Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

you should have trust and faith in yourself

rainyForest24 January 9th

this path has helped me gain the trust that i lacked in myself. It is one of the many learnings that  i had in this path. I have always struggled with confidence and esteem. I used to easily give way to people crushing my self of confidence. But i have come to the idea that I should foster the confidence that I have in myself first.

Tinywhisper11 January 9th

@rainyForest24 that's awsome ❤❤ I'm proud of you ❤❤ you should be very proud of you too ❤❤ 7 cups has really helped you alot ❤❤ it's amazing to see ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug

rainyForest24 OP January 9th

@Tinywhisper11 thankyou so much!!

Rebekah February 9th

@rainyForest24, I'm so pleased to hear this!

rainyForest24 OP February 11th

@Rebekah💜

tranquilechoes February 9th

@rainyForest24

Your journey is truly inspiring. It takes great strength to recognize the need for self-confidence and actively work towards fostering it. Embracing this path of self-discovery is a beautiful step toward building trust in yourself. Remember, every small triumph matters, and you're on a remarkable journey of self-growth. Keep nurturing the confidence within you; you deserve it.

🤍

rainyForest24 OP February 11th

@tranquilechoes Thankyouu!!

tranquilechoes February 11th

@rainyForest24

you're welcome dear I am there if u need someone to talk to 🤍

rainyForest24 OP February 15th

@tranquilechoes oh that means alot thankyou so much❤

Countrygirl095 February 18th

@rainyForest24 I love that the course is helping you it's helping me to

daydreammemories March 8th

@rainyForest24

Thats awesome, kudos 😊👏 

Ivy229 May 23rd

@rainyForest24

That's amazing that this path was able to help you gain trust in yourself that you lacked before. You should be proud and keep up the good work you are doing to grow and develop as a person :)

YourShouder03 May 26th

@rainyForest24 I'm glad to hear that! When we start to discover what makes us beautiful and unique, it paves the path for inner confidence and promotes growth

Renjik8013 May 27th

@rainyForest24

It's awesome to know this! I've also struggled with my confidence at times and would like to foster it in the near future!

Catmomj99 June 2nd

I am so happy for you!! ❤️😇

Meenakshi29 July 11th

@rainyForest24

So glad that you are embracing your this self..... Proud of you ❤ keep going keep shining⭐✨

Maslow July 16th

@rainyForest24THat is amazing and so true