Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

Chiaroscuro1 May 26th, 2016

@MonochromeDreamer - Have you checked out the forum category 7 Cups Literature Club?

inventivePeach2190 May 26th, 2016

My favorite co-worker quit so I was very sad but one of our favorite customers came in and gave me the best hug I've had in a while. He's very sweet and it made me missing her a little better. :D

quickwittedWheel6511 May 26th, 2016

Filling up a huge bucket of cold water and slowly pouring that over me. Such an enlivening moment. Loved it and going to do it more often.

TirelessExplorer May 26th, 2016

My favorite moment of all favourite moments today was when somebody spotted my tattoo on my right arm that says "Pain", and with respect, care, and love asked me if the reason(s) for me getting this tattoo in the past are over. And let me know that even if it wasn't that we all go through these things in our life. She was very caring :)

Chiaroscuro1 May 27th, 2016

@HappyAndReady - That indeed sounds like a very special moment with a very kind person.

Lightworker1111 May 27th, 2016

Having My Morning Cup of Coffee heart

Birdwatching May 29th, 2016

My back finally popped and alot of pain went away

agentvalentina May 31st, 2016

Lucky!!!! @Birdwatching

Birdwatching June 3rd, 2016

@agentvalentina thank you, I just wish the other side would now, but Today is another to if it's possible. Hope you have a wonderful day

agentvalentina May 29th, 2016

Waking up feeling better after spending the night at the hospital 😊

AnxiouslyUndefined26 May 29th, 2016

My favorite moment from today: snuggling my cat ❤️

Birdwatching May 30th, 2016

Eating dinner, husband cooked hamburgers on the charcoal grill, incredible.

TheBoxingGoldfish May 31st, 2016

I think two moments tied for the best today. One was when I got this two day Kings Island Pass, the other was when I realized that attempting to spend more time with my mom has helped me to get along with her more. :)

Lightworker1111 May 31st, 2016

The long nature walk I took at the park near my house smileyheart

sugaryKermit45 May 31st, 2016

My girlfriend suprised me and came home on her break.

TheBoxingGoldfish May 31st, 2016

@sugaryKermit45 Aww, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you! It's always great when two people who love each other get to see one another again! :D

phill1795 May 31st, 2016

Eating a chicken drumstick

goldxheart May 31st, 2016

Remembering I still have the birthday note from my girlfriend :)

TirelessExplorer May 31st, 2016

Being told there might be a chance for me to get sent to Paris to do a road trip for business purposes next week!

Sody June 1st, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver

I was a bumb on the log, and I watched the video with the hedgehog and kitten. That made me smile. Now I want to get a hedgie along with my 2 dogs 1 cat 2 turtles 4 salamanders and 2 fish tanks.

Playingwithstring June 1st, 2016

Realising that I'm actually really good at my job. After depression stealing my confidence for...too long, it was a great moment

IndigoSky June 1st, 2016

I ran three miles and I feel like a beast.

R13ose June 1st, 2016

Yesterday, I was at an amazing event that really made me happy.

KellySch June 1st, 2016

When I found out that I can see my girlfriend on friday, i have finals so I cant see her until the end of my finals 😌

IronMan92 June 1st, 2016

Had a relaxing day with my fiance and then spent some well deserved time gaming on my Xbox!

Warda971 June 1st, 2016

today was distressful for me somehow, but opening 7cups and seeing all of those lovely people here made it better ❤️

jr50 June 1st, 2016

Being able to take nap, and feeling not ad depressed after waking up, yay

Zahar June 1st, 2016

Making love with my husband.

forcefulEyes1618 June 1st, 2016

Being involved in group chats today and feeling welcomed and a part of but my absolute favorite moment is when everything today that could have gone so wrong went the complete other way. It was a great day.

Rising265 June 1st, 2016

That I actually got off the couch and cleaned my room out... For weeks I've been just feeling down and sitting on the couch with random shows playing, but not really paying attention. Proud of myself..

Pineapplecrazy101 June 1st, 2016

I got to see my brother's poetry caffe!😁 it was adorable!

sensibleCity1639 June 1st, 2016

My favourite moment today was actually getting everything done. Feels great settling down tonight with anything to do :)

Twirlywoo June 1st, 2016

I managed to complete lots of things on my to do list. I felt a bit upset I didn't do everything but then I remembered I did extra stuff that wasn't on there :)

Also, this evening is the first evening all week where I haven't had a meltdown.

Rute92 June 1st, 2016

Be in total silence

Melloncollie1985 June 1st, 2016

Hearing how well my cousin is doing in life. Makes me happy

HealthySmiles June 1st, 2016

Sleeping, sleeping is the best.

PonsaLilly June 1st, 2016

Leaving work!

onlyfools June 1st, 2016

Placing another flower on my mother's grave.

Sinclare June 1st, 2016

Finishing up a wood shop project, made a cubby/small table with a sliding drawer. Got a good grade and was complimented.

Acurtis91 June 1st, 2016

Getting my new job