Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.πŸ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.πŸ₯°

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!❀

sunisshining-sun.gif

amiableBunny4016 Wednesday

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Now thats one big philosophical question! I'll get back to you in a decade /jk :)Β 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP 3 days ago

@amiableBunny4016

Haha I know right, Bunny bean. And yusss, awaiting your insightful thoughts, in a decade!πŸ˜›πŸ’–

LoveMyMoonflowers 2 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amiableBunny4016Β 

*waits with you* πŸ’•Β 

VictoriaLove7 3 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That's a deep question ΰ­§β€βƒπŸŒ» to ponder on, Sunshine! πŸŒžβ€αƒ¦(´͈ α΅• `͈ ღ)πŸ’—

People say β€˜trust the process’, but the process takes so long and it is so tough that we start to question if we should trust the process (q╹▿╹q)πŸ’—

@VictoriaLove7

Yes hehe, can be tough to keep holding onto that trust, but I so hope, process knows that we are lol! (': πŸ’–

VictoriaLove7 3 days ago

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Then me will wait with you, Sunshine 🌞❀! γƒ˜(ΛŠα΅•Λ‹ γƒ˜)πŸ’—

images-21_1727942057.jpeg

@VictoriaLove7 cute picture.πŸ₯°