Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

Jettalynnn April 30th, 2016

Finding out im having a baby girl, and picking out her name((:

toricarey25 April 30th, 2016

I am an infant teacher and I got see my 4 month old hold his bottle to feed himself for the first time. It was pretty awesome to get to be a part of him teaching this goal,

TheBoxingGoldfish April 30th, 2016

I asked this one kid in my boxing class if he wanted me to talk to him or if I was just bothering him, and he said that he actually enjoyed the fact that someone was coming up to him and trying to socialize. That was awesome because he told me before that he doesn't socialize much. Maybe I can encourage him to make some more friends from our classes. :D

amt0102 April 30th, 2016

When my brother and I got to laugh about a funny meme and it helped to take my mind off of a pretty bad day.

quickwittedWheel6511 April 30th, 2016

Running and the rush of endorphins I felt afterwards

itsnina101 April 30th, 2016

waking up

PasonateAboutHelping April 30th, 2016

Today as i was dragged out of home to go to the park, i met someone, i met a girl, i dont quite remember how our conversation started but then we started talking about families, then she told me her mum died from cancer, i didnt know how to quite reply but she was fine with it, sure she missed her but then i realized i met someone who didint drag the past on with her, but she looked at everything she had and was happy with it, she looked at all the happy times and she also did remember the bad times but she grew from them, that made me look at myself and think, it doesnt matter what has happened or what iv been through or how i feel but instead of draging the nightmare i call the past around with me i should be more like her, someone who grows from the bad and keeps the good times in there heart, cherises them and gives them a reason, then i thought of something else, i thought of this "if i died what would i regret or me afraid of" i realized i wouldnt care about death and stuff but then i realized that if i went today what id regret is not doing enough in this world, i can admit i have a lot of problems that are draging me back and some are from my choice, i thought about that, then i told myself this, "find something to live for, something that means the world to you, stick with it and whenever you die, that could be in an hour, that afternoon a decade from not any time at all, i want to go having made a difference" i dont know how or i dont know when but i am thankful that i met eden because she helped mesee more, open my eyes, taught me to live for the things in this world that i love and go from this world with some sort of legacy.

@TheBlueBirdie @Glue @ciaraaa @arxxxh

@skyisblue @HopefulJasmin @Kayrosesnowflake

@MidniteAngel @meriam @Cielxblu @EnigmaticPetrichor @jadey1888 : @ResilientLucky @Arxxxh @arxxh @Amanda @CoryIsHere @CharmingUnicorn47 @Strawbzzz @Glue @AzureJar7737 @CrimsonPlum47 @iH0pe @KayRoseSnowflake @QueenKyKy @ItsE @EasyCucumber @AJ98 @AshlynHeart27 @Iara @ImL @Jake @KrinkTheMellowUnicorn @CanadaGranger6 @CallMeVespers @Thalia14 @JoyIntoDarkness @JustKeepSmiling26 @BLWNTR @MamaLlama @Me @Linke @DisneyKStew @NikOfMyths s: @221Skye @Aj98 @Alfajiri @Amanda @Amazingrea @Amelia @AmyBear @Annie @Anomalia @AshlynHeart27 @Azurejar7737 @Bebrave101 @BharadwajS @Blwntr @Bookworm4 @Buginarug @Calmidea @Cdname @CelegnirCuthalion @Charli @Cielxblu @Conbon @Coryishere @Crimsonplum47 @Danceaddict02 @Depressedsnow @Dillion @Disneykstew @Easycucumber9508 @Emanuel @EnigmaticPetrichor @Experiment630 @facade @fairy @GlenM @Glue @Heather @Heyworlditsok @Hubert @ItsE @Iara @IceDad @IcedCat @Ih0pe @Ila @ImL @Irekat @Jake @JohnnyM @KenSebirion @Krinkthemellowunicorn @Krissycity @LaraG @Laura @light @Linke @Lyra @Mamallama @MidniteAngel @Mizpah @Moji @Mtvmeme @NavyPear257 @Newromantic677 @Nikofmyths @Orunleon @Pat @Simonthegr8 @SiriusA @Siove @Skyisblue @SupremeMemeMachine @Sydney @Thebluebird @Thebluebirdie @TheLoreWriter @Twish @Waterfallofdreams @WhatTheCupcake @Whoweare @Yayyysphere

Light April 30th, 2016

@PasonateAboutHelping

I'm happy you found new meaning :')

KaylaBella May 1st, 2016

@PasonateAboutHelping

Whoa. I am blown away. That is so deep and amazing and so wonderful <3

Disneykstew May 1st, 2016

@PasonateAboutHelping

That is a lesson!surprise thanks for learning and teaching it to us heart

SheStole40Flurries May 3rd, 2016

Wow...yes u are right and so is Eden. @PasonateAboutHelping

Cass96 April 30th, 2016

I have finally started seeing a physiologist today at a group called headspace in Australia and it felt good to talk to a more down to earth psychologist, unlike the other ones which I have seen at private offices.

buggsby April 30th, 2016

Talking with my friend~ She's going through such a hard time and I felt awful for revealing that I wasn't feeling good, but I can hardly ever lie to her. So when she straight up asked, "Are you alright?" I had to tell her. I kept it light and hopeful and tried to keep her from the biggest darkness, and she responded with nothing but encouragement and understanding. I feel better having done this, honestly.

FantasiaSweetShock May 1st, 2016

Honestly eating my favorite buffalo chicken sandwich

Trying87 May 1st, 2016

Getting together with a friend unexpectedly and knitting and watching movies together. Connections are more important than we know or give credit too :)

sereneHug14 May 2nd, 2016

I slept well last night.

maya0226 May 2nd, 2016

Probably hanging with my dog and cat. They're my life <3

kittie3 May 2nd, 2016

@mayarego. Mine are too !! 🐾❤️🐾

pinkTalker5240 May 2nd, 2016

You need ti live on your own

kittie3 May 2nd, 2016

Listening to the rain with a cup of tea and my fur babies 💜🐾☔️💧❤️

Lightworker1111 May 2nd, 2016

Lighting a scented candle and having a cup of coffee to start the day heart

kate45 May 2nd, 2016

Talking to my mum in the sofa. ^^

sunnyBanana3337 May 2nd, 2016

I gave the guy I think is cute my phone number today and he said would hit me up later!

Birdwatching May 3rd, 2016

My husband being home from work

limegreenBalloon9181 May 3rd, 2016

Singing in the shower

RainbowButterflyGirl123 May 3rd, 2016

Talking to all you wonderful people here on 7Cups. smiley

... & listening to music.

kittie3 May 3rd, 2016

@RainbowButterflyGirl123. How do you post pictures?

Copy the URL of a picture. Then go back to 7cups and click the little mountain icon (the one next to the smiley face). Past the URL where it says "URL".

joha87 May 4th, 2016

My favorite moment was cooking. Because it makes me feel good to be able of create something.

sunnyBanana3337 May 3rd, 2016

I woke up today

kittie3 May 3rd, 2016

kittie3 May 3rd, 2016

kittie3 May 3rd, 2016

@kittie3. Oops ignore this

itsnina101 May 3rd, 2016

trying to do a split and epicly failing

Chiaroscuro1 May 13th, 2016

@itsnina101 - I hope you didn't get hurt! wink

itsnina101 May 13th, 2016

@Chiaroscuro1 no dont worry i didnt get hurt :)

Jettalynnn May 4th, 2016

Picked a name for my daughter thats coming in August<3

zealousSun36 May 4th, 2016

@Jettalynnn hey congratulations to you☺