Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In the Corner

unassumingEyes January 18th

Sometimes, the thoughts in my head repeat over and over and over again until I need to tell them to someone, even if noone's listening. So, this is my little corner to do that. Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts. Trigger warnings, just incase. And, @LoveMyMoonflowers, @justmeeva @DarkerPlaces and @iloveyouxx are welcome to replies. Not really comfortable with anyone else. Sorry for tagging. Be safe everyone <3

justmeeva February 18th

@iloveyouxx

you don’t have to be alone tho :0 you have some very awesome people around you who can cure the feeling of loneliness :0 

hehe if i’m honest, i’m not sure :0 but is not important (: *throws it out of the window among other not important stuff* (:

eva loves you nadia buddy 💕🫂

unassumingEyes OP February 18th

@iloveyouxx @LoveMyMoonflowers @justmeeva for yall

I can't convince you

Of how amazing you are, everyday

So I'll tell you, you could be your worst

And I'd love you, and wanna be with you anyway

LoveMyMoonflowers February 18th

@unassumingEyes

awwe smh eyes that’s so sweet 🥺 i’m not amazing at all lmao, but thank you friend 💙 *huggies if okay* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* knew i cldnt convince you smh/lh 

I think you are tho <3 

@unassumingEyes

*keeps hugging* 

hehe nuuuu i’m actually garbage lol 🥲 it’s just a fact 🥲 

@LoveMyMoonflowers but *i* dont think you are frnd 

Also @justmeeva @iloveyouxx and flowers- gotta sleep :( tcc hope the night goes easy <3 and- ill be here in the morning ❤️

@unassumingEyes

take care eyes 💖 be safe and sleep well 🌈 

justmeeva February 18th

@unassumingEyes

goodnight eyes frenn :0 *gives you a goodnight hug* 💕

justmeeva February 18th

@iloveyouxx @LoveMyMoonflowers @unassumingEyes

all the frens are here yippee :0 :D 💕

@justmeeva

whoop whoop 💖 *happy dance* 😛

iloveyouxx February 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*happy dance*💖🐛🐛🐛🐛:P

@iloveyouxx

caterpillar moves! :o interesting 🌈 *keeps dancing* 💃 

iloveyouxx February 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

yesss hehehe *dances too*🪿🪿🪿🪿🪿🪿

ni buddy :0 what do you think of my catwalk :P😛

✨🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈🐈✨

@iloveyouxx

lmao nadia 😭🤣 the catwalk 😛 

@unassumingEyes @justmeeva @iloveyouxx

i need help 😭

i need to get back to studying 😭 but my motivation now… it’s just… ✨ nonexistent ✨ 

@LoveMyMoonflowers i feel that. Didnt study a word today. Uhhh i hv cake for u if u do sm 🎂

Srsly tho if u need a break its oki <3

Id give u motivation but i barely hv any 🥺 if u study u wont hv to study later tonight :p thats all i hv lol 

Good luck ❤️

@unassumingEyes

if i don’t study now 🤔 and don’t study later tonight 🤔 then i won’t study at all (: lmao. and i can do it in the wonderful mysterious magical land of 

✨ tomorrow ✨ 

unassumingEyes OP February 19th

@LoveMyMoonflowers nooooo lol tho i’d probably submit to that reasoning 😅 did you get anything done? *pretends im not supposed to be studying rn*

LoveMyMoonflowers February 19th

@unassumingEyes

mmm yeah i got ✨ something ✨ done 😅

Im probably gonna read that dumb fic

My sis got mad i wldnt give her the ipad (i was gonna study) and tried to lock me in the room 

@unassumingEyes

what? is she crazy :') that’s not a very nice sister 😞 i’m sorry eyes buddy 💙 are you ok now? i hope your safe 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers idk im not hving a great day 

@unassumingEyes

i understand that 💙 *offers gentle hugs for you* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers *hugs* tw i just kinda want to stop existing for a few mins rn idk i want to disconnect frm everything 

@unassumingEyes

i get that :( tbh when everything gets overwhelming irl and on cups combined - me understand the feeling of wanting to just take a break from life, to disconnect from everything for a while. 💙 i get that. it’s not fun when we come to Cups to talk about stuff in the rooms there’s a bunch of conflict and mmm :') not fun. 💙 

can you maybe plug in some music or do something to distract yourself? 💙 or maybe - idk - just do something relaxing that might help? 💙

Tw Earlier in one of the rooms smone was panicking and asked the other person if they were real and that person replied with “maybe” the guy who was panicking kept trynna figure out who they were talking to “are you (name)? Who are you?” And the other person just kept responding vaguely and it was awful to see the guy panicking but they wldnt focus on my msgs and then disappeared and idefk 

@unassumingEyes im probably over reacting but idk i hate today so much rn 

@unassumingEyes i tried to get a mod when it was happening but it didnt work 

@unassumingEyes

i’m sorry ): the mods are in several rooms so sometimes things like this happen and it’s hard to get a mod in the room 😞 did you fill out the mod request form? or…? 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers yes i submitted the form

@unassumingEyes

and no mod came…? eeee nuuu that’s not good friend :') mmm we might have to speak to an admin or another commod about this issue because honestly i think in rooms like rainbow room it’s easier for stuff like this to happen… :') idk. 💙 

@unassumingEyes

i did see what happened 😞 your not overreacting at all friend 💙 it’s ok to be concerned about it 💙 it shows that you care and i really appreciate that. honestly lately in teenie land people have been so mean and horrible and disrespectful 😞 it’s so sad how the teenie side doesn’t feel very safe anymore. it’s people like you we need 💙 who care. 

your not overreacting 💙 it’s ok and completely valid to feel upset about it friend 

@unassumingEyes

I may poof now :') I should be back in a few hours though. 💙 I’m sorry friend 💙

@LoveMyMoonflowers its ok tc flowers <3

@unassumingEyes

take care buddy 💙

My cousins and sister are playing outside and im in here pretending to study while i try not to cry idek

@LoveMyMoonflowers idk i myt tell a mod in a bit that it happened i thought it was probably bad luck or a one time thing but yea we shld prob try to not let it happen again

@unassumingEyes

i agree 💙 it would be best to tell them in PMs though 💙 ^-^ 

@LoveMyMoonflowers there r a few commods i trust so ill pm one of em today probably