Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

OldSerendipityBoat April 10th, 2020

@OldSerendipityBoat (correction, "ceitainly"๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š)

@mytwistedsoul funny๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†

mytwistedsoul OP April 10th, 2020

@NoneTheWiser Thank you! Happy Easter to you and yours as well :)

@NoneTheWiser thats the spirit๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€

@OldSerendipityBoat I know you said your Easter is next week. But I'd still like to wish you a Happy Easter Bones

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you sooo much, to have more celebrations, more the bliss and I am happy for everyone I know having Easter this Sunday๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€

Thank you Soul๐Ÿ˜ถ...

@OldSerendipityBoat You're welcome Bones :)

@intelligentWheel627 Hey Rinny :)

I just wanted to wish you a Happy Easter

intelligentWheel627 April 10th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you Soul and Happy Easter to you too!

Here are the carrots (and some cheese). ๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿฅ•๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ

@intelligentWheel627 Lol! Thank you! :)

Uh - you know what I think? I think that of we could NOT think for awhile - I think we'd all be ok. But that's just what I think - Idk - what do you think?

Lol

How sad is it that I got excited because the pack of soap I opened was green - not the usual white. Woo hoo lol

Um - another thought - I know I go around on holidays usually spreading some good rattie tidings. But it also occurs to me that holidays are hard. I dont care much for them myself. I also know they can be triggering - so please - please tell me if you'd rather I didn't drop off a picture. Or wish you a happy - anything. I give you my word I won't be offended. It's all meant with the best intentions - but I do understand if anyone would rather I didn't.

Sorry the doubt has been creeping in all evening - so I needed to make a public announcement - I now return you to your regularly scheduled program

OldSerendipityBoat April 11th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

That is cute Soul but I wish you and @nonethewiser would at some point gain and gather that confidence when you would never have to constantly be on your toes and appologies to anyone and everyone..

You did a great job today you made me happy, bothof you, I am a stranger to you and yet you made me happy...

It is in your souls, it's what I see in people...and I am so grateful, Soul please stop being so appologetical when in fact you are doing good๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

mytwistedsoul OP April 12th, 2020

Happy Easter everyone

GreyMirror April 12th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Happy-Happy Easter Soul๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒทโš˜

May your soul be reborn and cleansed from bad feelings and that you shall feel lighter and enjoy a beautiful wonderful marvelous Easter Sunday! Enjoy and spread The Light๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ

A glass of red wine for you on Easter๐Ÿท

@ButerfleeDreamer Thank you. ๐Ÿท salud

@mytwistedsoul

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜€

@mytwistedsoul

Nice of you to say that

jennysunrise8 April 12th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

heart

sunshinegiraffe123 April 12th, 2020

@jennysunrise8

Happy Easter Jenny. Sorry for everything I messed up.

jennysunrise8 April 12th, 2020

@sunshinegiraffe123

well life is pretty much one mess up after another for everyone weve all been doing it since we were born its just how you learn its what makes you wiser its when a person starts thinking theres something wrong with them for messing up that turns it into a negative thing theres no reason to be sorry for learning like everyone else does around you

@jennysunrise8

Thanks

@jennysunrise8 Thank you.

jennysunrise8 April 13th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

its a cute picture but look at the word " easter " lol i did think there was something wrong with it but i thought eh it just looks off because the words are going down like that in an s shape but i just realized what it is the word easter has an extra e in it and its not an s shape either the letters are just kind of all over the place and the word is misspelled lol but its still a good picture even though imperfect hmm maybe the person who created it meant for it to have some meaning like embrace chaos people or something (or its used as a psych test maybe to determine how much of a perfectionist a person is ?) anyways its unique i like it but yea easter is misspelled โ˜บ

mytwistedsoul OP April 13th, 2020

@jennysunrise8 lol no worries. Somebody got fingers that were in a hurry or better yet maybe a rattie was helping to type it :)

I like it - misspellings and all

jennysunrise8 April 13th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

makes me think about and wonder if they ever fixed yet the misspelled word above the emojis on the member side lol :)

@mytwistedsoul

Happy easter

@sunshinegiraffe123 Thank you. Happy Easter to you as well.

@mytwistedsoul

Aww. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜ญ

mytwistedsoul OP April 13th, 2020

@NoneTheWiser Thank you :)

mytwistedsoul OP April 14th, 2020

Still think the Pyschic Hotline should have seen this coming - just saying

What's on your mind J?

Days are alittle mixed up. I keep thinking today is Monday. This past weekend was kind of hard - between the holiday and a birthday - there was alot of thoughts and emotions towards family. A few spilled memories. It's funny how they work isn't it? One little thing can trigger an avalanche

Gone out to the store for anything lately? Doesn't it feel alittle like you're planning for a supply run on the Walking Dead? They count heads here now - only so many people allowed in a store at one time. MAd Max - Thunderdome - lol Two men enter - one man leaves. And the whole world is becoming like Demolition Man. Greetings and salutations - I'm associate J - No touching - Be well - Not eating any rat burgers though

There's times when I'm alittle disappointed in this place. There's usually some cruising we do on here - to see what we can see - posts and stuff. Seems they put more into abiding by the rules of double posting in forums but it's ok for listeners to be abused in their chats with people. Just fill out this form and they'll put it in file 13. And we wonder why good listeners are so hard to find. Just - Idk - seems like lousy management or messed up priorities or something - Idk

I suppose - let's make hay while the sun shines

How bout some tunes?

Of Monsters and Men - Six Weeks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Gyci5tw74

Of Monsters and Men - Wolves without Teeth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEWgGpdMmKQ

Of Monsters and Men - Your Bones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXUloVYbchg

Of Monster and Men - Sloom https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FubvitXV_zM *this one makes me sad though*

GreyMirror April 14th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Thank you for very good quality songs, listening to The Bones now... (Happy Birthday, may you have a better personal New Year since our personal New Year is really on our birthday...๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿพ)

@ButerfleeDreamer

*Your Bones...

These kids, every song they have it's a hit for me...

@ButerfleeDreamer You're welcome and thank you too. These songs were actually picked out with you in mind :) Allthough anything with wolves in it is allmost allways an instant favorite here. But I do remember your love for the sea

@mytwistedsoul

These "kids" are like meant to tell my stories...I like their sounds, poetry stories and the art of their video clips, everything about them...I am sad I did not discover them sooner but am thankful for you being my friend and opening my mind, begifting me and thinking of me...๐Ÿ˜ถ I feel humble, touched and tons of gratitude๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ€

@ButerfleeDreamer You're very welcome :)

@mytwistedsoul

(Yes Black Water remains the most rooted in my soul...)

*holds up a hand* Ok hang on - hang on - so what no feed but an ease of access button that follows me everywhere? Wth? Like my own personal lurker button - on man

@mytwistedsoul

We beat the "no feed" and we transport stuff we like in our own threads...they took smth from us with false promises, we keep in touch and appreciate what each other posts and we absorb, enjoy and incorporate...they thought it was a blow to take away the feed...here we are feeding on the lack of "feed"...adversity makes us stronger, taking away something from us brings us closer...