Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space ๐ŸŒป

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.๐Ÿ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.๐Ÿฅฐ

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!โค

sunisshining-sun.gif

slowdecline48 July 15th

Are you really leaving CupsLand, Sun?

If so, then of course you should do what is best for yourself. Still...you will be missed.

RachelListener July 15th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

We love youu ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’—, stay in 7 cups โ˜• Sunshine ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅบ *hugging Sunshine ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’– tighttt*

the-quote_1721021236.jpeg

LoveMyMoonflowers July 17th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i hope your taking care of yourself Sun. thinking about you, missing you, hoping your doing okay. <3ย 

ovechkin-jaw.gif

*sending love and hugs if okay*

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Aw thank you, lovely Ni, means a lot to me. Sending lots of love and hugs back.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’œ

good-morning-its-friday.gif

LoveMyMoonflowers July 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyouย 

dechinezen-kleuterklas.gif

san-valentin.gif

@LoveMyMoonflowers

cat-kitten.gif

be-gentle-with-yourself-love-yourself.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

no-u-no-you.gif

thank-you-smile.gif

ghost-hug.gif

@LoveMyMoonflowers

XD

no-u-no-u-ollie.gif

hugs-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyouย 

stickergiant-who-me.gif

i wanna costume like this one day. lol.

hug-dogs.gif

viralhog-grandma-dance.gif

love-hug.gifHahaha that is the best costume ever!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Lol the dance! xD

@lovemymoonflowersย 

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou lol. fr ๐Ÿ’œย 

floss-dance-dance-moves.gif

โœจ "And how broken did you feel when you realised how well-versed with grief you have become?" โœจ

(I'd forget it if I didn't write it somewhere lol, I'm fineee๐Ÿ’› just thoughts that need to be "written" somewhere else other than ๐Ÿง  xD)ย 

VictoriaLove7 July 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

It is a very beautiful quote เญงโคโƒ๐ŸŒป, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค๐Ÿฅบโคใƒ˜(หŠแต•ห‹ ใƒ˜)

It is true when we get used to the feeling of grief, it means we feel are used to the feeling of broken or sadness ๐Ÿฅบโค

*Me is vvv glad that you are fine, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโคโŠ‚(แต”โ—กแต”โŠ‚)โค & me hopes your inner voice is owlways being gentle ๐Ÿค—โค

@VictoriaLove7 โคโคโค *hugs*

VictoriaLove7 July 23rd

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

โค*huggsss back tightttt*๐Ÿค—โค

hug-removebg-preview_1721754107.png

BlueDarkAurora July 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aw <3 beautiful and heartbreaking @_@ The hurt is still felt and the waves of pain can come crashing down harder. I hope you have loving hands to hold whenever you find yourself standing in the ocean of grief.ย 

amiableBunny4016 July 24th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

this one hit hard. from all the things you wrote, this one hit the hardestย ๐Ÿ’™ย  *sends huggles if okay* it comes in all sorts of way. we almost find comfort in the darkness. Sometimes there is so much darkness, you face the darkness and it looks back at you.ย 

and yes, its uncomfortable and a sad place to be in. But it almost has taught us something.. To savour and enjoy every moment, to be kind to each other, to appreciate others, to love each other, to just be a friend to someone, because you never know the moment you will loose them.ย ๐Ÿ’™ you never know when they will leave you.

"Grief is the price we pay for love" - Yes, we find comfort in feeling broken and falling apart in a world turned upside down, but out of all those broken pieces there are memories. beautiful and precious memories that you can take with you. Yes, there are ugly memories but at least they are there. For you to remember.ย ย ๐Ÿ’™

Bunny :)

Bunny <3

Angelx28 August 8th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Hi Bunnyy โคโคโค

How have you beenn??

moumik-hug-hug.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 1st

@Angelx28

Omigosh Angelbeannn where have you beeen?!๐Ÿ˜ญMissed you so so much!๐Ÿ’–

I've been eh alive xD and okay, mostly. How's youuuuu?๐Ÿ’–ย 

milk-and-mocha-bear-hug.gif

Angelx28 September 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou bunnyyy! Ikr long time, i missed you smm ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Aw, *hugs* I hope things get better for you dear bunny, you got this!โค๏ธโค๏ธ I've been doing well, fankss

Your birthday is coming upp, 25th September right ๐Ÿ‘€? Any planss??

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 5th

@Angelx28

"fankss" how I missed you and this haha!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

Aww thankieees, lovely Angelbeaan, do you like nom cookies for every meal? How do you keep getting sweeter.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–

I'm sooooo glad you've been well. Any new rollercoasters you've been on? :P๐Ÿ’–

Aye you got September right xD and it's the 20th but just for you, I'd love to celebrate on 25th too hehe. (Not me looking for more reasons to nom cake๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿฅฐ)

Plans?! Yes, 7:30 pm sharp, we are hosting a cry sesh because literally who enjoys getting older bruh?!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ So do joinnnnnn. We got tissues, ice cream, pizza and soapy rom-coms to watch!๐Ÿ˜‚

Lol kidding (": No plans yet, probably just gonna go out for dinner with family.๐Ÿ’– (Imma dress up real cute though๐Ÿค“)

BlueDarkAurora September 5th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou sits on 20th september :O <3 I'm already there so you have to invite me *-* <3ย 

Angelx28 September 10th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou aww I missed you too bunnyyyy! โค๏ธ

Oh yes! 20th September ๐Ÿ˜ญ idk where 25th came from lmao. But arghh yes who enjoys getting older ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Dinner with fam sounds funnn, and omg defoo dressing up cute is a mustt hehee ๐Ÿ’•

Ahh i'm getting through my last year in highschool ๐Ÿ˜ญ it feels both good and weird to become a senior lmao, i'm waiting for winters to get and flaunt my senior jacket :p but for now, studying it is ๐Ÿ˜ญ and as always, i'm preparing for exams ๐Ÿ’€ wbyyy? What have you been up to?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 17th

@Angelx28

Superrrr happy to see you back, lovely!โค๏ธ

Haha it's alrighty xD and yussss, adulting is the scammmmiesttt thing ever lol (kidding- not really๐Ÿฅฒ).ย 

Omigosh last year already?! *joins you in๐Ÿ˜ญ and ๐Ÿค—*ย 

What about being a senior feels good to you and what's weird about it?โค

ย Oooh flaunting that senior jacket sounds v cool xD go youuuu!๐Ÿ˜Ž

Lol how is it always exam season!๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜ญ *hugglessss* study well hehe, I know you do.๐Ÿค—ย 

"Wbyyyy? What have you been up to?"- Nothing fun, that's for sure.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ

I dunno ๐Ÿ˜ญ whole lotta stressing, studying, working, procrastinating, sleeping, stuff at home (': life being lifeyyy (': etc etc :P and y'know just making it through somehow hehe! (': XDย 

Againnnn, im so happy to see you. Notifications do not always work lol but when they do and when I get one from you, I smileeee!๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค—

Goooseeee luck with your exams, Angelbeannn, you're gonna ace them! (Hehe yes yes, your best countsssss)๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

Angelx28 September 18th

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou first of all, the way you respond to every detail is literally so sweet sunnybeann ๐Ÿ’ž

Ahaha i hear you, i'm not ready to be an adult ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hehe yes, it feels good that it's the last year ๐Ÿ’€ but weird because it's probably also the last year of being together with my friends before everyone moves out for uni ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Idk i'm always preparing for some kind of exams when you ask me about what's going on? ๐Ÿ˜ญ I have exams either in the end of September or beginning of October (the date hasn't been announced yet) and in mid October then i'll be free until the end of Nov ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Oooh that sounds like a busy schedule bunnyy, it can be stressful for sure. I know you're making it through, you got this! It will be okay โค๏ธโค๏ธ *hugssss*

Hehe I got soooo happy when i just your restaurant, notifications from you and your posts in general *always* make me smile, so thank you :)โค๏ธ

Fank euww bunnyyyy love yaaa ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

Angelx28 September 18th

When I saw your response** not restaurant smh ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

BlueDarkAurora September 2nd

@Angelx28 hey so good to see you after so long :) <3 Hope you're well<3

BlueDarkAurora September 2nd

That was a month ago ^^ but still hope you're well<3

Angelx28 September 5th

@BlueDarkAurora Auroraaaa! Omg long timeee, it's so so good to see you again. I've been well, thank youuu. How have you beenn? โค๏ธโค๏ธ

BlueDarkAurora September 5th

@Angelx28 :O awwww so glad to see youuuuu :D <3<3<3 I thought I missed you xD but I did miss you <3 So good to know you're well ^-^ I'm alright as well thank you!ย 

Angelx28 September 10th

@BlueDarkAurora aww i missed you toooo and when i saw your reply, i got so happy hehe <3

BlueDarkAurora September 11th

@Angelx28 aw :D <3<3ย 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 1st

happy-september-september.gif

Here's hoping this new month treats us all with a little more kindness and love.๐Ÿ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ

VictoriaLove7 September 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank you for this thoughtful wish เญงโคโƒ๐ŸŒป, Sunshine ๐ŸŒžโค! แƒฆ(ยดอˆ แต• `อˆ แƒฆ)โค

spring-summer.gif

slowdecline48 September 1st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou We can hope for it, yes...

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 2nd

@slowdecline48

Hehe yes. Here's a whole lot of hoping and believing in that hope.๐Ÿ’›

Does the process know we are trusting it?!๐Ÿ‘€

LoveMyMoonflowers Wednesday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou a thought-provoking questionโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘€ย (*sends huggies for sun if okay* ๐Ÿ’• i missed you ๐Ÿฅบ and been thinking of u) ย 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP 3 days ago

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hehe got me thinking too, Nii!๐Ÿ™ˆ (*hugs backkkkk* you're often in my thoughts as well, lovely. I miss youuu too.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–)

LoveMyMoonflowers 2 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou (*huggies* ๐Ÿ’œ)ย