Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

impartialComputer9780 January 31st, 2016

Dressing up for my aunts graduation and talking to my bf

RubiksCube06 January 31st, 2016

I went to a Rubik's Cube competition today, and people talked to me, it was fun.

Openarms5 January 31st, 2016

@RubiksCube06

oooooh it suits the username haha. That's so great and sounds like a lot of fun! I've never been able to solve a Rubiks cube ๐Ÿ˜›

Cheskrieg January 31st, 2016

After a very tough month since my wife separated with me, I was able to go out and do something for me and smile.

Emily619 January 31st, 2016

Leading a high school support discussion :)

goodCucumber67 January 31st, 2016

Played board games

SarahAnna January 31st, 2016

@goodCucumber67 I miss board games so damn much. If I had Mancala I'd play it never ending. That's probably not a board game, huh? Well, congrats! My Netflix-addicted butt envies you.

emotionalPine52 January 31st, 2016

When I fed my cat.

Storminsky January 31st, 2016

Nothing, I have ceased to feel good about anything. Not today not yesterday...

@Storminsky

awww! I sure hope that tomorrow brings better things for you! ๐Ÿ’–

Storminsky January 31st, 2016

@Openarms5 lets see :)

Thankyou

sfslol January 31st, 2016

When I woke up at 6pm and I remembered I had pizza in the fridge.

BrycetheSmileintheDark January 31st, 2016

@sfslol This post is the best part of my day haha.

positiveWhisper24 January 31st, 2016

@sfslol AMAZING

Case2736 January 31st, 2016

I don't really have a favorite moment of today. Just the least bad which was one of my teachers sending me an email saying I needed to be serious and give more effort in her class because my grades are a joke

littlelam15 January 31st, 2016

@Case2736 Well, your teacher is right. With hard work, you can surely bring those grades up!!

Case2736 January 31st, 2016

@littlelam15

I have been skipping meals and pulling all nighters in more than half the week. I don't think I can dedicate anymore time and effort than I am.

Today, while mindlessly scrolling through my feed I actually found something useful, this website. So amongst having dinner, being in bed, and watching a movie I almost feel like today wasn't a waste. Like yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that. Plus!

Wherefreedombegins January 31st, 2016

@SarahAnna omygod I have exactly the same! Found this site too and I adore it! X

@Wherefreedombegins Good to hear, so I hope now that I get the same experience out of it that you have had.

joyfulWaterfall81 January 31st, 2016

I will talk to a woman on the phone today it is planned to do it so its a great day !

ForgoTTen1xx January 31st, 2016

@joyfulWaterfall81

i wouldn't mind. :)

BrycetheSmileintheDark January 31st, 2016

Talking with an old friend for an hour.

mikicat January 31st, 2016

Talking to new people

philosophicalflyonthewall January 31st, 2016

I was part of a brilliant family catch up and I was a big part of why my son had a great day ๐Ÿ˜Š

lyricalWaterfall93 January 31st, 2016

My dad sent me extra money! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

obscureSam January 31st, 2016

Making someone smile smiley

Pandas4ever January 31st, 2016

Spending time with my dad smiley

Stinttion January 31st, 2016

that moment when I realized two strangers took it upon themselves to think of me out of the kindness of their heart.

Stinttion January 31st, 2016

I was at work doing taxes and I had ordered food at the restaurant in Walmart. The people I was doing taxes for heard me on phone with my daughter, before I started their return, telling her that I had ordered and paid for food 4 hours earlier and got too busy to go back and get it but they were going to remake it for me when I had time. Without even saying anything to me, one of them went and picked my food up and brought it to me to eat while I finished their return.i was really hungry!!! Lol! But most of all My heart was just happy. A selfless random act of kindness can change a persons life. @Stinttion

QuietHero5 January 31st, 2016

I read a really good book.

AverageDakoda January 31st, 2016

I managed to get at least 4 hours of sleep! I also helped a few people :)

@AverageDakoda

Awesome, Dakota! ๐Ÿ’–

Zed786 January 31st, 2016

Apple Pie & Custard :)

@Zed786

wow, I am so jealous! That sounds so amazing! ๐Ÿ’š

Zed786 January 31st, 2016

@Openarms5 You should be green eyed too, it tasted better than it sounds. Im just about to munch a Shwarma and then i'm having a bit more apple pie after for good measure. yes

Will think of you as i savour every spoonful wink

leucocytesarecool January 31st, 2016

It's my first day on this website and after a long time I finally let out my feelings to a listenersmiley

@leucocytesarecool

woooo! Congrats on venting with your listener! It feels incredible to talk to people about our feelings! ๐Ÿ’œ

ieatflies123 January 31st, 2016

Sleeping

silverIceCream21 January 31st, 2016

I watered the ๐ŸŒฟ plants in my garden and planted some more rose ๐ŸŒน.