 @Theoneaviva6345 @MarsietheBrave @FallingSkys @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @youace @tallWalker4850 @FluffySheep8 @Jefferythebunny319 @gentleemperor @LittleJadeFlower @KateDoskocliva @CalmCoral @SomeRandomPerson8

You all are so supportive. Even in the group chats like TCR or SR you always make me feel like i belong here. You all are amazing listeners and members. Always make me feel comfortable. And life is hard. But you don't realise how strong you are. Your so strong. You can do this. Im right behind you.

Also all the room moderators. You all are amazinggggg!!!!!!

@CommunityModEver @CommunityModAlex @CommunityModFinn @CommunityModChristine @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModLou @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModKay @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModEden @CommunityModEllie @CommunityModWillow @CommunityModAaron @CommunityModLynn @CommunityModIris @CommunityModLucy @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModMeir

I'm sure I haven't missed any Moderators there. Took me forever to list them. But I apologise if I miss anyone. You all amazing people. Such an important job, without you I think the rooms would be chaos.

You guys are all amazing, worthy people.

And everyone else reading this, this also applies to you. This applies to everyone. You matter. You can get through this. You are great. And if life breaks you, I know you can do this and get back up.

Bunny

cristlecares November 22nd, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Awwww bunny🌻💙 Thank you so much for this post and the beautiful message *hugsss tighttt*

You're soooo strong tooo bunny😮 One of the strongest bunnies I've seen in here and I'm sooooo proud of you💙🌻Always remember that Cris adoresss and caresss bunny alotttt💙🌻

I'm so glad to be here with you when you need a resting shoulder bunny💙🌻Happwe to be a small part of your cups life😄 And am here for you always😇

*Hugsss* and cookiessss🍪🍪🍪🍪

@cristlecares,

hey, hey. I am so glad to have you as part as my 7Cups family. You are so amazing and supportive.

You always there when I need it. And I am so happy your a part of this community! Keep doing with your doing. I believe in you.

*hugs super tight* want a cookie? *passes cookies*

And also, if you ever struggling in life, I am here for you. We can get through this together. We are never alone.

Bunny

axile November 22nd, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you bunnyyy i love and care for you so much you are so strong you got this and i will always be there for u

i am proud of the women you are becoming and rasing other ppl up and am so proud of you

* hugssss ad gives icecream*

@youace,

Hi there amazing person,

Ace thank you so much for your message.

Your so loved and cared about and I really love your passion and kindness for helping others.

Such a kind message. You made me smile!

aha... raising people up is like the best thing in this world/

"In a world where you can be anything, be kind"

stay strong. thank you again for your message.

*hugsssss and cookies and ice cream and food :)*

Bunny

Liv125 November 22nd, 2022

Thank you so much for your tag bunny 😊 I feel honoured to be appreciated by someone as amazing as you <3

@Liv125,

Your very welcome. You deserved it! Your also very strong and thank you for your kind message. I appreciate it

Stay safe. Stay strong. Stay happy!

Kind regards,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP November 23rd, 2022

sorry i missed some people there who i wanted to appreciate. However, I do appreciate everyone on 7cups. You are ALL special and amazing!

LittleJadeFlower November 22nd, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

You are so kind and sweet and I want you to know that I'm always here for you. I love you soooo much! <3 *Hugsssss*

@LittleJadeFlower,

Hello Amazing person,

Welcome to my little corner and for contributing.

Your message means so much to me so thank you.

And im always here for you too.

Stay positive. Stay happy. Always sending hugs and cookies if okay.

Bunny

Hi everyone,

Hope you all doing well . Just wanted to let you know..... I will be posting here every now and then to check in with everyone. Sometimes I will ask for feedback, opinions and how we see the world.

Please make sure to leave trigger warnings if you talk about triggering topics.

Please be kind and respectful to everyone who participates.

If you ever feel uncomfortable with anything i ever say please let me know so i can improve.

And most importantly..... I would love to hear from you.

If you looking for support please reach out to listeners or helplines. I can give support on this forum but only to the bare minimum.

If you feel like any of the topics we talk about here has hurt you or made you feel worse. Please post a message here letting me know :) Do not argue or try to create conflict which im sure none of you will do.

I care about you. And even if you think I don't and im just saying that.....

I really do care.

I hope i can make a big difference and help someone out in the darkest of times!

Thank you for reading.

Bunny

Reminder:

I will be active tomorrow at around 16:00 (GMT time) for a unique post/topic here on this thread.

I would love to hear from you. Together we can make a big difference.

You can make contributions whenever you like, you don't have to come on the exact time. Post here whenever you feel.

This is your space now... you don't have to join. Thank you for being here.

Bunny

CommunityModAnne November 22nd, 2022

Leaving hot chocolate

_1669148845.hot-chocolate-with-marshmallows-a-cup-with-an-ornament-in-the-form-of-a-snowflake-illustration-isolated-on-a-white-background-vector.jpg

@CommunityModAnne,

Thank you very much for the hot chocolate!

*leaves cookies and hugs*

Bunny

Theoneaviva6345 November 23rd, 2022

Aw thank you Bunny! You are the most amazing person I have ever met in this universe andany other an I hope that you know that we all love you so so much and we will all be here for you for as much and and plenty as we can. *biiiiiiiiig hugs and love rays*

amiableBunny4016 OP November 24th, 2022

@Theoneaviva6345,

Hi hi, wonderful human being. Thank you for your wonderful contributions! it makes me happy to see this! You are an amazing person! thank you for being such a valuable member!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP November 23rd, 2022

Hi Everyone,

As I said yesterday we will be talking about an interesting topic today. (Please remember to be respectful and kind to each other when we come to debating or talking about personal things if needed).

Today's post is about Our Stories. Now we all have our own stories to tell. We have all gone through times in life when we felt everything was going wrong and that's okay. If you have seen my other posts, you will have heard of how I see my life like a tornado.

This tornado keeps spinning us and spinning us in the misery of life. And life can hurt. And life can break us apart. But we are all in the middle of all this chaos. We are born into this chaos. We are born of hopes, fears, dreams.... And you can decide who you want to be. You don't have to let others define you or make you feel inferior. No one is superior. We are all equal.

But there is also another metaphor about life. The metaphor is that life is like a book that we write.

Like Rebel Thriver once said: " When writing the story of your life, Don't let anyone else hold the pen"

This means that life can also be like a book. We write our own story. You don't have to let anyone else write your story for you. Your life is your own. You choose who you want to be. How you want to be. No one can tell you who you are. You can decide to be your own star in your own tornado. And I have heard that stars and tornadoes have no link and that this doesn't make sense but I am using this metaphor to show you that sometimes life can bring us down and leave us broken. But you can get back up.

Whatever your going through in life only happens to make you stronger. Never weaker.

You don't have to fight this alone. Everyone is fighting something. We can write our own stories and your story matters.

So be yourself. Don't let anyone take you down.

I know.. it all feels hopeless and that nothing is gonna get better. I was in that place once. But it really does get better if you keep trying. Keep writing your story.

I was a person who always defined herself by what others said. But now I have learnt that I can choose who i want to be and no one else can define me.

"Your life is a story, whats done is done. Where it goes from here is totally up to you. Write your own ending"

Be kind to yourself. No one is perfect honestly.

Take care.

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP November 24th, 2022

Giving hugs to people who want. You are all an amazing part of this community. If not hugs, then cookies, high fives or a smile!

hug.gif

cookies.gif

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Aww thankyou for tagging me in a post above, Bunny, you're the sweetest and the most appreciative bunny I've come across here. It is really super heart warming how you're always appreciating, encouraging, supporting and inspiring everyone. You truly make a difference and create a massive impact in the world, and I so hope all the kindness and warmth you spread around comes back to you and embraces you in a comforting hug. 💛

*you* are incredibly kind, thoughtful, creative, expressive, gentle, loving and so much more. 💛

*you* are so so appreciated, loved, valued and cared for, simply for being you. 💛

hugs-big-hug-from-me-to-you.gif

-Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🤗

amiableBunny4016 OP November 26th, 2022

Oh, Thank you so much for your wonderful message.

I wish i could think the same for myself but you are truly amazing @Sunisshiningandsoareyou.

You always make a difference on 7cups.

you deserve it.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 26th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

If only we were as kind and accepting towards ourselves as we are with the world, our inner world would be so much better and happier, mhm? ❤

No worries at all, and absolutely okay to take your time to see and believe it for yourself. Here to remind as often as you need. ❤

amiableBunny4016 OP December 2nd, 2022

Hello lovlies,

I am back. I am so sorry I have not been active/posting. I am currently in a bad mental health state so I have been in and out. Hope you all doing okay tho. Remember: Believe in yourself . We can do this together. Here is a reminder if you need it:

screenshot-2022-12-02-at-16-47_1669999644.06.png

You can do this! I know you can!

*hugs and cookies for all of you*

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 2nd, 2022

And so are you!🤗 @amiableBunny4016

cute-bird.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP December 4th, 2022

Hey lovely people,

I just wanted to share a nice quote from a book I am reading called "Do you know me?"

"Having a tribe of your people means that you don't have to pretend, you don't have to say your okay when you aren't"

Sometimes having someone to talk to about things going on in life, makes a big difference. Loneliness is a big issue across the world. We are in this together. We are a 7cups family!

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 4th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Such a lovely thought. ❤🤗 Yass, we all are together.

You are a truly wonderful person on 7cups. You are always so cheerful and amazing on the forum threads. I truly do thank you for being the awesome person you are.
Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Aww this really made my day. :')

Sweet bunny never fails to make me (and so many others around) smile so much. *you* are a true blessing to this world, and *you* are so much appreciated, valued and loved by all of us. Sending lots of love and hugs your way. ❤

Its real sweet of you to be here also putting smiles on people's face. You are an amazing person i hope you know that.

Sending hugs your way too*

screenshot-2022-12-04-at-12-55_1670158589.32.png

Stay safe.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 cant-thankyou-enough.gifcare-hugs.gif

screenshot-2022-12-04-at-12-24_1670156706.23.png

Bunny

OneAndOnlySol December 4th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

HI bunny!!!

Hi Julia.

Welcome. how are you doing today?

amiableBunny4016 OP December 5th, 2022

Hi,

Feeling destroyed, defeated, angry, upset.... I don't know how to feel anymore. I don't know who I am anymore. Who am I? What do I exist for? It feels like someone has lifted me up and thrown me to the ground and shattered me to pieces and I can't do nothing. I am such a crap person. I try and I try..... I try and scream and let it out. But still..... It feels like i am stuck in the same empty, endless tornado. Its pulling me apart. Its not what it used to be. It never is what it used to be. Its always the same endless spiral. Spiral of hopelessness, fear, dreams....

And everyone keeps telling me the same shattered words.

"its gonna be okay"

"we love you"

"we care"

"it will get better"

Those words sound so empty. I hear them over and over and over. They have no meaning now. Not anymore. Because even the people who say they care.. eventually leave us. And we are all alone in the dark world.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 *sitting with bunny* ❤

*cries* I actually act so positive in front of y'all. i just had to let out the truth

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 5th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

>> news flash <<

We love bunny when bunny is positive, we love bunny when bunny is not so positive, we love bunny when bunny isn't sure about "how" or "what" or "who" themself and we love bunny for simply *being*, exactly as bunny is, at any given moment. Bunny doesn't have to be "someone" or do "something to be seen, or heard, or befriended or loved. Bunny is, and all it matters. ❤

Being honest, sharing how we feel, crying~ all of it takes strength, I feel "acting" positive takes a lot of strength too, to literally overpower a part of the brain that's anything but positive towards us, and share the kindest, most loving reminders with the world, certainly not an easy thing to do, I know it as well as you do ~

So while bunny is appreciated for trying to brave it through, put on a brave face and make others around feel stronger, better and happier too in the process; bunny is also appreciated for being honest, acknowledging any difficult, not-so-positive thoughts and feelings and worse case, even for breaking down. Because guess what? It's human to have emotions, all kinds too, some are more comfortable than others but this doesn't invalidate the existence of those that are still trying to find a way to pass through us. ❤ We simply feel them, and then let them pass, at our own pace.

It's more than okay to cry and feel as you do always. *hugs tight and cries with you*

Oh you are a ray of sunshine. You are so amazing on 7cups. you really are. You are such a kind, empathetic human. That message made my day so bright. you deserve all the happiness in the world. its okay to cry. cry in my shoulders its okay. your amazing, wonderful human. *hugs you back*