Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

WhiteGlowingButterflee August 10th, 2020

Lyrics

They made you feel like you're not strong
Been taking fire from the dawn
There ain't no chains around your feet
Thorn in your side, don't let it be

Keep your head up
Don't look down this time
Keep your head up
Keep your head up
No fear in your eyes
Keep your head up

You're not an outsider
You are a born fighter
Go and take it back
One battle at a time
More than a hell raiser
Heaven, a world changer
Go and take it back
One battle at a time
We are soldiers, yeah (We are soldiers)
We are soldiers (We are soldiers)

You were made to beat the odds
That breath inside you is from the gods
You're taking punches, but underneath
A heart of steel will never bleed

Keep your head up
Don't look down this time
Keep your head up
Keep your head up
No fear in your eyes
Keep your head up

You're not an outsider
You are a born fighter
Go and take it back
One battle at a time
More than a hell raiser
Heaven, a world changer
Go and take it back
One battle at a time
We are soldiers, yeah (We are soldiers)
We are soldiers (We are soldiers)

We'll march on
We'll march on
We'll march on
Come on march on

mytwistedsoul OP August 10th, 2020

Have a thumper of a headache - again. Had one yesterday and the day before. I'm tired. I'm frustrated. Seem to spend an awful lot of time wading through bullshit. Worried about the new rules here - saying the wrong thing - it adds to the stress ya know? At the same time though - I kind of dont care. Idk - depressed maybe. Overthinking things but under thinking other things sometimes. Underneath it all - anger. At myself - at others - at the world. Idk - maybe it's disappointment. I think I disappoint myself alot

Her insidious voice constantly - whispering in my head - some of it has a ring of truth to it and makes it hard to deny

Sometimes there's allmost a feeling of deja vu sometimes - Idk maybe that's not the right word. Sometimes it's like - the images play through your head - there's a feeling like youve seen them before but yet - Idk - its like you're a witness to someone else's dreams - Idk - its hard to explain

Like you're digging a grave just to bury a ghost - Idk

intelligentWheel627 August 10th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Sitting with you if I may.

mytwistedsoul OP August 10th, 2020

@intelligentWheel627 😊 ty

ThePizza August 10th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Dreaming other peoples' dreams? I've felt like that lately

I've also been trying to work through disappointment and other feelings directed inward-- my therapist suggested taking a little time to process it and then moving on. Maybe that might help you? Either way try to remember that your feelings and thoughts are valid <3

intelligentWheel627 August 10th, 2020

Hold on. <3

mytwistedsoul OP August 12th, 2020

Do they just delete every thing without warning? What a crock *smh*

This is disappointing

@mytwistedsoul Don't you realize that when you do that you end up protecting the wrong one? This isn't a new problem but a continuing one - JFC

The wave crashes overhead - crushing you down into the sand. You drown in your own shit. Outlook is bleak - the anger felt earlier did nothing but drain you and now the reality of it sinks in as you realize you have to go over it again and again. All you're doing is chasing your own tail

F*cking Richard Cranium

mytwistedsoul OP August 13th, 2020

Did you ever get the feeling that somewhere in your claymation brain that shit has been blown so far off the rails that there's nothing but carnage. The conductor is missing - people are screaming and somewhere someone is softly crying - probably you btw - just saying

DeathRaceFrankenstein August 13th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

I hope so...

@mytwistedsoul

Like you said Logan, I am a coward so I will not do anything to myself and am just doomed to waiting...and yes, I am bonkers...

@GreeenGlowingButterflee The one you're looking for isn't the one you found. And the one you found definitely isn't the one you want. In what delusion did it seem like a good idea to come here? We have nothing more to say to each other. Feel free to throw your tantrum though and spew all of your lies. What ever helps you sleep at night. I'm interested to see what you've come up with this time. I'll make popcorn.

@mytwistedsoul

I prefer my popcorn with cheese...Unlike you, I shall always be free Logan and your thread is public.

@GreeenGlowingButterflee My name isn't Logan. Your arguement is weak. That's the best you can do? This thread is public? So what, you lie to people and abuse them and then return revel in the glory? Of what? You may be able to force your way into threads but you can't force people to talk to you.

@mytwistedsoul

You just talk to me right now Logan...

Names in a dreamworld mean nothing...

@mytwistedsoul

An array of letters means nothing to me, I adress you by an "adress", a label.

ThePizza August 13th, 2020

@GreeenGlowingButterflee I may be mistaken but I think the name is K

@GreeenGlowingButterflee Ok asshole. See I can use labels too. Is this how you plan on spending your days? Tormenting the people of this website? You must be so pleased with your accomplishments. Big man with such big talk. You hide behind your phone or your screen preying on people like the pathetic parasite you are. A tick. A worm. A sick fuck who tortures animals. See that story I can believe. I doubted the cancer. Oh you had me fooled in the beginning. The more you talked though the more evident it was that you were a liar. You're brave enough to invade people's threads but you were too much of a coward to tell the truth.

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you.

@mytwistedsoul

I already agreed to you I am a coward and with what you wrote.

@mytwistedsoul

Do you think this i my first written insult attack? How much do you think it touched me? I know all that, you haven't told me amything new.

I wish you well...

@GreeenGlowingButterflee That woman cared for you. Why I have no idea. But she genuinely cared for you. And you did this to her. You don't even care.

Public or not. I will kindly ask that you avoid the threads of mytwistedsoul. You are not welcome here.

Have a wonderful day! 😁

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you...

barncat October 9th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- I found myself avoiding this thread because of a certain member's repies. THankfully you were able to stop the nonsense- all of us are grateful. Can't explain why this matters so much- but i does to me. We come here to sort out lives- support each other. Hope today finds you in a better place- if not- sending you warmest thoughts and wishes.

mytwistedsoul OP October 9th, 2020

@barncat Hey it's nice to see you. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am for your post about this. I can't help but cringe when I read some of the exchanges we've had with him. I could have them deleted but I like to have the reminders that there is a part of me that won't tolerate BS. I allways worry that people will see me as someone who just starts yelling at people. I forget sometimes that alot of other people were aware of this person too. A few of us here have dealt with him for over a year and - well - he is cruel and a bully. I am sorry about the swearing though - some things need sentence enhancers lol

No explanation needed :) I agree completely - we are all here for support and understanding and while we all have bad days - its not right to take it out on others who are here for support too

Thank you for the warm wishes and thoughts :) sending some back to you - I hope you're doing ok

barncat October 9th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul- you have no idea how much time I spend pondering a lot of those posts!!! Fortunately I am retired and had more dispensible time than most. I just found it unfathomable how some people prey on others. Hope to be more involved again- I really missed a lot of you. Often 7 cups support was more helpful than my therapist- who I quit again- so am struggling as usual to stay ahead of problems day by day. Take care.

So how many demerits did I rack up? Poor J is gonna have a coronary!

mytwistedsoul OP August 19th, 2020

mytwistedsoul OP August 20th, 2020

Just in a mood

mytwistedsoul OP August 20th, 2020

🐾

🐾

🐾

🐾

ThePizza August 21st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

I apologize if I'm wrong but you go by A, right? :)

mytwistedsoul OP August 21st, 2020

@ThePizza hi 😊 yes

ThePizza August 21st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Hello A cheeky

mytwistedsoul OP August 23rd, 2020

@ThePizza 🐾

mytwistedsoul OP September 26th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul what's with the funky things?

You tore me down and the pieces fell like rain

You sat and watched me slowly disappear

I reached for you to save me but you were no where near

Time has past, only instinct and innocence remain

I tried to find the answers deep inside my fears

But what is found is lost again as soon as it appears

Embracing the pain inside my soul

I reach inside your silence to steal what you don't show

Can you hear me whispering, am I all alone?

@NoneTheWiser 🐾