Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

selflessSpruce1515 May 13th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Sameeeee ❤️ The lyrics are honestly relatable, which is interesting :') But I'm such a big fan of the rhythm 😌✨

mytwistedsoul OP May 14th, 2022

Come alive, realign
This time I'm starting over
We are one in design
You feel it going closer
Reconnect and dissect
The pieces going colder
(Still feel you breathing)
Save yourself
They keep us living like there's nothing left
Nothing left
Come find me
I'm promising you'll soon see everything you can be
All you need inside my eyes
And I am not afraid
We can make another way
This begins our escape into the light
Uprise
Advocate what they hate
They really shed us hurting
Navigate, deviate
From all the lies they're binding
Break the mold, take ahold
This is the time for siding
(Can you still hear me?)
Bring them down
Their kingdoms falling, we will take the crown
Take the crown
Come find me
And I am not afraid
We can make another way
We have come this far
Believe in me this time
I will reach the stars
Destiny's ours to find
Come find me
And I am not afraid
We can make another way
I made a promising
You'll soon see all you can be
Uprise
selflessSpruce1515 May 15th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

_1652630247.image.jpeg

🤗 ❤️

mytwistedsoul OP May 16th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515 Thank you 🙂❤

selflessSpruce1515 May 16th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aww, of course, Soul ❤️❤️

mytwistedsoul OP May 17th, 2022

mikenai May 28th, 2022

hello twistedsoul, certainly been awhile since i wrote. thought at least i say hi. i dont have any thing to report or share from me. sorry to disappoint, things are only going way downhill to worst and worst. i hope that things for you are at least somewhat better and that you are well. i dont know after this post i will check back or not, maybe awhile later... meanwhile do take care please.

mytwistedsoul OP May 31st, 2022

@mikenai Hey Mike :) Boy this is a nice surprise! I couldn't tell you how many times I was going to write you but I've kind of fallen into my own pit of misery and I've been avoiding people tbh. I'm sorry to hear that things are getting worse and worse for you :(

You're welcome here anytime Mike

Take care and try to be gentle with yourself - you'll be in my thoughts

mikenai June 2nd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Hey Mike :) Boy this is a nice surprise! I couldn't tell you how many times I was going to write you but I've kind of fallen into my own pit of misery and I've been avoiding people tbh. I'm sorry to hear that things are getting worse and worse for you :(

Its ok twistedsoul, dont have to force yourself to. take care of yourself first, then others can come next... or maybe optional depending on your personal choices and or values...

You're welcome here anytime Mike

Take care and try to be gentle with yourself - you'll be in my thoughts

well, guess.. i havent been. in case i disappear, do take care of yourself.

mytwistedsoul OP June 2nd, 2022

@mikenai I shouldn't be so anxious around people I know. Not here. And you and I have allways been cool with talking back and forth. I miss that tbh - I got lost somewhere along the way and I'm trying to find that part of me again because I don't like who I am right now. It's me but it's not me - hopefully that makes some sort of sense

I remember that time you shared pictures of the city you live in - I think about that alot tbh. How we would both probably be amazed at the differences between our worlds. I thought it was really cool that you took the time to take pictures and share them
You're a good person Mike - you really are. I wish you could see but I know how it is too. It's hard to see what other's see

mikenai June 3rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

I shouldn't be so anxious around people I know. Not here. And you and I have allways been cool with talking back and forth. I miss that tbh - I got lost somewhere along the way and I'm trying to find that part of me again because I don't like who I am right now. It's me but it's not me - hopefully that makes some sort of sense

yup, i can comprehend. its as if i am executing the same movement act to myself currently. which is damaging to both health mentally and phsically.

I remember that time you shared pictures of the city you live in - I think about that alot tbh. How we would both probably be amazed at the differences between our worlds. I thought it was really cool that you took the time to take pictures and share them

well... times...

You're a good person Mike - you really are. I wish you could see but I know how it is too. It's hard to see what other's see

perhaps your reminder is something we each other need? i duno... but i appreciate that you shared.

barncat May 31st, 2022

@mikenai- just saying hi - hope you are doing better after the weekend. Take care.

mikenai June 2nd, 2022

@barncat

Hi barncat, thank you for sending your well wishes.

barncat May 28th, 2022

Good morning, just dropping in and saying "Hi". Thank heavens for your threads. Take care.

@barncat Hey! :) It's really nice to see you - you've been in my thoughts. These threads haven't been as active tbh :( Kind of bummed about it myself lol

You take care too ❤️

barncat May 31st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul- perhaps other members are busy back to life more normal after the covid shutdowns.

@barncat Oh yeah for sure. I just meant that I haven't been as active here myself

Just realized I spent about an hour looking at chicks lol
JlHcQfU.png AvMQZHL.png U5Kjnqh.png

JRUJnVx.png 2tGWtJr.png

selflessSpruce1515 May 31st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Omg, Soullllll 😭 ❤️

😛 Okay, I consider that productive because you just made my dayyyyy ❤️❤️❤️

*hugsssssssss* Thank you for sharing this 🤗 ❤️❤️

@selflessSpruce1515 *hugs* Yay productivity! The one with the cupcake paper skirt - looking like it's trying to decide to buy it or not lol and the goggles omg

selflessSpruce1515 May 31st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Yessss, the amount of creativity these people have with dressing up their chicks- it's honestly so impressive, hehe 😛 ❤️

emotionalTalker2260 May 31st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

omg the chicken wearing a skirt and a hat 🥺🥺🥺

also, fun fact, I once tried to hatch a silky chicken.. but it didn’t hatch 🥴😭

mytwistedsoul OP June 1st, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 That's so freaking cool! They got the funky floof on their heads 😊 like electrified hair doos lol Awww I wish it would've hatched for you. The eggs we got don't look like they're going to hatch either 😕

emotionalTalker2260 June 2nd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

awww 😶 *begs the chickens to hatch*

@emotionalTalker2260 Hey you :) So far they haven't hatched and I don't think they will tbh - candling them shows no growth 😞 but BUT - we bought more lol 😁

unxsWza.jpgKJpQ54n.jpg

@mytwistedsoul

Awwww they are so cute 🥰🥰🥰 *pats chickens* sorry to hear that the eggs aren't showing any growth ☹💖

_1654185083.image.png _1654185108.image.png _1654185144.image.png
_1654185176.image.png_1654185190.image.png _1654185210.image.png
_1654185225.image.png _1654185238.image.png _1654185339.image.png
_1654185421.image.png

@mytwistedsoul

Omg XD some of them made me chuckle 🤣

mytwistedsoul OP June 3rd, 2022

@emotionalTalker2260 😊 I have to admit a few of them were picked with you in mind ❤️

emotionalTalker2260 June 3rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Awwwwwwww that's so sweet 🥺💖💖💖💖 *eats unicorn* 😋

@emotionalTalker2260 Lmao! You ate the unicorn 😮 now you're gonna toot glittery rainbows 😁

@mytwistedsoul

Well, looks like we need to find another weird image, or make one 😈 a flying dino with a rainbow coming out of its butt 😛🤣

@emotionalTalker2260

il_300x300.3352618492_4dyi.jpg

😁

@mytwistedsoul

@_@ oma, you actually looked for one 😂😂😭😭😭😭😭💀

@emotionalTalker2260 I had to lol 😁 it was harder than I thought it would be

The official video is pretty graphic so - we went with boring lol

sunshinegiraffe123 June 3rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

I age up soon… nervous

@sunshinegiraffe123 Hey Allie :) I can understand why aging up would make you nervous. It would make me nervous too 😬 you got this - we're all here for you if you need us ❤️

sunshinegiraffe123 June 9th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Im going to need you the first few days

mytwistedsoul OP June 10th, 2022

@sunshinegiraffe123 I can understand that. It'll take time to get used to the newness of everything. I still pop in a few times a day. I'm just quieter some days