Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

sunnyBanana3337 April 3rd, 2016

Watching a Jaclyn hill video

derailments April 4th, 2016

Visiting my boyfriend at his work place and being able to laugh with him and make him smile. His happiness brings me happiness.

colourfulHoney66 April 6th, 2016

When I realized our community action agency wants me back next tax season to help make phone calls.

ThatAHAmoment April 6th, 2016

I made a sculpture 😀

Rivait132 April 6th, 2016

My favourite moment about today was laughing with friends because I've been feeling really down lately and it was nice to have some really good, fun conversations with people.

quickwittedWheel6511 April 7th, 2016

Running at the gym ..changed my mood

JumpingJade April 7th, 2016

Spending time with my mom and catching up. And just being at home.

Birdwatching April 7th, 2016

Being outside forgetting my troubles, getting lost in my surroundings, feeling the warmth of the sun, just a moment in time to hold onto

Kate30 April 12th, 2016

@Birdwatching

I feel you. Ok i'm being my debbie downerself again (warning2, if in positive mode DO NOT read lol).

Yes, that being outside thing is the best place to be when there is dealing with chronic loneliness and being a loser.

Sometimes being close to nature is the best therapy.

Birdwatching April 12th, 2016

@Kate30 no one's a looser, we all have problems that we have trouble dealing with, I spend a lot of time by myself but don't always feel lonely . I feel lonely when the walls start closing in . I've always turned to outdoors to loose myself clear my head so to speak. It's just been to rainy and cold lately.

Kate30 April 16th, 2016

@Birdwatching

Yes i know you have a good heart and by saying a positive thing it's suppose to make me feel better about myself i guess.

But losers do exist because if it didn't there wouldn't be a reason for the word to exist in the first place.

Good for you then, loneliness is just one word but there's many levels to it. But perhaps you already know about that. If you don't then you might want to drop by at the loneliness board...and check that out.Then that might change your perspective of loneliness.

Birdwatching April 16th, 2016

@Kate30 loneliness is the emptyness i feel when I think of my daughter, she passed 5 years ago, it's a feeling I'll never lose. Yes I feel it, but like you said there's different types. In my eyes there are no loosers, only people with troubles,

RiseLikePhoenix April 16th, 2016

@Birdwatching, hugs for you

@RiseLikePhoenix to you too

Waic2 April 12th, 2016

Actually understanding what the lecturer was talking about :D.

0silentrose0 April 12th, 2016

I woke up beside the person I love. And one of my plants sprouted a flower. <3

LifeIsMyCanvas April 12th, 2016

I watched a sermon about discipline and purpose and I realised that I am going to stop doing things that aren't really who I am anymore :)

ThatAHAmoment April 12th, 2016

I went for a walk to the park and fed the ducks and squirrels 🐿

RiseLikePhoenix April 12th, 2016

I napped after work, I needed sleep so much:)

GentleShadows April 13th, 2016

I watched the final animation in the webcomic Homestuck by Andrew Hussie. The ending left a lot of questions unanswered and yet... I don't mind too very much. It... Feels a little bittersweet.

I am proud of Andrew, and the musicians that worked on Homestuck, and his guest artists and animators, and the people who are working hard on Hivebent. Thanks to all of you, I've found many friends, even if I laughed and cried and screamed in anger while reading.

The888 April 13th, 2016

Eating

Birdwatching April 13th, 2016

Coffee

Quinzel241 April 13th, 2016

@Birdwatching

Me too, love my coffee!

shelock April 13th, 2016

Just now, finish my yoga class,sitting infront of my desk and listen the song....We belong...by Pat Benatar

CoraCoraline April 13th, 2016

Got some sun at the park with my little one😊

Went and bought. 2 concrete lions and a bird bath

reliableCake5007 April 16th, 2016

Seeing a butterfly

Basilstorm April 16th, 2016

Our school was doing the Day of Silence thing, so I didn't have to worry about talking to other people, and no one tried to talk to me

Sinclare April 16th, 2016

Hanging out with one of my favorite teachers, talking to a friend that visited for a bit and playing koi koi.

pinkTea April 16th, 2016

When i went to gallery and meet the artist explaining his work. What an honor.

April 16th, 2016

My favorite moment today is, I woke up and continued to have a positive outlook on my life. I did some self care for me yesterday and it's helped uplift my spirits so much!

Coming home, a bag of m&m's, phone not ringing now, and hopefully my pain will recede,

KirkJM April 16th, 2016

My son wanting to Hons my hand after I had a long day of work.

OpenSmile49 April 16th, 2016

Taking a nap with my husband : )

Msloislane April 16th, 2016

Spending quality time with my family

LoveAlways1 April 16th, 2016

Sleeping in

Mittens3 April 16th, 2016

Continuing with an art project I've been putting off.

brontefan88 April 17th, 2016

Going to the beach and breathing in the sea air

JennyF812 April 17th, 2016

Waking up to a very happy baby.

wittySky98 April 17th, 2016

talking to my best friend who is overseas and telling him how much I miss him. laughing.